Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 124 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Party crashing and Revelations

2 posters

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 8 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by valen311 Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:38 pm

Marisa mentally went over Natalia's words in her mind.
"You mean you're one of the girls that she kept? Forced into life or death battles against other girls?" the model breathed.
Here, in the flesh was one of the many girls who had been in Monique's twisted academies. Academies financed by her early modeling career. For Marisa it was as if Natalia was an avatar of her quilt. Covering her face with one hand she scooted backwards until her back came in contact with a nearby wall.
"I...I never knew. Not until it was too late." she stammered, tears in her eyes. "The money she was taking from us, it was used to pay for those clubs of hers. It's like I had a hand in it."
She laughed bitterly, mocking herself.
"I really was a dumb blonde back then...so in love with that monster of a woman I never saw what was going on until it was waved in front of my face. I guess...you'd want revenge. Is that why you're here?"

valen311

Back to top Go down

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 8 Empty Re: Party crashing and Revelations

Post by Kitten Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:01 pm

"You are still a dumb blonde..." Natalia said turning her head so Marisa could see the dark haired cutie pulling out her tongue and taunt, still bitter at having been defeated. "But no... I don't want revenge...I don't blame you..."
The Dream added with an almost comforting tone. If she could move she would have probably hugged Marisa, but she was simply exhausted, so she simply laid there soaked in sweat on her belly with her head resting on her arms looking back at Marisa.

"I...I just want to know where she is... Miss M... Monique... She got away when they freed us..." Natalia said rolling on her side and curling up into a ball, a cold shiver ran her spine as she though about it. "She...she's still out there...somewhere..." the dark haired beauty said trembling, her face looked as if she was going to start crying, scared to the bones.

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 8 6u0iRWY
Party crashing and Revelations - Page 8 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 8 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:30 pm

Marisa gave a private smile at Natalia's retort. The woman still had her spirit, so that was something.
"I wish I knew where to find her. Then the police could lock her away we'd be done with her." Marisa said with an angry tone.
But her voice softened as she saw Natalia's face. The model came over to her, her hand brushing Natalia's hair soothingly.
"Hey...she may be out there. But she's a wanted woman. If she shows her face anywhere, police would be chasing her in moments." she said.
She paused for a moment, then continued.
"And for the moment, we're safe and sound in here." Marisa said with a smile. "Of course, you were just beaten in a sexfight. But what else did you expect, going up against one of the AFW's best in that department?"
The teasing taunt, delivered with a grin and friendly manner, was meant to try and shake Natalia out of her fear and depression...

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:05 am

Natalia remained curled up in the carped as if trying to hide herself. She had heard that same thing way to many times, but despite all the authorities looking for her, Miss M was still at large, doing who knows what and most likely planning reveange.

She seemed to relax a bit when Marisa began to brush her hair. There was a certain cozy feeling about this apartment that made Natalia feel kind of safe, plus the petting felt real good. Natalia purred softly as she tried to put her thoughs off Miss M, and Marisa quickly helped by reminding her of her defeat.

Natalia opened her eyes pouting and once again showed her pink tongue to Marisa in a taunting gesture. "You got lucky. That's all..." Natalia began to say. "Plus...I'm so tired... I havent sleep in like two days..." Natalia dded, exaggerating a little bit and yawning. "That's why you won...barely. Next time will be different..." she promised with a mischievous smile.

Party crashing and Revelations - Page 8 QiougD6Party crashing and Revelations - Page 8 TTlOMaFParty crashing and Revelations - Page 8 5t0Q5s2Party crashing and Revelations - Page 8 WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:03 am

"Is that so?" Marisa replied. "Well, I can't just turn you out into the street then, tired and naked for the world to take advantage of."
Stopping her stroking of the Asian's soft hair, the model stood up.
"You can stay here, rest as long as you'd need to. Seeing how I shredded that maid disguise of yours I'll loan you some clothes when you decide to leave." she stated. "There's a guest room at the other side of the apartment, with a bed and shower of your own."
Marisa took a few steps over to her bed, looking out the windows as the rain finally came pouring down as lightning began to flicker across the night sky.
"Yes, I really can't throw you out into that...." she mused as she waited to see if Natalia would accept her invitation.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:12 pm

"Throw me out!?" Natalia said terrified. She was so drowzy that she hadn't heard clearly, but soon realized Marisa meant exactly the opposite and sighed relieved. She was a very proud woman but she wasn't above begging not to be thrown naked to the street in the middle of a stormy night.

