Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 94 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou Empty Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou

Post by Alexandra Mon May 02, 2011 1:47 pm

It was another ordinary day, and Bunny Bomber found herself in the AFW gym once more.

It had been a while, but she was still riding the high feeling of crushing her rival Sister Solar once and for all. She was still pleased over her win, and glad she wouldn't have to deal with her anymore. With a smile on her face she stepped from the gym's locker room out into the main area, wearing a pair of short gym shorts, and a light pink tank top, just barely holding in her massive bust. She looked around the gym slowly, inspecting the other women using it, looking for someone. She felt like having a practice match, felt like showing someone else in this place just how good she was...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou Empty Re: Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou

Post by Jenova Mon May 02, 2011 1:53 pm

The female, wearing her normal belly shirt with no sleaves, and her black leather shorts. She would see the other girl in the gym and frown, seeing this girl wanted a match. She would shrug and look at her. "Want a spar?" She asked since she already knew the answer, but it would be rude to just start out of no where. She stood there with her hands on the skin of her hips.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou Empty Re: Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou

Post by Alexandra Mon May 02, 2011 2:01 pm

Bunny blinked a bit as the strange girl approached her, then put on a wide grin. She began to look over the girl, her eyes tracing her body slowly up and down. She would do. Bunny knew that she could put this girl down, no problem.

With a light chuckle she nodded, brushing somewhat roughly past the girl, nodding towards the practice ring in the center of the gym. "Seems like you read my mind," she said, she voice a bit low as she made her way to the ring and slid into it. She turned back to her as she got to her feet, looking down from the ring at her, gesturing with one hand. "Get on in here and we'll get started..."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon May 02, 2011 2:03 pm

she would nod and look over to the ring, where she slowly made her way over there, she would grab onto the bottom rope and lift herself up there lifting her leg over to middle rope and sliding between the middle and top. She would stand in the ring now getting into the middle and awaiting the other female. "Let's make it K.O with no rules, meaning weapons can be used and dirty fighting is allowed" She said. "And the loser is the winners pet for a day"

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 02, 2011 2:07 pm

Bunny cocked an eyebrow in amusement at the girl's stipulations. "You've got guts, huh kid?" She grinned, shaking her head slowly. "I don't know about the pet thing, but if you really want no rules, then be my guest. Not my cup of tea, but..."

She stepped back towards the center of the ring, planting her hands confidently on her wide hips. "Well, you'll need any advantage you can get against me, kid."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon May 02, 2011 2:08 pm

"I was saying that for you, I don't use weapons." She said with a shrug, then taking a stance she would watch the female with close eyes not taking her vision off of her not even for a single moment, she would not want to be taken off gaurd.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 02, 2011 2:10 pm

Bunny simply let out a 'hmph' as a reply to the girl, beginning to circle around her, watching her stance for a moment. Then, quickly, she would lunge in at Katie, trying to force the girl into a lockup with her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon May 02, 2011 2:11 pm

She would allow this but soon notice that was a bad mistake, she would be weaker than this female and would have buckled under her power, falling to her knees almost right away when they started this.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 02, 2011 2:14 pm

Normally Bunny might be a bit surprised at her opponent buckling under her so quickly. After all, she wasn't the strongest woman in the federation by far. However, she was still full of herself and still quite cocky, so instead she would try to capitalize quickly on Katie falling to her knees.

She broke the lockup off, taking a quick hop away from the blue haired girl, then rushing in and trying to deliver a sharp, sudden knee strike right to the center of her face.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon May 02, 2011 2:16 pm

She was on her knees so this would not be possible to evade, her face being slammed into she woudl fall back holding her nose squirming around on the ground after the blow to the face.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next