by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 205 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 204 Guests :: 2 Bots

Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

[Rampage] Karina vs Megumi

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

[Rampage] Karina vs Megumi - Page 4 Empty Re: [Rampage] Karina vs Megumi

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:07 am

Karina once again found her stuck in a painfull submission hold, causing her to grit her teeth, silencing herself from letting out any sound of pain which, in her current state, would make Karina think Megumi would enjoy to hear. Her legs shifting upon the mat, her body tried to twist to the side regardless of the increase of pain it would bring, she was not going to listen to Megumi, nor stay trapped to hear her out.

Akuma knew that if Karina was weakened enough, she might actually listen to Megumi, which would ruin Akuma's future planning, so she added more fuel to the fire. " Megumi is only hurting you more and more, Karina. She has already broken your heart like Seraphim did, are you going to let her get away with that? "

Last edited by 131 on Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:43 am

Megumi wasn't enjoying this one bit. She had to keep on hurting Karina or else the girl was gonna come and break her jaw, like what she did to the ref. Megumi rather liked her jaw. She wasn't about to let Karina come in and break it, so she had to keep Karina under control. She pulled back on the facelock, not enough to hurt Karina too badly, but enough to make her struggle a bit less.

"Don't listen to her! Seraphim left me just like she left you! I had no part in this!" Megumi protested.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:38 pm

The facelock was quite perfectly in place and Karina had no idea how to free herself from it. She never did ask Megumi nor Tomomi to help her practice with escaping such holds but that was before Akuma had caught her. Karina shivvered against Megumi as she had no idea how to free herself, perhaps it was because Megumi's touch and voice were actually getting through Karina, that she was starting to calm down, which was something Akuma really did not want.

" So you decided to leave Karina at her fate, just like Seraphim did. "

It urged another jolt of resistance from Karina.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:36 am

Megumi could feel Karina calming down. But of course Akuma was there to stir things up again, and make the girl all mad once more. Megumi knew she couldn't let that kind of a thing happen. She leaned in against Karina, saying something softly.

"I never left you," Megumi said, "When you disappeared, I didn't even know where to look. I was trying to find you Karina, I really was! But you left so suddenly... I felt like I was betrayed, since you didn't even leave any word... And then you come back with her over there, who the hell is she?" Megumi turned to look at Akuma. "Who the hell are you anyways?!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 22, 2011 12:43 am

Karina was actually starting to lay still, something what Megumi had said, which Akuma pretty much knew since she saw Megumi's lips move, left Karina to just close her eyes and listen to her though not answering her. Akuma saw that Karina wasn't showing any signs of resistance towards her and Akuma simply knew that Karina was getting too ' disobedient. ' She only gave Megumi a smile though, and answered her. " I'm the one who saved her, off course! She was such a mess when she was ambushed by this thing called the Horus Heresy! But off course, only a REAL friend would know that. Hadn't I arrived to save her, I wonder how bad they would've beaten her.. Right, Karina? "

Karina simply remained silent with her eyes closed, listening to words of Akuma, who was telling the truth but even with the beast roaming within her, setting her emotions on fire, she remained against Megumi, not fighting her off.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:14 pm

"So that's what happened..." Megumi said. She wondered what had happened to Karina, but with Akuma's explaination, a lot of things made sense. She never got involved with the factions that dominated AFW, since they all seemed too petty to her. But Karina was in the thick of it all, and it seemed that things backfired on her. Though she doubted that Akuma actually came and saved Karina. It seems that she twisted her instead of saved her.

Megumi slowly let Karina down, and released her. She didn't have the heart to continue hurting Karina like this. "Hmm... Karina, I know you're in there somewhere," she said, "I'm your friend Karina, remember that. I never want to hurt you."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Karina remained on the mat for al ittle while longer, her cheek pressed against the mat and simply recovering upon it. However, would Megumi give her that time? Regardless, Akuma already had a plan to stall her.

" You claim you're her friend, but what have you been doing all this time? It's no wonder you left Karina in the state she was in. Just when she was warming up to you. Idols must be really pathetic these days. "

Akuma smirked, her arms remaining folded within her long sleeves, those ghastly eyes glaring up at Megumi, not showing an inch of sympathy of Karina's current state.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:50 pm

Akuma's statements infuriated Megumi. She realized that she had no chance of getting Karina back to normal while this woman was still here. So she made a rash decision to go and take her out first! "You- you're the reason Karina's like this!" Megumi shouted. She ran over to the ropes and slid out of the ring, going straight after Akuma. "I'll beat you up and get rid of you first!" She charged at her with fists raised, aiming to send a powerful punch right at Akuma's face to wipe that smirk off!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:56 pm

Karina's eyes shot open when she heard Megumi, quickly rising upon her hands and knees and trying to intrude in the future clash that was about to happen between Akuma and Megumi. However, she was too late, Megumi was already sending a punch straight towards Akuma's face, who seemed not surprised, she always did get such a.. Rash and thoughtless event towards her.

Akuma off course, skillfull ducked low and moved within range of Megumi, removing her hands from her long sleeves, showing off that black leather fingerless gloves with the skull on the back of it, sending a quick but harsh open palm strike towards Megumi's stomach. " Thoughtless.. "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:29 pm

Megumi gasped as Akuma ducked underneath her punch, then the palm strike hit home, slamming into Megumi's gut. "Guh!" Megumi gasped, taking a step back with one hand on her stomach. It seemed Akuma was a good fighter as well. She looked back in the ring, seeing Karina getting up and coming towards her. She hoped Karina would fight on her side, as if Karina joined Akuma, there was no way she could win!

Megumi stepped in again, this time much more carefully. She sent a punch at Akuma's face once more, hoping to get the girl to dodge, and then use the opening to get up close, grab Akuma, and slam her down in a backdrop suplex!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next