Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 174 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 174 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) Empty Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

Post by anegge Tue Apr 29, 2008 5:52 am

competitive; hentai; best of 3 falls; mud match

Tana strode confidently down to the ring as her entrance theme "Super Freak" played. It seemed that someone had wisely added ropes to the mud 'pit' so that it would be clearer when one of the girls had reached the edge. Tana realized that meant her opponent also likely preferred joint holds as she did.

Slowly Tana lifted one leg hooking it on the top rope so that her crotch came tight against her black bikini bottom for a camera close up. For a second she lingered before lowering the rope and stepping over. Quickly she sank down below her ankles in the muck slowly making her way to the corner. "In this corner at 5'6" and 140 lbs, Japan's own 'Dominator' Tana Matahina!" announced the referee as Tana gripped the ropes and leaned forward to "stretch". Her cleavage bounced in her satin top in direct view of the entrance so that it would be her foes first glimpse of her. She added a come hither stare, as well, waiting with baited breath for the newcomer she was about to face.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana

Post by Cirno Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:02 pm

The lights faded into a dark pinkish glim, turning to the sides as Sharaiya walked out and towards the ring, the lights just following behind her like they were broken or something like. Her theme didn't play because she simply didn't want one, bringing one of her hands to her lips to release a gentle yawn. She wore a matching black bikini set with a white Hello Kitty head on the left side of the top's breast. Sharaiya tilted her head to the side when she saw the girl staring at her, slowly removing her hand from her lips and letting it hang by her side while she stared back at the girl, muttering to herself.

" ..So this is that Tana girl.. Hmm. "

" Heading to the ring, Weighing 121 lbs and measuring 5'8, coming from Mother Russia, Sharaiya Drackanov! "

She shrugged a few moments later, heading for the ring again and stopped infront of the ropes, bending down while one of her legs went past the ropes, pressing it down onto the mud while her body slid past the two ropes and bringing her other leg in aswell, staring at Tana again while her arms crossed against her chest.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:28 am

Tana raised one eyebrow unsure what to make of the Russian's yawn. "So, Sharaiya? That's kind of a long name. Can I call you by a nickname, like 'slut'?" asked Tana carefully stalking through the mud towards the center of the ring. "Anyway, I figured since I'm going to clean up in my upcoming match against Belinda, I might as well get down and dirty tonight. Ready to be dominated?" taunted the proud wrestler motioning for Sharaiya to come at her.

NEWS FLASH: the Archergurl who you speaking of is not part of AFW anymore and she's currently working in production for new game titles in Japan. I'm her Canadian friend who she gave her PC due to mines has crashed. She was nice enough to give it to me to help a friend in need. So she got a spared one that she uses for the things I've mention above. BTW, Anegge and Alexandra be sure to check the E-mail adresses carefully. As Archergurl and me aren't the same thing.

My wrestlers
Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) GXChUKwSharaiya vs. Tana (complete) 1BElGMISharaiya vs. Tana (complete) UR8UylU
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:46 am

Sharaiya shook her head as she heard the taunt being shot to her, not being one to easily fall for one but was good at making her own, smiling at her opponent and replied.

" My.. We are so confident today.. I'm sure that nickname would suit me fine if I were you but.. I am not.. Sharaiya will do perfectly fine.. Now that that's done.. Ready to moan for me? "

Taking a few steps to the center but made sure she was a few steps away from the girl, getting into her stance but not attacking yet.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:54 am

Tana pursued Shar slowly being sure not to louse up her footing in the mud in a surprising show of restraint. She leaned in slowly trying to get her grip around the girl's butt. The lean was just such that she her mouth closed in on Sharaiya's chest ready to suckle on it.

--
Tana's counting on Shar underestimating the gooeyness of her footing and will try to lunge inward as soon as she gets the chance to tackle the girl onto her back.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:00 am

Sharaiya looked down at the mud for a moment, it was still a problem for her to do certain submission holds since that would most likely bring Tana's head in the mud. As she spoke about the girl she looked up to notice Tana leaning in closer, wanting to pull back but it only made her much more unbalanced, gasping as she hit the mud with ber back aswell as the canvas hidden underneath the sticky liquid.

She'd look up quickly and try to make a harsh twist to the side, wanting to roll with Tana for the top position.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:17 am

(The depth of the mud isn't really a drowning hazard. Almost any hold could be adjusted to lift your' opponent's mouth above the mud.)

Tana smirked as Sharaiya tried to quickly roll out of the mud. She had indeed underestimated it's thickness and it looked almost like she was moving in slow motion. Tana reached a hand over and shoved her shoulder effortlessly back down to the canvas. "Oh, has the poor girl never wrestled in mud before?" she teased.

The way Tana had fallen atop her opponent was even better than she could have imagined, it was an almost perfectly aligned full body pin. It would take hardly any effort at all to slide her arms over the girl's and link them under her neck in a type of reverse full nelson. She looked up at Shar with a devious glare in her eyes and moved in for a kiss on the lips as she tried to force her into the hold.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:35 am

Stared up at Tana when she just couldn't roll over, her eyes starting to focuss now as she knew she was in a great disadvantage already, trying to prevent her arms from being lifted but couldn't get that either when a kiss was suddenly placed on her lips, making her body jolt in the mud.

She decided that since she can't get out by using her arms, she'll let her legs try, wanting to wrap them around Tana's waist for a firm squeeze.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by anegge Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:51 am

Sharaiya's idea of a waist scissors proved similar to Tana's. The dominator had intended to get her foe in a grapevine and completely ground her in place, of course, she couldn't with the Russian trying to spread her legs at the same time. It looked like it would come down to who was could flex their legs further.

Tana got the impression that her heavier body was slightly less flexible but if she could trap the brunette with her legs in the splits like this her grapevine would be devastatingly painful and she didn't intend to lose. Tana's libido went into overdrive as she tried to distract her pinned foe from outspreading her. She rolled her hips pressing the satin of her bottoms into Shar's incresingly mudsoaked pair while moving her impressively sized chest up and down over her opponent's cute pear-shaped breasts causing them to shift and roll around together as they sandwiched down into Sharaiya's. The cherry on top of her surprise sexual attack was to drive her tongue deep into the unsuspecting girl's mouth as she pulled her into a full french kiss.

My wrestlers
anegge
anegge

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:00 am

Sharaiya knew by herself that she was very flexible cause of her often training with her legs. She was about to gain the upperhand with her legs when she felt the sudden sexual advance of her opponent, groaning as she felt their breasts and crotches press and rub against eachother, releasing a muffled moan within the still locked kiss as her legs twitched to the point she couldn't focus on them. She felt her legs being locked in a grapevine instead, wanting to focuss on removing that when Tana's tongue invaded her mouth, widening her eyes as she was very new in that section, going by instinct to try and push her opponent's tongue back with her own, her body slightly wiggling underneath Tana's but not doing much otherwise.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete) Empty Re: Sharaiya vs. Tana (complete)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next