Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Today at 6:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Today at 4:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Today at 2:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Today at 10:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:04 am by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou

Post by Alexandra Mon May 02, 2011 8:17 am

Bunny let out another chuckle, stepping back from her. She shook her head slowly, gesturing at the girl again to get up.

"C'mon! Is that all you have? Get the hell back up and fight!"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou - Page 2 Empty Re: Another Day in the Gym ~ Bunny Bomber vs. Katie Agatou

Post by Jenova Mon May 02, 2011 8:20 am

She would get up and recover quick, then get an idea, she would run over to the female and bring her right leg to the side, twisting she would kick up at the females head quickly.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 02, 2011 8:25 am

Bunny's eyes widened in surprise as the girl rushed to her feet and came in quick at her. The former model would have her own quickness though, raising her hands to block Katie's kick to her head, though this would cause her to stagger back slightly, her guard open for the moment...
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon May 02, 2011 8:26 am

She saw the opening and dived to her, trying to tackle her into the turnbuckle with all of her might, her legs being her strongest feature she would use all of her leg power.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Mon May 02, 2011 8:42 am

Katie's momentum would easily carry the two of them, backing Bunny up to the corner and slamming her hard into the metal turnbuckle. A cry would pass her lips, her back arching in pain as she slammed against it, and once more she would be left open for a followup from Katie.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Mon May 02, 2011 1:24 pm

This one would take Katie some time, but she hoped she was good for it, Katie grabbed the girls hair and attempted to turn her upside down on the turnbuckle, bringing her head under Katie's legs, if this worked she would have positioned for a pile driver.

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Tue May 10, 2011 3:24 am

Bunny might have been hurt, but she definately wasn't in a bad enough state for Katie to turn her upside down.

As Katie tried to grab her to try such a thing, Bunny would lash out at her face, trying to drag her fingernails quickly across her flesh to distract her.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Jenova Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:17 am

She yelped a bit giving out a soft sounding cry, her feet twitched many times once she felt the nails along her face. she let the girl go and stumbled back holding her face in pain whimpering a bit. [Sorry about the late reply. Kinda been gone awhile and forgot we were fighting. D:]

Jenova

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2