by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Double Teamed] For Darius

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

[Double Teamed] For Darius - Page 9 Empty Re: [Double Teamed] For Darius

Post by Cirno Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:25 pm

Mokou knew that she was still in pain from the twins heavy assaults on her, both physically and sexually. She would stand no chance if she would fight the twins but that was never the option for her. She felt alot better, like all the sorrow and anger had washed away, eyeing Nha while Sha came closer to her.

" I have to.. Thank you, Nha. Were it not for you.. I would have probably still be that unbelievable arrogant bitch I was. Mm. " She purred when Sha rested her hand ontop of her head, but she quickly grabbed it and pulled Sha down so she would sit onto Mokou's lap, who gave her a quick kiss on the lips before looking over Sha's shoulder at Nha. " And you're my first together with this cute red head. What do you two want the most right now from me? I'll happily repay you for bringing me back to my old self again! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:49 pm

Sha yelped when Mokou suddenly yanked her down. Nha tensed at the sight, thinking it was an attack, until she saw the look on Mokou's face. The girl actually looked...happy. In all her days neither twin had ever seen Mokou happy. Had they actually broken through the girl's thick shell?

Sha was surprised when Mokou suddenly kissed her on the lips so quick that she didn't have time to blink. Nha wasn't sure how to approach this new developement. "Uh, wow," Nha muttered, scratching her head, approaching Mokou now. "What do you think you should do to repay us?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Sep 09, 2011 12:34 am

" Well.. I am sure you both want to orgasm.. " Mokou started to chuckle, leaning back on her hands so she could look back at Sha and right into her eyes with a smirk. " Don't you? "

Mokou would tilt her head back to let the hair loosen behind her head, just so it wouldn't get in her face. She had to admit that both the twins had quite sexy bodies and even now her arms were trembled as she leant upon them. Sha had really done a number on them. " Sheesh Sha.. As strong as ever! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:44 pm

To say both twins were surprised by Mokou's sudden change of attitude was an understatement. AS long as they had known her the Pheonix had always been cold and distant, but now here she was offering to get Nha and Sha to orgasm. It seemed all she needed was a little sex to come out of her shell.

Nha smirked at Mokou and would approach the girl as well, kneeling down beside the two of them. She would then grab Mokou by the hair and force her lips upon her, kissing the girl in a fit of passion.

She would then pull back, again smirking as she said, "Are you sure you even know how to do that? Remember that there's two of us."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:50 pm

While Mokou was loosened from the forced pleasure she was ' given ' from the twins, she still had her good time, perhaps the overdosis they had given her, the pleasure and pain the two seemed to harvest, was enough to make Mokou return the favor.

Unprepared for the sudden kiss, she let out a soft moan within Nha's mouth before it was broken already, reaching around for the back of Nha's head to pull her forehead against her own so she could whisper. " I can always mimic you, lover. This wasn't your first time with me, if I remember correctly. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Nha smirked as she remembered the little private session she had reserved for Mokou and herself the last time they had met. Of course, Mokou was as unwilling then as she had been now. But now it seemed that she was ready to contribute to this game of theirs.

Nha gave a look to Sha, and the red twin smiled back at her. Together the would suddenly pounce on Mokou, each of them grabbing an arm and pinning it to the floor, once again keeping her at the mercy of the sisters. "I guess we can give you a chance," Nha muttered smiling. "Why should we do all the work after all, eh, SHa?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Mokou wasn't all too sure why those two were smiling at eachother but soon she had gotten the clue, being forced upon the ground again and her arms pinned down, gazing up at the two and blinked a few times. She should have seen this coming when they had stared at one another.

" Oh dear.. You two are planning something. " Mokou started to struggle but her power wasn't as effective as is used to be, mainly because of the holds of the twins, which she was still fearing would happen.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:19 pm

"Oh, did you just figure that out?" Nha asked coyly, sharing a smirk with Sha over Mokou's growing predicament. If Mokou wanted to to pleasure them the twins would allow it, but from the start this session had been on their terms, and it was going to stay that way.

Sha would suddenly move to straddle Mokou, using her knees to pin the girl's arms, trapping her in a schoolgirl pin. Sha's red panties would be right against Mokou's chin as she looked down at the girl smugly. "Now Mokou," Nha would say, moving herself so she could look directly down at the girl from between her sister's thighs. "Can you guess what you're going to do down there?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:50 pm

Mokou didn't seem to struggle when the red head started to make her move ontop of her, with her arms easily pinned and Mokou's view mostly blocked by Sha's crotch, that same red flush appeared on her cheeks, almost as red as the color of Sha's hair, gulping down when Nha made sure she knew what was happened.

" I'm.. Getting the hint. " Her cheek rubbed up against Sha's thigh while she looked up at the red twin. This was the kind of girl that could bring down Mokou in a one on one combat and her holds proved gruesome, that alone made Mokou shudder.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:36 pm

"That's a good girl," Nha cooed to Mokou, giving her a congradualtory pat on her head. "Then maybe you should get back to work. You wouldn't want big bad Sha to acidently break you in half, would you?" Sha looked up to give her sister a death glare, and the blue twin grinned helplessly.

Glaring at Nha one last time Sha would turn back to Mokou, staring down at the face between her thighs before she would smirk. "Pucker up," she said, right before she would move her crotch up over Mokou's mouth a nose. If Mokou wanted to return the favour, now was the time to do it.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next