Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 229 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 228 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Manager & His Ward's Rival

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A Manager & His Ward's Rival - Page 4 Empty Re: A Manager & His Ward's Rival

Post by Yatori Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:32 pm

Never let it be said that Masato had delusions of grandeur. He knew his manhood wasn't anything to boast of. Still...

Chigusa's teasing made him chuckle. "I'm sorry," he said. "Am I squeezing you tightly?" His touch would become gentle again. If anything, his cock would stiffen as he grew more confident in himself and his partner.

His eyes followed her legs. Her crotch beckoned. He swallowed. Masato moved his right hand from her breast down to Chigusa's crotch. The flesh there felt nothing like the girl's breast. It felt much nicer. "C-Chigusa..." he stammered as he began stroking her there experimentally, gently.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:39 am

"Not at all Masato," Chigusa murmured, "I was just commenting on how you're not giving me any attention down there..."

But now Masato was, and when his hand touched Chigusa's crotch through her panties, she let out a small moan. Her sex was all soaking wet already, the fabric clinging against her sensitive sex lips. Masato was certainly going to get the full course tonight! Chigusa's hand gently began to stroke Masato's member, pumping up and down while her fingers ran along the head of his cock. She wondered if Masato had ever received a handjob like this before.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:51 pm

"You're wet," Masato realized once his fingers found Chigusa's crotch. Though he blushed at having spoken aloud, he also smiled. "D-do I turn you on, Chigusa?"

All the girls he'd known considered him, well, girly. They felt safe with him. He wasn't going to molest them or anything. He didn't turn them on. Well, maybe except Haruka, but she was very good at hiding it.

But Chigusa, Chigusa was wet already, and all for him...

His cock pulsed in what he now knew to be joy, both sexual and platonic, growing a bit bigger. A squirt of precum, an idea of his explosion to come, would shoot into Chigusa's hand and end up coating his member after just a few pumps. His own fingers would be stroking her in return, rubbing the wet fabric of her panties into her crotch before he slid them under the triangular cloth and touch Chigusa's girlhood directly. The flesh beneath his fingertips felt soft and hot and wet. He would stroke them carefully now, not wishing to hurt this girl, only wanting to please her.

"Woah... wow..." Masato panted happily. "You're good, Chigusa... very good..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:44 pm

"Hmmm..." Chigusa said teasingly as Masato's fingers finally found her wet sex, "What do you think Masato?" She gave him a wink, pushing out her chest a little so he could see how erect her nipples were, and pushing her sex a little forward as well so he could feel her sex. It wasn't that Masato's appearance turned her on any, but his actions were. So far, his only mistake was shyness.

Feeling a little squirt of precum starting to flow out, Chigusa stopped, her finger pushing down on the top of Masato's cock. "Ara- don't cum yet Masato-kun," Chigusa said, "I wouldn't want to waste that!" She moaned a little as Masato's fingers found her sex and stroked it, her sex getting even wetter. She turned her reddening face towards him with a small smile. "You're good to," she said, "Such a nice man..."

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:58 am

"Thank you..." Masato's confidence really benefited from how kind Chigusa was, as well as seeing first hand the effect and effectiveness of his ministrations. His partner seemed to like his handiwork, if her rock hard nipples and red-faced smile were clear indications. Seeing her pleasure more than made up for her teasing him about his premature emission, and it was good-natured teasing, anyway, which he could grow to like. "I try my best... and I like it that you think I am nice..."

His own face cherry-colored, he pressed his mouth upon the lips Chigusa offered him. He liked how full and soft her lips felt. As he enjoyed them, he placed his other hand upon Chigusa's breast and began kneading her flesh there into pleasurable knots, even as he did the same to her sex. If Chigusa could make him precum, then so could Masato do to her with her help...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:58 pm

"I only say that because it's true Masato," Chigusa replied. She moaned as Masato kissed her and felt up her breasts, massaging them together while simultaneously teasing her sex. She wasn't that close yet to cumming though, even though her sex got more and more wet. "Mmm...." Chigusa moaned. She certainly was ready for the next step.

Gently pushing Masato back a little, Chigusa looked him in the eyes. "I'm ready, if you want to," she said, indicating downwards at her sex and Masato's erect member. She spread open her legs, her hands gently grabbing Masato and guiding him over so they could really begin the intercourse!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:34 am

"I do." And Masato didn't find a catch in his voice when he said so. Blushing but willing, he would get atop of Chigusa, being very conscious of his weight on her. Masato moaned as he slowly entered her. He wasn't big, but Chigusa was pleasurably tight despite his expectations. Shuddering as his stiff member ground forward, Masato couldn't hold himself much longer, lacking the endurance and control of an experienced man. "Chigusa... I'm... I'm... ooohhh!" he cried out while cumming inside of her quite strongly for his size.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:40 pm

Chigusa felt Masato's slowly moving on top of her, like she was something delicate. Chigusa did have that look, but obviously she wasn't delicate. Masato's weight wasn't anything she worried about either, as he was much lighter than some of the people whom she got crushed under. Masato's member wasn't anything to write home about either, though Chigusa still felt decently filled up by it. It was a bit bigger than she was expecting.

But still, it only took a few moments before Masato cummed into Chigusa's tight pussy. "Oh!" Chigusa gasped, feeling the sticky liquid inside her sex, "Huh... you need to try harder Masato-kun." She wrapped her legs around Masato's waist. "Keep on going. I know you can!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:33 am

Masato moaned in embarrassment over his premature orgasm. But Chigusa's legs felt surprisingly reassuring around his waist. "Yes, Chigusa," he panted, "I can do it because you say so..." He laid upon her like a living blanket, his torso pressing down on her breasts to rub their nubs together, his lips finding Chigusa's for an energetic kiss with his tongue finally joining in. And lo, his cock, which had gone limp after his orgasm, began firming up again, buoyed by encouragement and the girl beneath him. "Chigusa... please help me..."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:09 am

Chigusa smiled, her hands reaching down and gently grabbing Masato's now limp cock. "Oh, what must I do with you Masato-kun?" Chigusa said teasingly, "You gotta do better than this you know!" Her hands gently began stroking his member, until it got hard again. "Well, maybe I'm to blame. I did get you all worked up and didn't let you release, after all. Here, we'll do this again!" Once it was hard enough, she would let go, allowing Masato to put it back inside.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next