Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 254 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 252 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Tarantulust

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Family feud

2 posters

Go down

Family feud Empty Family feud

Post by Kitten Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:09 pm

As always the AFW arena was fully packed, when suddenly Hotaru´s [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzEUeWnV73U:15mi3j00]entrance theme[/url:15mi3j00] started. The crowd didn´t seemed to recognize the song and appeared unsure of who was coming and how to react, but when the little redhead shower up in the entrance area wearing a black and red leotard and matching wrestling boots the fans immediately recognized her:

Family feud 429385-2RWL5D5.jpg

It was Hotaru "Dragonfly" Kobayashi, the daughter of the infamous Kenza "The Dragon" Kobayashi, and the booing started.

Hotaru ignored the fans and walked to the ring carrying a microphone in her hand. She climbed up the stairs and slid in as the booing continued. Hotaru stood in the center of the ring and moved the mic to her mouth to start talking but the booing just got louder. She placed her hands in her hips and looked at the crowd clearly annoyed, but the fans just wouldn´t stoop whistling and booing. She made a second attempt to move the mic to her lips to talk but once again the fans booed louder than ever not wanting to let her speak. Hotaru´s cute face began to turn a little red as she frowned quite mad now.

"SHUT THE FUUU OFF YOU IDIOTS!" Hotaru finally exploded in the mic, screaming top of her lungs on the speakers, which seemed to shock the crowd enough to make them a little less noisy, enough so Hotaru could be heard. "now now... there is no reason to be treating each other like this, is there?" the lil redhead said with a mock conciliatory tone and a wicked smile in her lips. "You know who am I... the daughter and pride of the great Kenza KOBAYASHI!!" Hotaru said raising a fist in the air, the crowd getting a little louder with the boos.

"... and I know who you are... a bunch of good for nothing salary-men LOSERS!" The crowd went insane and popcorn started to fly to the ring, fortunately too far from Hotaru who just giggled. "but I didn´t came here to see your stupid monkey faces and hear the stupid monkey noises you make..." that seemed to shock the crowd who for a few seconds became hesitant of booing again. "I have come here today to deal with family matters" Hotaru said acting serious and dignified now, which helped silence the crowd a little bit.

"in the history of wrestling there has never been a family so successful, whose members are so skilled and who has come to dominate very single wrestling federation as the Kobayashi family has!" Hotaru proclaimed raising a finger in the air. The crowd answered with more boos but they were still not as loud as before. "And that is why I am here! Just like my father before me.... and like his father before him... bringing a little emotion to your sorry pathetic lives... so you are lucky that you would be able to enjoy seeing me raise to the top, to become the Kawaii Champion and to dominate this league as the number one wrestler..." the crowd exploded once more and rained boos and whistles on Hotaru who stood stoically in the center of the ring where she was out of range of the pop-corn.

After nearly a minute of booing the crowd seemed to calm down a little bit and Hotaru decided to continue with her rant. "But first... FIRST... I must deal with a little annoyance... a little insignificant person, whom just like all her family had been a thorn in the side of the Great Kobayashi Clan..." Hotaru said making the crowd slowly grow silent as they seemed confused about what the little girl was talking about.

"KAORU TAKAHASHI.... I AM CHALLENGING YOU!!!"

Family feud 6u0iRWY
Family feud QiougD6Family feud TTlOMaFFamily feud 5t0Q5s2Family feud WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Family feud Empty Re: Family feud

Post by Ryoku Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:39 am

Family feud 2yv0yuc.jpg

"Takakashi?"

"Yes?"

"Your match has been put off. Your opponent says she has something else to do. She said something about some girl named 'Yui'."

"I see. Alright, tell her I hope to meet her in the ring sometime soon."

"Will do."

That was the short conversation that Kaoru Takahashi held with a staff member of AFW, who was informing her that her match had been cancelled. The blonde girl was already wearing her white frilled one piece outfit and matching boots, as well as white elbow pads and wristbands. She was ready to make her appearance when that happened. She let out a sigh of disappointment: she really looked forward to fighting with a certain purple haired girl.

