Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hugh vs Jessie

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hugh vs Jessie - Page 2 Empty Re: Hugh vs Jessie

Post by coiwy Fri May 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Hugh jumped back as the monsterous man stepped in front of him.
"What the... who are you?" he asked, cautious for once, backing away slightly. "You want the girl? Go ahead, I wouldn't blame you, take her." He smirked slightly, hoping to see the beast rip the girl apart.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri May 06, 2011 8:14 pm

The thick flesh above his brow curled up in question. His nostrils flared and huffed heated steam.

"WWrhat! A wah ya gan' wid? Me a tek deh both o' yuu!!! (Translation: I'll take both of you on!)

What is Skeebo thinking!? It's against rules to just come in and interupt such a formal match, is it? Skeebo must really hate rules. Either that, or he must not know any of them.

"Skeebo! You can't fight both of us!" Jessie declared. Her once cute and innocent facade crumbled away.

"Yeh!? You a' deh boi deh deh! You boi, me a tump yu DOWN! (Translation: Oh yeah, I can fight both of you! You there, boy! I'm gonna give you a thrashing!)

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Fri May 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Hugh's face fell as the big man spoke.
"You... you, uh... ah shit." Hugh began backing away from the hulk glaring at him.
"What did I ever do to you?" he asked, beginning to panic. "She's the slut you should be fighting, not me!" He stopped suddenly, feeling the rough bark of a tree pressing into his back. Ok... wait for the bastard to go for the girl, then run like hell. Hope he'd get far enough away before the guy came after him again. No problem. Right?

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri May 06, 2011 8:36 pm

Jessie noticed the boy backing away and quickly runs to his aid, breasts jittering about as she jogged.

"Look! We've got to work together! We can take him on if we combine and team up!"

She doesn't know this guy, and he might have a foul mouth on him, but heck, as bad as Hugh might be, ANYTHING was better than coming face to face with Skeebo Meembo! NOBODY fucks with that big, piece of shit! And if teaming up with another guy was all it took to make him go away, then fine...Jessie will be up to it. That is, if the boy was on the same wavelength as her.

"Team Up? A wa-ya chat bout, eeeh? Fool fool su'um dat, year me, mastah? Ya'a chat bout ya Vultran an' dem ting deh!? (Translation: Team Up? What the heck are you guys talking about? Ya'll dumb or something? Talking Team Up like you guys are Voltron or something. Dumbasses!)

All this talk of "taking him on" was only making the giant monkey mad as a mother fucker. Skeebo takes one giant step towards the two much, much smaller fighters. A stride that left the ground trebbling in his might. Jessie swallowed hard and nervously looks at Hugh.

"You're not gonna run out on me, are ya?"

Last edited by 725 on Fri May 06, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Fri May 06, 2011 8:51 pm

"'Combine and team up'? Are we summoning Captain Planet or something? You're a maniac, girl." He jumped as Skeebo took another step toward them.
"And you know what? I don't think running'd really help much anyway."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri May 06, 2011 9:01 pm

Hugh didn't explicity accept the offer, but the way it sounded, he wasn't going to run out on her either. Jessie's face light up with glee.

"S-s-so you'll help me take this guy on, right? Right?"

Yay! This guy might not be so bad, afterall. Now, if only he would stop calling her a slut. But that'd be wishuful thinking now, would it?

"BWAAGH! STOP YA CHAT A' FYTE!!!!"

Skeebo reared one fist back, balancing on one foot, then his whole body came down with force, his leading fist aimed at any one of them.
Jessie wasn't sure which of them was Skeebo was aiming for, but fuck, she was scared out of her mind. The blonde ducked faster than anyone can blink. That only leaves....Hugh.

Last edited by 725 on Fri May 06, 2011 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Fri May 06, 2011 9:05 pm

Hugh dodged slightly too slow and the fist smashed into the side of his head, throwing him back through the air to crash to the ground. Hugh winced and rolled over, pushing himself back to his feet with a brief gasp of pain.
"Bloody- that fucking hurt!" he growled, rubbing his head. "What the fuck is wrong with you?"

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri May 06, 2011 9:15 pm

"*Gasp* Oh nooo!"

Jessie glances at the bigger man then runs for Hugh. If he would allow her, Jessie would try to examine where Hugh was struck.

"Are you alright?"

Jessies eyes wore a look of deep concern, and her voice shook with fear. She will then try to nurse the pain with the palm of her hand, forgetting all about the giant, man-eating, sweaty gorilla killer that was slowly appraching them both.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Fri May 06, 2011 9:18 pm

"Get off me," Hugh groaned, pushing Jessie away. He turned to Skeebo and cracked his knuckles.
"Come on then, tough guy!" he shouted, sprinting forward. He launched himself off the ground and tried to land a fist in the big guy's face.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri May 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Hugh's fist made a bullseye mark dead between Skeebo's eyes.

"RRRAAAAAGGH!!!"

Skeebo blinked and started flailing his arms about, both fists clenched, swinging and hitting whatever was in the way. Boy, this big guy looked MAD!

As for Jessie, who had been shoved to the ground, she only sat there, on the grass. Hugh was a jerk, but she still held concerns for him. With an outstretched hand, Jessie raises her voice and shouts out to Hugh.

"Nooo! Hugh! Don't! Let me help you!"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next