Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 139 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything)

4 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything) Empty Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything)

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:49 am

Courtney made her way into the dormitory, making her way to her room, Kira's limp body still in her arms. He put up such a good fight, he deserves to be taken care of, as in fixing his arm and chatting with Matt and herself. She dug out her key and went into her room. She laid Kira on her bed, checking her clock hanging in her room."Oh, Matt should be here soon!", she said with a smile. She sat in the chair next to her bed, and took out her Ace-wrap, and began to measure lengths so she could make a splint for Kira's arm.

Last edited by 1051 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:34 am; edited 1 time in total

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything) Empty Re: Courtney, Matt, and Kira hanggggin out XD

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:06 am

"Oww...my body" Kira said as he said in a daze, "right the match...."
He slammed his hands to cover his face, "I lost the match...to a girl.... Master must have fixed me up with his weird ass needles and stuff... at least I got away from Courtney!"
'Wait this isn't my room.... Is this a dorm?' he thought still dazed,

[size=200:1whenc1b](O)_(O)

"Uhm....Courtney! It's so nice to see you again!" He said frantically, "HAHA! Please don't kill me..."

Last edited by 863 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything) Empty Re: Courtney, Matt, and Kira hanggggin out XD

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:08 am

Courtney looked down at the freaking out boy and laughed."Calm...hey..hey...ca-..CALM DOWN!", she yelled, laughing."Im not a monster! I wont hurt you!", she said and put her hand on his chest."It's ok! I'm here to take care of you", she said soothingly.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:50 am

(I guess I'm supposed to post now?)

"412, 413," Matt muttered to himself as he passed each room rumber, looking for the room that belonged to Courtney. She had invited him here after an incident in the shower room, and was wondering just what she could want to do now. "414, 415. Here we go!" He stood before room 415, dressed in a black AC/DC shirt and simple jeans. He promply knocked on the door, and waited patiently for an answer.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:56 am

Courtney smiled as she heard a knock on her door."Come on in darling!", she called and laughed at her comment. She was feeling alot better. Courtney stood up and began to gently wrap Kira's arm in her splint."I have a suprize for you, Matt!", she added.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:07 am

"Not much of a suprise a beaten up asian kid" Kira said, "You're matt right, I'd get up and shake your hand but, I feel like a ton of bricks"
Kira looked at his t-shirt, "Ah ACDC, nothin like that old time of rock and roll!"

Kira attempted to get up and then collapsed onto the floor, "Don't help me! I'll get up by myself!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:11 am

Courtney shook her head as Kira got up and fell. She ran forward and hugged Matt."Hey baby", she added sweetly and rubbed her head on his muscled chest.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:11 am

Darling? Matt repeated in his head, and he opened the door to walk into Courtney's room. "Hey Courtney!" Matt greeted with a grin, and returned the hug in earnest. Despite their rivalry and small tiffs with each other the two were fast friends. He blinked when she said she had a surprise, and looked past her, now realizing there was someone else in the room. "A guy. Just what I always wanted," Matt said with a sarcastic drawl. He was pleased to see that this guy had good taste in music. "Who's he? Someone else you beat up and dragged back to your liar?"

Last edited by 379 on Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:14 am

"We'll I made him break his own arm out of pain, and I passed him out inbetween my thighs-like you", Courtney said casually."I thought you two would get along, so I brought him to my cave of torture", she winked playfully.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:23 am

Kira slowly got up, "I'm fine..."
He sat on the edge of the bed and loked frantically for his I-Pod.
"Hey!" Kira said to Matt, "Nice to meet you!"
As soon as Courtney turned around, "...help...me....T_T"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything) Empty Re: Courtney, Matt, and Kira chillin (open 4 anything)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next