Just about to get up, and lifting her head to look at the TV of the backstage, Kaoru blinked a couple of times, not knowing what was going on. Who was this girl and why was she showing up? There werent other matches after hers... which only made all of this weirder. Wanting to find out what this was all about, the blonde kawaii paid close attention to what the red haired girl said.

"Kenza Kobayashi...?" That name sounded incredibly familiar... It took her a few seconds to remember a little story her father told her when he introduced her to the world of wrestling. A story about his most incredible and admired rival: Kenza Kobayashi. While Hotaru’️s dad was a heel and did not like to play fair, Kaoru’️s father, Tatsumi Takahashi never met a stronger warrior than him.

Kenza was also responsible for Tatsumi’️s retirement. The wounds he suffered throughout their epic battle forced the blonde girl’️s father to abandon the sport. The reason why Hotaru wanted to have revenge was known by every person in the arena: despite ending up really hurt, Tatsumi defeated Kenza and became one of the strongest wrestlers in history, while the heel went down in history as a figure only remembered thanks to his great rival’️s success.

In any case, enough with old tales of war and glory. Hotaru was calling her out, and Kaoru was not one to back away from a challenge. Besides, this was an opportunity to prove that the Takahashi clan was stronger than the Kobayashi clan. The blonde cutie adjusted her outfit and came out of the backstage, a shining light focusing on her cute figure as she walked down the ramp and towards her face.

“Kobayashi Hotaru, daughter of the infamous wrestler Kobayashi Kenza... I should’️ve known you’️d call me out sooner or later...” Kaoru said. “I’️m Kaoru Takahashi, although you probably know that already...” The blonde cutie let out a sigh and closed her eyes, lowering her head for a moment before lifting it up again and looking at her new opponent directly in the eyes. “Kobayashi... in order to defend the honor of the Takahashi family, I accept your challenge.” She announced with a serious expression in her face.

Last edited by 1239 on Mon Aug 01, 2011 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/kaoru-takahashi-the-shining-star-t3566.html:2acekjuj]Family feud 21lnbqs.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/julia-makuro-the-queen-s-sister-t3675.html:2acekjuj]Family feud 14mukcy.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tracy-snow-the-kawaii-brawler-t3801.html:2acekjuj]Family feud 14nrcm.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/shiori-nakamura-the-reikoku-avenger-t4001.html:2acekjuj]Family feud Doxh7b.jpg[/url:2acekjuj]

"If there is evil in this world... It lurks in the hearts of men." - Edward D. Morrison

Ryoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:33 pm

Hotaru smiled as she saw the blonde girl coming out. She didn't expected Kaoru to appear just like that right after she challenged her, but it was definitively a nice surprise. And not only Kaoru was here, but she seemed to be all ready to battle in her cute wrestling attire. If there was something Hotaru was not, it was patient. So now that she saw her rival right there Hotaru couldn't wait to fight her. And what better time than present, Hotaru thought.

She really loathed Kaoru, even if she only knew her by name. After all it was just the name what mattered, she was a Takahashi. But now that she saw the cute blonde in front of her, Hotaru felt even more aggraviated. There was something in Kaoru that just asked for a punch to the face. The fiery redhead could feel some strang itchy sensation all over and a deep excitment. She wanted to beat this girl soooo much, way more than she had wanted before meeting her.

"Good to see you show up your face..." Hotaru said with a smug smile. "I feared you will be hiding backstage like your cowardly father used to do..." the Dragonfly teased. "But you are probably too dumb to realize in how much trouble you just got yourself into..." the redhead kept talking to the microphone as she paraded around the ring. "I am going to beat you, I am going to break you and I am going to bury you!" Hotaru yelled, pointing a finger to Kaoru. "So...since I want to give you a hard lesson...and bury you... How about a no holds barred casket match, Kaoru-chan?" Hotaru announced, having a hard time containing a malicious giggle.

