Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 83 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

We Meet Again! - Courtney vs Matt

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

We Meet Again! - Courtney vs Matt Empty We Meet Again! - Courtney vs Matt

Post by Darius Mon May 09, 2011 1:56 am

After quite some time away Matt Floyd strolled his way into the gym of Sex Wars, "Ah, feels good to be back," Matt sighed, doing a few stretches on the spot. He had been laid out for quite some with a few injuries after a few disasterous training sessions, and that whole time he had been itching for some action, to get back in the wrestling ring to exibit his skills. He was born a fighter and he would die a fighter. Dressed in a simple black t-shit=rt and loose white shorts Matt did a few stretches in place to get ready for his workout. After so long out of the action he needed to get his blood pumping again. Wth that in mind he headed for the treadmill to get started on his cardio.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

We Meet Again! - Courtney vs Matt Empty Re: We Meet Again! - Courtney vs Matt

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon May 09, 2011 2:03 am

Courtney walked into the gym, smiling. Life was pretty good. AFW was fucking crazy. Usual. She was wearing black basketball shorts and a loose pink shirt. Despite her personality, Courtney fucking loved pink. Sitting down her bag, turning towards the treadmills as she straightened up, she saw something...something she hadn't seen in months. A bright smile washed over her, the man that introduced her to her AFW career.

"MATT!!!!!!!", Courtney yelled, sqeauling in excitement she ran to his treadmill, bouncing up and down."I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!" Her long hair flew around her, her eyes bright.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Mon May 09, 2011 2:20 am

Matt was just setting the treadmill to his preffered settings when his name was suddenly shouted quite loudly across the gym. He jumped in surprise at the loud voice, though he immediately noticed that it sounded familiar. It only took him a second to remember, and smiling he turned to face Courtney. "Courtney! Hey, how's it going!" he laughed, raising his hand to give her a high-five.

Matt had met Courtney on her first day in the AFW, giving her her first match here. She had beaten him pretty badly, instantly sparking a fierce but friendly rivalry between the two. "I missed you too. Havn't seen you in awhile! I think the last time I saw you was when I kicked your ass." He was teasing her a bit, but it was friendly teasing. "So what have you been up to? Still putting guys in the hospital?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue May 31, 2011 11:08 pm

Courtney smiled back and returned the high-five, a nice echo vibrating the gym."I know it's been wayyyyy too-", suddenly Courtney stopped short. She remembered. He beat her. Suddenly, Courtney would grab Matt's arm and sling him towards the nearest ring."GET IN THE FUCKIN RING NOW!!! FIGHT NOW TALK LATER!", she roared, her eye's lighting up. No way this was gonna be a casual get together when she had to get the upper hand on this kid.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:56 am

Matt blinked when Courtney stopped in mid-sentence, and she seemed to be giving him an odd look. "Uh, Courtney?" Matt asked cautiously. "You feeling oka-WAAHHHH!!" Before Matt even knew what was going on her mind Matt was irish-whipped straight for the nearest practice ring. Matt was so caught off guard by this sudden turn of events that his ring instincts to slide underneath the ropes didn't kick in until it was too late. "UGGH!!" Matt grunted, his stomach slamming into the ring edge wuite painfully. He clutched it with one hand, and gave Courtney an astonished look. "Nice to see you too! What the fuck?!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:07 am

"I don't get even, man! I get the upper hand! NOW GET IN!", she said, going over to the ring, sliding in, and looking at Matt."Let's go! Chat later!", she said again."Best two outta three", she added, as she went over to her corner and began to stretch.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:30 am

Matt was still clutching his chest in pain when Courtney slid into the ring. At the mention of a rematch, however, all the pain seemed to disappear, and Matt grinned eagerly in anticipation.

"For the record, there are better ways to challenge someone," Matt informed, and quickly slipped into the ring to join his rival. He headed to his corner and likewise started to perform his ring preparations. He had to be preapred, bvecuase matches with Courtney often got rough.

"Lucky you," Matt called across the ring, rasing his arms defensively. "You got two out of three chances to beat me. Might not be enough...."
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:36 am

"Well, I prefer the more unique approaches, ass wipe", she said, smirking."You talk big, let's see if you've improved since our last fight, sweetie. And if you act right, you just might get a little second coming of what happened in the shower room after our first fight", she said, getting down into her grappling stance.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:50 am

Matt riased an intrigued eyebrow at Courtney's proposal, and had to admit the idea did sound intriguing. "If I recall you had to kick my ass before that happened," Matt said snidely, slowly appraoching Courtney to get their match started. "That's a tough decision to make. Though.....it might just be worth getting my ass kicked." Matt raised his arms up, inviting Courtney for a test of strngth, smirking at her. "Guess we'll have to see, won't we?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:00 am

Courtney smirked back."Guess so", she responded back, intwining her fingers with Matt's and pushing, really hard. She wanted to get the upper hand in the beginning of the match."Actually TRY this time", she muttered teasingly.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next