Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alessa's visit to the Doctor?

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alessa's visit to the Doctor? Empty Alessa's visit to the Doctor?

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:03 am

Walking through the Sex Wars area, Alessa finds herself on grounds that she didn't expect to be on. When she arrived at AFW, the sight of the wrestlers competing for the title led her to dedicate her focus on becoming something in her singles career. However, her urges just couldn't prevent her from finding her way to Sex Wars. Her determination to find her former tag team partner Dante Sunderland getting the best of her.

Finding herself in the gym she takes a seat up against the wall. She wears her usual clothing looking like a school uniform attire, seemingly not caring of the view she might be providing anyone from the way she is sitting. She pulls out a picture of her and Dante winning the Tag titles back in America. A rare sign of happiness is shown on her face in her eyes and smile.

"And then you just disappeared.." she says to herself. A few minutes pass and she gets the feeling someone has come across her. Her expression turns to her usual blank one and she places the picture into the pocket in her skirt. She looks up and tilts her head. "Oh..I forgot MY costume" she says, attempting a small joke but still with her expressionless face.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Alessa's visit to the Doctor? Empty Re: Alessa's visit to the Doctor?

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:19 am

Doctor Love found himself strolling around the gym for a bit. The Firm was back at the Friction arena, training away from possible males who wanted to challenge them. The Doctor was dressed with a pair of polarized sunglasses, stethoscope, no shirt, long white lab coat with a heart containing a white medical sign on the back, and a pair of black scrub pants with work sneakers to match. He carried a bag of medical supplies with him to complete his get-up. The only reason he bothered training in this outfit was in case his cousin walked into him, he could at least feign not being who he was.

He had been resting on a bench when he noticed a girl in a nice school outfit wandering through the otherwise deserted gym. He would sneak his way nearer to her, overhearing her last comment. "Sounds like you could use some help there?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:43 am

Alessa stands up while looking at The Doctor and puts her hands in her pockets. Her long, messy, black hair getting in her face, covering half of it. She then looks up and away, her eyes drifting off throughout the room. She lets out a long sigh and looks back at The Doctor, just staring at him for a minute. "Mmm..No" she finally says as she takes a few steps forward, hiding almost all signs of emotion and longing she had before when she held the picture.

She takes her right hand out of her pocket and scratches the back of her head. Looking around the otherwise empty gym she notices the boredom that came over her after her mind was slightly taken off her reasons for coming here. Remembering also being in the Sex Wars area, she looks over at the man in the gym with her once more and tilts her head again. "How can I...get you in a match?" She says, looking for a blunt way to challenge the man to help her boredom, but it instead comes off as an almost awkward sounding question.

Last edited by 1905 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:44 am; edited 2 times in total

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:38 pm

Dr. Love tilted his sunglasses down at the request, looking at the girl with his blue eyes. "I suppose asking is a good start...Do you have anything in mind? I can already see there are things on your mind..." Macon was curious about this girl, albeit that they have shared only a few words already.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 31, 2011 12:18 am

Alessa take a few minutes to think, while to Doctor Love it may seem she is just staring blankly at him. She finally seems to have came up with something as she moves her hair out of her face and then crosses her arms. "Just a match" she says while moving her head to look up "2 out of 3?". Her eyes widen suddenly and she nods her head, looking back in the man's direction. "Oh! And if I win, I figure I'll need a grappling dummy...you'll work for that. If you win, you can do whatever as well?"

She puts her hands in her pockets again, seemingly satisfied. "Oooh, that sounded pretty cool" she says, thinking out loud, almost not noticing she did so.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:18 pm

Macon raised an eyebrow in interest. "That sounds quite fine with me...I'll let you know what I want after I win of course..By the way, my name is....M--" he paused, nearly blowing his 'cover', "My name is Dr. Love...yours?" he would ask before making his way over to the ring that was set up in the middle of the gym.

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:39 pm

"Oh. Ok Mmm-Dr. Love" she says, also heading towards the ring. "Alessa" she adds on as she slides under the ropes. Not providing a reaction to his confidence in winning, and also only acknowledging the pause he made in introducing himself with that. She stands in a corner on the opposite end of where she entered and her eyes seemingly shifting from the usual tint of red to an almost glowing blood red glare. The glare not directed at her now opponent but moreso just outwards, almost as a statement of her readiness.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:39 pm

Dr. Love would enter the ring on the same side, but he would head to the corner opposite of Alessa as he shed his coat, sunglasses, and stethoscope. His eyes would look directly at Alessa's in order to get a feeling of who his opponent was. Experienced, was what he derived. Standing in only his work-out shorts, the Doctor would ask a question before they would start. "So, Alessa, before we begin your check-up, are we going to allow more intimate moves, or no?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TiefBlau Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:19 am

Alessa tilted her head at the man's question. Things like that were never involved in any of the past matches she has been in. She puts her hands on her hips and raises her head up, almost glaring at the Doctor. After a few seconds of just staring him down, she shrugs and shakes her head. "Do whatever you want, just know that if you go too far during this..check-up, I'll have to kill you for malpractice." She says, half joking but a tinge serious.

She focuses her eyes on his as she finishes her response. Knowing full well the possibilities of what could come in the duration of the match, she feels as if it doesn't matter in the end. Confident in what she can do, she feels the need to prove herself not just to him, but moreso just to herself. This new twist on the match was met with a bit of discomfort at first, but she feels maybe she can use it to her advantage somewhere in the match. She straightens herself out and lets her hands fall to her sides, standing at the ready for the match to begin.

TiefBlau

Back to top Go down

Post by mnpinner Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:18 am

Macon turned red at her comment. "I didn't mean for it to be a sexual question...I just, wanted to know your boundaries." Dr. Love was a respectful guy, but that shouldn't be mistaken for being soft. He would fixate his eyes on Alessa's focused ones, realizing this girl was indeed going to be a challenge.

Dr. Love would get into a grappling stance with his hands raised. "Shall we begin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next