Family feud 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:23 pm

The only reason why Kaoru was all dressed up was because she was supposed to have a match now. Hotaru better not think that she bothered putting on her wrestling gear just to come out and meet her. Little did she know that by doing this, she had gotten herself into a new match. Since the old one had been cancelled, she wasnt tired or anything, but... she definitely didnt expect it.

Kaoru didnt really know Hotaru, so she really couldnt decide if she liked her or not. Of course, if she took into account the first impression she had of the red haired girl, her opinion would be leaning a bit more to the negative side. Now it was up to Hotaru to make Kaoru like her or not. It's not like if she really cared about her, so she wouldnt be crushed if they were enemies instead of friends. Rivals for sure, given their parents background, but Hotaru would be the one choosing if she wanted their relationship to be good or bad.

...Apparently, bad. "If my father stayed backstage, it was surely to comfort yours, who cried as a little girl at the sole idea of facing the great Tatsumi Takahashi." Kaoru countered Hotaru's comment. "Casket match it is, then... But I will not be the one beaten, or broken, or buried." She said, staring at the red haired girl right in the eyes, keeping her eyes wide open just in case her opponent's silly little brain couldnt think of anything better than attacking her.

[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/kaoru-takahashi-the-shining-star-t3566.html:2acekjuj]Family feud 21lnbqs.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/julia-makuro-the-queen-s-sister-t3675.html:2acekjuj]Family feud 14mukcy.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/kawaii-league-f27/tracy-snow-the-kawaii-brawler-t3801.html:2acekjuj]Family feud 14nrcm.jpg[/url:2acekjuj][url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/friction-roster-f10/shiori-nakamura-the-reikoku-avenger-t4001.html:2acekjuj]Family feud Doxh7b.jpg[/url:2acekjuj]

"If there is evil in this world... It lurks in the hearts of men." - Edward D. Morrison

Ryoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:53 pm

Hotaru's face turned bright red as she heard Kaoru's reply. The fiery redhead moved to the roped punching them with one fist as she glared at the blonde with murderous eyes. "You are a fool and dumb useless brainless clown!" Hotaru yelled as loud as she could and with the aid of the microphone close to her lips. "You will be beaten, broken and buried I assure you that!" the crowd was now booing loudly for Hotaru. "That you dare to stand close to a ring and mention my father is so offensive... I will not stand it another second!... BRING IN THE COFFIN!!!" the cute heel screamed top of her lungs. The crowd gasped amazed as suddenly four grim black-hodded figures started to walk down the asile, carrying with them a dark wood coffin that they slid into the ring leaving it close to the ropes before turning around and leaving with the same grim pace they came in.

Hotaru walked to the coffin standing besides it with a grin on her lips. She kicked the coffin's lead to uncover its velvet inside. "What do you think, Kaoru-loser? " the redhead teased. "Want to get inside the coffin now and save yourself the beating? It is warm and cozy and you can hide in it and cry like a weak baby lamenting how stupid and useless you are, while nobody sees you"

Family feud 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryoku Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:10 pm

Hotaru was not nice to her, Kaoru had no reason to be nice to the red haired girl. She wasnt going to take anything back, no matter how much or hard the other girl hit her. The blonde girl planted her feet on the ground as she stood before Hotaru, her eyes locked on her new-found rival's body. She turned her head to look at some people entering the ring: exactly what was that huge thing they were carrying? Was that really a coffin? "H-huh..?"

Kaoru managed to keep her cool. There was no reason to freak out over a... coffin. Hotaru really planned on burying her? That was insane. But, even so, she wasnt going to back away. She was going to fight Hotaru in a casket match, just to prove how wrong she was! Kaoru eyed the coffin again before getting ready to face her red haired opponent, bringing her arms up in a defensive stance. "I'm afraid to tell you, Hotaru, that I'm saving that spot for you." She said as she glared at her opponent. "I'm ready to begin whenever you are."

Ryoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Aug 26, 2011 3:01 pm

OOC: continues [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/ppv-f14/kawaii-casket-match-kaoru-vs-hotaru-t4905.html#p117656:1ogk0kpa]here[/url:1ogk0kpa]

Family feud 6u0iRWY
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down