by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, LunarOcean, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Black Feather vs. Yuki Kazama

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Black Feather vs. Yuki Kazama - Page 5 Empty Re: Black Feather vs. Yuki Kazama

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 pm

"Such an easy claim." said Black Feather as she finished her kickflip backwards. If Yuki were to stomp on her legs to try the submission, she should still be on the ground right now. But she's standing up and that won't be happening. "But it would also be easy to disprove it." Seeing that Yuki was trying to kick at her legs again, Black Feather would try to catch that leg and flip her onto the mat on her stomach. If this worked, then she would start to twist that foot in an ankle lock.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:01 am

Anger is already taking Yuki when she is so eager to beat Black Feather but she is blinded by the rage and her leg easily caught by Black Feather before she flip Yuki's body onto the canvas. Yuki's eyes suddenly widened up as one of her ankles being twisted cruelly by Black Feather ,she screams a lot louder this time and sinks her nails into the canvas. Desperately try to crawl to the ropes which seems a little bit impposible right now cause she is dead tired and blinding by the pain.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:21 am

Black Feather would continue to twist Yuki's ankle in the submission as she saw that her opponent was trying to reach for the ropes. To ensure that wouldn't happen yet and to apply some more pain, she would stomp on the sole of Yuki's other boot to pin her down. "How are you feeling, Yuki?" asked Black Feather as she continued to twist that ankle. "Feel like giving up now?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:37 am

The ref quickly approach Yuki and asks if she want to give up or not but Yuki shakes her head and refuse to give up at first. She desperately try to crawl to the nearest ropes but one of her legs is being pinned down by Black Feather's boot while the other is being twisted. The pain is excruciating ,tears ran down her cheeks as she screams in pain and finally decide to taps her hand to the canvas and give up.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:08 am

As soon as Yuki tapped out, the bell sounded and Black Feather released her opponent from the submission. The ref raised up the Indian's arm in victory, but then she spoke him a little about something and he nodded his head. She quickly went to get her bag under the ring and return to Yuki. Black Feather felt bad for her because she's trying to relieve herself from the pain and she looked like she was crying from so much humiliation.

Kneeling next to Yuki, Black Feather said, "You did well today, Yuki. Your stamina was very impressive and your determination kept you strong. Even though you lost, I don't want to leave you like this. Just sit tight and I'll handle the rest." With that, Black Feather would then take out her ice pack, wrap it in a small towel, and slowly place it on Yuki's legs to dull the pain.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:17 am

"Thanx....sorry...for....mocking around your tribes in the match...i'm so sorry" sobbed Yuki as she try to wipe the tears from her cheeks to try to forget about her lost in the beach and in this match and let Black Feather to help her to ease the pain on her ankles. She gasps a little bit when Black Feather puts the ice-pack on her ankle ,"I didn't know that you're such a tough wrestler like this".

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 08, 2011 3:56 am

Black Feather would smile at Yuki and say, "It's okay, Yuki. I forgive you and I hope we can be friends." After dulling the pain, she would remove the ice pack and take out some soothing lotion to apply it on her hands and gently massage Yuki's legs. "Thanks, I train hard with my older sister, White Feather, to get this far. It wasn't easy for me though, it took time."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:18 am

"White Feather??? seems like i ever heard about her" Yumiko asks to herself as she try to remember about it ,"Yeah ,how if we become partners or something like that??" Yuki is already stop crying and feel a lot easier on her ankles when Black Feather gently rubs the lotion on her hurted ankle.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:08 pm

"I would love that, Yuki!" said Black Feather joyfully. She would then start to carefully remove Yuki's boots to leave her barefoot for a while. After wiping the sweat from her legs and feet with another towel, she would start to gently massage her feet as well to get more in touch with the ankles. "Hey Yuki, in my opinion, you really are a diva. But being beautiful doesn't mean you have to try and put others down to make yourself feel better. Back in my home, we had a saying. 'For whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.' (Matt. 23:12) Do you know what that means?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:57 am

"thanx for doing this Black Feather ,i know but i'm just trying to prove myself that i am better than anyone else and yeah i know what that means" Yuki nods her head as she signals Black Feather that she understand about it. The crowd gives a big applause for Black Feather for her big heart and her will to help Yuki even she had already mocked about her tribes ,about her appearence and more but still she helps her like she is her best friend ,"Hopefully we can become good friends and even good tag-team partners" says Yuki as she slowly get on her feet with Black Feather's help then she offers her right hand to Black Feather for a handshake ,"Thanx for doing this again and if you're getting into a trouble ,you can find me and i'll help you to sort it out."

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next