by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Diesel_Electric_Razor, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hugh vs Jessie

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hugh vs Jessie Empty Hugh vs Jessie

Post by coiwy Thu May 05, 2011 12:22 am

Hugh strode out onto the grounds, squinting slightly in the bright sunlight. He raised a hand to shade his eyes as he scanned the field area. He was dressed for a fight, wearing nothing more than a thin black vest and a pair of matching black shorts, and although his calm expression gave away nothing, he was fuming inside from his loss to Courtney.
"What would be great," he mused to himself. "Would be another weak slut to beat up. Where the fuck are they?" He growled and looked back across the near-deserted sports field.

"Aha!" A slow smile spread across his face as he spied his prey - a young woman, fair-skinned and fair-haired, a great body... and she was all alone. Hugh smirked and set off toward her at a sprint.

Last edited by 1465 on Thu May 05, 2011 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Hugh vs Jessie Empty Re: Hugh vs Jessie

Post by MrsIffy Thu May 05, 2011 4:51 am

A tight, blue sports bra and spandex shorts in 76 degree weather. Normal for hot days like this, anyway. The entire AFW complex was located off the far west coast, across from the pacific islands, and needless to say in this time of year, there was a huge warm front creeping its way over the shores.

"Dayum! It's h-h-hot!"

Poor Jessie. Being white in even the most modest heat can force the small beads of sweat out of the pores of her fair skin. Her damp hair had pasted itself to her back, some of her bangs stuck to her face. Coming outside for a tan quickly turned out to be a BAD idea, afterall.
She had heard some stories about the events that took place on the grass; Some guy named Okami getting tricked....Phe'a making a huge giant man pass out within 2 minutes...yeah...this place had a million stories.

Suddenly, her sun had disappeared and a chilling cool took over her. Before she realized it, she was standing in the shadow of some D-DUDE! From the way his body looked, he MUST be a wrestler here, and not some yard janitor.
Putting on her best "startled damsel act", Jessie stood up and met the man at eye level, his chest to her full bosoms.

"H-hi there, you! Whaddya doin' out here all by yourself?"

Jessie throws her hands on her hips and tries hard to seem interested in what he was going to say...assuming he was intelligent.

Last edited by 725 on Thu May 05, 2011 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Thu May 05, 2011 2:33 pm

A grin spread across Hugh's face as he surveyed the girl standing in front of him. She was stuttering and she already looked scared... this was going to be easy. Almost too easy.
"Looking for a girl," he grunted in reply. "And lucky for me, I just found someone perfect..." He leered at her, advancing slowly.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri May 06, 2011 5:08 am

Ugh, this one was one those icky, hound dog type of men. Tooooootally not her type. But he looked game. Fair enough. Now all she needed was a platform to set this match on.

"Sooooo...."

It was her own simple way of starting conversation, especially when it provided an easy excuse for her to get comfortable. With one finger playing in her hair, Jessie glances around the yard before locking eyes with him. The damsel act still in play.

"You were looking for me? Wow, really? Me?"

Yeah, she's good.

"How about we make this...meeting...interesting, hmm? A match. You and me. Not the hard kind though....I don't like the rough play"

Jessie leans her weigh on one leg and starts playing with her thumbs, one foot playing in the grass.

"So...maybe we can get to know each other...a little more formal?"

She fininshes her question by looking up at him once more, making the height difference between the two more obvious, purposefully giving him a sense of superiority. Hopefully, this would make him easier to comply.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Fri May 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Hugh could hardly keep himself from yawning as the stupid bitch babbled on. He growled and, laying a hand on her chest, pushed her back slightly.
"Right, whatever. Bring it on, slut."

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri May 06, 2011 5:51 pm

Jessie's expression was immedialty turned upside down at the word 'slut'.

"H-hey! I'm no slut! I don't even do that kinda shit anymore!"

The blonde spat in defense...ironically, revleaing too much information. Soon, the guy immedialty went from "kinda cute" to "downright ugly" in her eyes. Giving him a piece of her mind was the first order of the day, but then, from the distance...someting felt odd. The ground beneath them trebbled weakly, then grew stronger with the passing seconds. Something was approaching them.

"S-say...what's THAT?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Fri May 06, 2011 6:46 pm

Hugh's smile spread across his face.
"Perfect. I like a girl with experience," he chuckled, beginning to advance slowly.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri May 06, 2011 7:05 pm

"H-hey wait! You feel that earthquake?"

Jessie held up her hands in protest. Though it seemed like Geroge of the Jungle, here, had his mind made up on taking her on.

"Stop and listen...."

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by coiwy Fri May 06, 2011 7:27 pm

Hugh rolled his eyes and paused to listen.
"Stop trying to distract me," he snapped after a moment, reaching out to grab a hold of Jessie's hair.

coiwy

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Fri May 06, 2011 7:44 pm

Jessie was quite serious of her suspisions, and soon, in a gust of putrid air and foul stench, her concerns became a frightening reality.

"Rrrrrraaaagggh!"

Before the male can make a move, out of nowhere, a huge mountain of hair, sweat and muscle appears in between Jessie and the other male. This big...thing emitted a stink so bad...so potent, that a downpour of tears ran from Jessie eyes.

"Eeew! W-what is THAAAT?"

Jessie, one hand in her mouth, and the other pointing at the utterly gigantic and ugly monstrosity, squealed ontop of her lungs. Terror all over her face. Could it be...could it be...AFW's bigges and ugliest contender? SKEEBO MEEMBO!? What is he doing here, showing up all the sudden!!??

Last edited by 725 on Fri May 06, 2011 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next