Natalia rolled on her back, still laying on the carpet, not feeling ready to stand up. She looked at the blonde super-model from below. "Thank you, Marisa-san..." she said smiling as she stretched her body letting out a ute yawn. Natalia would have prefered to stay on Marisa's bed, with her, but a guests room would be fine too.

"...and... Euhm... Sorry for breaking into your house and attacking you..." Natalia apologized, her cute face turning bright red from the shame.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:31 am

Marisa nodded at Natalia's apology as she walked over to sit at her bed.
"Well...it made for an interesting evening." she replied with a smile as she then laid her nude body down on the bed.
The American let out a chuckle as Natalia continued to lie on the carpet. Sensing Natalia's reluctance to get back up she sighed.
"You know, you can lie down anywhere in the apartment you like right? You don't have to use the carpet." the blond said, although her eyes lingered on Natalia's body, cheeks slightly red, but for different reasons than Natalia's blush.
Marisa didn't want to seem as if she was dismissing Natalia, but she still felt the stirrings of desire that the erotic battle had awoken and was eager to tend to her body's needs before the other woman noticed them. Although she wanted to invite Natalia into her bed, she didn't want to force anything on the other woman after such stressing talk of their past, in case the Japanese woman was still upset.

Last edited by 133 on Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:41 pm

Despite Marisa's comments Natalia remained laying in the carpet on her back for a few more minutes looking up at the blonde super-model in silence; she was still trying to deal with everything that had happened tonight. Marisa may not understand it but Natalia liked laying on carpets, for some reason that she prefered not to explore, she felt safe laying like this. It also allowed her to admire Marisa's beauty from a different angel and she noticed that the blonde sexfighter seemed to be still 'running hot'; at least her nipples were still hard, and Natalia could deny she wanted more too, maybe a little revenge too.

The dark-haired beauty's breathe calmed down and the sweat that covered her began to dry on her voluptuous nude body. She finally took a deep loud breath and rolled over to get on her fours, crawled to Marisa's bed and laid besides the blonde.

In Natalia's mind Marisa had conquered, so that pretty much meant the blonde could do as she pleased with her, but since the super-model was offering her to go lay anywere she wanted, Natalia understood that Marisa was being magnanimous and letting her 'off the hook' this time. Yet, that may not be what Natalia actually wanted and she felt a little conflicted.

"Can I stay here with you?" The Dream said cutely while moving one hand to gently caress Marisa's side. "Pleaseee... I don't want to be alone" she added pouting like a little child that had just had a nightmare, which actually wasn't very far from the true. Having to relive that part of her life was never easy for her.

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:10 am

Marisa raised an eyebrow as Natalia crawled, rather seductively from her point of view, over to the edge of the bed and then climbed into into it.
"Well, I did say you could lay anywhere you want." she replied to Natalia's request, sliding over some to make room, even though her bed was quite large enough for two.
As Natalia's hands ran over her side, Marisa let out a brief sigh. Reaching out, she flipped a switch by the bed which turned off all the lights in the room. But, even then it wasn't completely dark. Lights from other buildings and the flickering of lightning provided some minor illumination.
"I know, we both sort of play by...well those rules.." she said softly, her lips brushing Natalia's ear while one of her hands lightly brushed over the Dream's stomach. She was referring to Miss M's/Monique's unspoken rules about the sexual combat she taught them both to enjoy. "...and what it means to be the loser. But, I'm not holding you to them tonight. You don't have to be here if you don't want to."
After I paused she added "But I want you here..." in a husky voice.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kitten Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:35 am

Natalia smiled cutely. Marisa's bed was so comfy and the room looked so perfect illuminated only my the New York skyline and the ligthing of the storm. The way the shadows projected on Marisa's lovely features and curvaceous body made the blonde super-model look even more gorgeous. Natalia felt completely lost in Marisa's beauty.

"I...I want to be with you..." the dark-haired cutie said a little shy still. She rubbed her feet on the bed, sneaking them under the covers as her arms wrapped around Marisa's waist and pulled the blonde closer to herself, trying to guide the supermodel on top of her and get both their bodies under the covers. "Please...let me stay with you tonight... I beg you..." Natalia said with a sort of pout. She really really needed the company, and she couldn't think of better company than a super sexy blonde, that was probably one of the very few people in the world who could actually understand her.

"It is...up to you...if you want me as your equal or...your prisoner in this bed..." Natalia said as she tried to cuddle against Marisa. "But please, let me stay with you..."

Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next