by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Black Feather vs. Yuki Kazama

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Black Feather vs. Yuki Kazama - Page 4 Empty Re: Black Feather vs. Yuki Kazama

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:40 pm

Black Feather would smile and say, "Say no more, Yuki." With that, she would release Yuki's legs from the submission and quickly get off of her back. She would back off and wait for her opponent to stand up. "Now Yuki, it's time for you to show me that you're more than looks. Show me that you too can fight. I don't have any time to waste on those who are just show and no go."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:53 am

Desperately ,Yuki try to crawls to the ropes but Black Feather locks her really good...she had nothing else that she can do except to say it ,"Alright...no more" says Yuki with a slow voice as she avoids to let the crowd hear it. Yuki feels so relived when Black Feather lets her legs go but Black Feather's encouraging really makes Yuki on fire right now and so eager to beat Black Feather into a pulp. "You haven't seen anything yet Indian!" Yuki quickly approach Black Feather with her hurted legs ,sweeps Black Feather's legs off the ground with her right leg before she spreads her legs wide open and cruelly sinks her right elboe onto Black Feather's crotch ,"Good enough?!!!!"

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:18 pm

Black Feather was quite impressed with Yuki's determination and watched as she used a sweeping kick to take her down to the ground. She would then see her start to spread her legs wide open and thought, "So, she would do anything to get a win huh? Well, this should be interesting." She would then try to lessen the damage to her womanhood by trying to hold back on Yuki's elbow, but the amount of pressure Yuki is giving as a result of her rage makes the pressure of the sinking more intense.

Black Feather would cringe in pain as she would feel that elbow and said, "Yeah...yeah, that's good enough!" Not wanting to take it, she would also try to use her own spread out legs to try and wrap her and squeeze her in a bodyscissors.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:20 am

Yuki instantly sinks onto her knees as Black Feather's legs are wrapping around her like Anaconda is wrapping around its prey with its body. Her ribs feels like being crushed by tons of powerful and makes her to sinks on her knees and hard to catch her breath but Yuki is not a 'giving up' person ,she'll keep fighting until her body can't fight or listen to her command anymore. Quickly ,she figures a way out by sending her right elbow to one of the Black Feather's legs repeatedly ,hoping Black Feather will loose the hold and let her hot body go.

"Release...release it you indian!!!" yells Yuki with a loud voice while she keeps ramming her right elbow to one of those legs. Her energy slowly drained by the hold ,she can pass out if she doesn't figure the way to release Black Feather's legs from her body.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 pm

Black Feather cringed in pain as she felt Yuki's right elbow ramming into her one of her legs. Slowly releasing Yuki, she would say, "Fine, fine!" She would try to get that elbow off and kick-push Yuki off so that she can recover as well.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:55 am

"Stupid prick" Yuki is still on her knees even Black Feather had release her legs and push her away. She still try to catch her breath ,"You're so dead Indian for doing this! Everyone knows that i'm a diva and everyone knows that i'm gonna beat and humiliate you!!" Yuki slowly get on her feet and get into her fighting stance. Her diva's attire...red lacy bra ,matching colour panties are completely soaked with sweat as she keep doing some tiring movement.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:50 am

Black Feather raised one eyebrow at what Yuki said. "You're a diva? OK, look here. Not everyone knows that, I don't know that. And second of all, this match is a game of luck and chance. It's anyone's game here. I don't know how good you are and neither do you to me. But I'm curious to see how this will turn out because you're putting up a good fight. I can respect that." She got in her fighting stance as she inched a little at a time to Yuki. "Man, look at you. You're really that worn out? There's probably a puddle inside your boots right now. No offense!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:54 am

"None taken but i have to finish you right away!!!" Yuki runs again to Black Feather ,faking a straight punch but her real target is Black Feather's legs ,she sweeps them off the ground again and if Black Feather falls onto the canvas...she'll turn her body around again ,bending Black Feather's legs up before she hooks them on her own knees ,pulling both of her Black Feather's wrists and falls backwards...lifting Black Feather's body off the ground ,applying the surfboard submission hold.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:55 pm

Black Feather watched as Yuki would go for a straight punch, but once her opponent faked it out, she could already sense that it was only a set up. She would fall to the ground as a result of the sweep, but she would try to kickflip backwards before Yuki could grab hold of her. But if not, she'll be in for a romero.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Vivian Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:07 pm

"I've told you that i'm a diva ,i'll beat you and humiliate you!!" Black Feather managed to gives a kickflip but Yuki doesn't just let Black Feather to free easily ,"STAY!!!" she stomps cruelly on both of Black Feather's legs and attempts for the surfboard submission again.

Vivian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next