by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau) - Page 4 Empty Re: Cass vs Sena (for Tiefblau)

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:14 am

"Playtimes over" Cass said standing up and trying to slam her elbow down on the back of Sena's head "If you think you can make a fool out of me then i'm sad to say its not going to happen" Cass said to her opponent. Now if Cass elbow succeded she would take a step back and then charge towards Sean in an attempt to punt her in her side.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:34 am

Sena clicks her tongue at the girl's words, but isn't able to provide much of a reaction before Cass's elbow collides with the back of her head. She lets out a bit of a grunt as she falls to her hands and knees, rubbing her head a bit as she looks down to the ground. Hearing her next set of words, Sena shakes her head a bit, letting out a bit of a sigh. "Ha ha ha, I-I wouldn't say that..just yet.."

As Sena finishes her sentence, she is then hit with Cass's punt to her side, causing her to let out a pained groan while flipping onto her back. Rubbing her side, she slides herself back just a bit as she lies on the ground, coping with the pain of the impact.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:37 am

"Your not getting away" Cass said moving after Sena to try and stomp on the girls stomach "I said i was going to make this painful and i mean to keep that promise." After the initial stomp Cass would stomp down agian but this time she would keep her foot on Sena's stoamch and grind her feel into Sena "And if you think this is bad, your wrong because this is only the beginning"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:48 am

As Sena tries to back up a bit, to maybe regain her bearings, she is cut off by the viscous stomp that Cass delivers to her gut. "Gua-hagh..." Sena lets out as the air is forced out of her from the stomp and the added pain making it worse. Just to compound it even more, the girl delivers yet another stomp to her gut, Sena having to deal with the pain of the two stomps as well as the girl's words as she began to become confident now that she had taken the offensive position back from Sena.

As Cass continued to grind her boot into Sena's gut, Sena looked up at her with one eye squinted shut, trying to let out a bit of a laugh again. "Egh..keep it coming, but you won't...be able to deny how you...felt forever.." Sena says, her mouth curling into a bit of a grin as she said the words. "By...the way..I lied." She continues before bringing her arms up to try and slowly run her hands up Cass's leg, trying to deal with the large amount of pain she was feeling in her gut.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:54 am

Cass smiled as Sena tried to make her believe she wasn't in incredible pain but as soon as Sena began to run her hands up and down her leg Cass immediatly backed off as she began to feel wierd again. Cass was never into girls before but Sena's actions kept her feeling wierd and slightly aroused but she would never tell her perverted opponent that "Would you stop with your perverted moves" Cass would yell as she backed away from Sena.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:03 am

As Cass quickly backed off due to the feeling she was getting from Sena's rubbing, Sena inside felt a wave of relief come over her. She knew quite well that the girl's grinding of her boot was definitely painful. Her gut was still feeling a bit of a sore effect from it, but she tried her hardest not to show that fact. If she could just keep coming at the girl, she possibly could open herself an advantage.

As she sees Cass back away from her, Sena turns her body around, getting on all fours again, she gives Cass a bit of a seductive grin before beginning to crawl her way over to her. In her mind she was feeling that this girl was definitely a tough one to crack, but all she was thinking was that that would make it that much sweeter when she finally got her to. "Oh, come on. Inside I'm sure you aren't really thinking that. Don't worry, just like you said, 'this is only the beginning'" Sena lets out as she continues to make her way towards her, letting her arms rub against the sides of her large breasts as she crawled, attempting to make her way towards her and try to leap forwards and tackle her down when she got there.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:07 am

Cass stood her ground refusing to let herself be intimidated by the girl crawling towards her but before she could act Sena lunged at Cass and tackled her to the ground which got an agitated grunt from Cass as she knew that Sena had just moved back onto the offensive. However it was too bad for Cass as the tackle had knocked the wind out of her leaving her open for whatever Sena had planned next.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:17 am

Successfully tackling Cass to the mat, Sena would quickly follow up by attempting to lie down on top of the girl, trying to pin her wrists to the mat above her head. She would bring her face up close to hers, staring into her eyes as she kept her grin on her face. "That wasn't all that nice what you did there. In fact it hurt quite a bit. However..I might seem like I'm all looks, but I'm stronger than you might think." Sena says before winking at the girl as she begins to shuffle herself up her body a bit.

"I know you've been talking about these the whole match." Sena says before she brings one of her hands up, attempting to keep Cass's hands pinned down by grabbing both her wrists with one. She would then unbutton a few more buttons on her shirt, letting her breasts out as they hung above Cass's face. "Sooo I figured you might want to get a bit of a closer look at them? I told you I'd give you exactly what you really want." As she finishes her sentence, she'd drop her body down, attempting to press her large breasts against Cass's face, going for a smother.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:22 am

Cass struggled in Sena's grip as the girl managed to pin her to the ground "No get off me" Cass says finding herself unable to break free from Sena's grasp but the she sees Sena begin to unbutton her shirt "No don't you dare do what i think your going t..." However Cass was cut off from finishing her sentence as Sena planted her large breasts right on Cass's face causing the girl to increase her struggles as she wanted to get free from this humiliating position.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Aug 04, 2011 4:57 am

"Calm down a bit will you? Just relax, I'm sure you have plenty of comfortable cushion under those right?" Sena says, keeping up her teasing as she presses her breasts down onto Cass's face. She moves her chest side to side a bit, rubbing her breasts in Cass's face as she does so, attempting to cut off all her air in the process to really weaken her down for the rest of the match. However the girl's hard struggling was beginning to cause Sena a bit of a problem as she fought to keep Cass pinned down, slightly losing a bit of her grip in the struggle.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next