by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

Bare, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

2 posters

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024) - Page 8 Empty Re: Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

Post by d_ultsch Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Yue was hoping that Sakura would have let her go but when she heard Sakura coughing over her submission, Yue knew this wasn't the end for her humiliation. Yue was about to try and submit again when Sakura placed her hand over Yue's mouth which caused Yue to struggle for more than one reason. First was the fact that Yue couldn't breathe and the second was that her own juices were being spread all over her face. Yue was taken aback by the smell and taste of her own juices but she was really scared now as Sakura had full reign over her body and Yue couldn't even scream for help or scream her submission.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024) - Page 8 Empty Re: Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:45 pm

Sakura just laughed harshly as Yue squirmed helplessly in the hold.

“Hahaha, aw, you are so much fun!” she teased. “Especially when you can’️t even talk!”

The cowgirl kept the hand-over-mouth smother firmly in place, determined not to let her prey get any air. She seemed to have settled on inflicting a gruelling knockout finish on her hapless opponent, mocking her cruelly as she suffered.

“A lot of people get speechless around me, because of my stunning good looks, you know? So you’️re not the only one...” she mused.

“Oh, and don’️t worry if you pass out... we’️ll be able to have even more fun with you while you’️re unconscious!” she added with a sinister smile.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:53 am

Yue continued to struggle against Sakura as her words worried the poor girl but after awhile Yue's struggles began to weaken and soon they stopped altogether as Yue was in a state of near unconsciousness and soon Yue final slipped into darkness as she passed out and the last thing Yue saw was Sakura's sinister smile which would give Yue nightmare's for days to come.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:42 pm

Sakura kept her folded-up victim held in the spladle, maintaining the hand-over-mouth smother until she was certain the smaller girl was unconscious. When she was sure, she finally released her grip on poor Yue’️s body.

The ref girl came over to check the half-naked victim was indeed unconscious, then signalled for the match bell.

“The winner, by knockout, is Sakura!!” the cowgirl’️s victory was formally announced.

The pink-haired babe raised her arms in celebration, striding arrogantly around the ring. It was clear from her demeanour she had fully expected to win, that there was no surprise in this result. She was clearly the better woman, everyone could surely see.

Having savoured her moment of victory, Sakura glanced back to her unconscious foe’️s form, a cruel grin forming on her face. The cowgirl was rarely content with just gaining a win, and she was known for really rubbing her superiority in the poor loser’️s face.

Thinking for a second, stroking her chin, Sakura would gather up the discarded belt from Yue’️s kimono. She would move to drag the smaller wrestler’️s body over to the corner, and use the belt to bind her wrists to the ropes. If she did this quickly enough, Yue would wake up tied to the turnbuckle.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:49 pm

Yue remained unconscious for all of Sakura's post-match celebration and she didn't even wake up as she was dragged over to the corner and tied up but her did squirm alittle as if Yue was having a horrible dream and a groan did escape her lips. However poor Yue began to wake up however just to find herself tied up and Sakura standing right in front of her with a devilish grin oon her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:17 pm

Sakura was watching as Yue came round, the cowgirl couldn’️t help but give a malicious laugh.
“Oh, you’️re waking up again!” she smiled, clapping her hands together gleefully. “That means I can have more fun with you! Oh, by the way, you lost, but I guess you knew that!” she smirked.

Sakura then turned away, moving to grab a microphone from a match official. She started pacing up and down the ring like she owned it, which for the moment she pretty much did.

“Ladies and gentlemen! You’️ve seen me give a demonstration in the art of wrestling tonight! You know my skills are second only to my looks!” She flicked her hair and thrust her chest out to emphasise this last point.

“So you can understand how annoyed I am, that the league would send such worthless opposition into the ring with me! How dare they send such a weak, ugly skank! So now I have no choice, but to make an example of her!!”

Having insulted her over the arena speakers, Sakura shot Yue an evil look, then scurried out of the ring. She headed for a section of the front row where she knew some of her supporters were, and they gave her a black bag of weapons and tools to take back into the ring.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:47 am

Yue began to struggle weakly against her bonds but no matter how hard Yue struggled she could not break free and all she could do was whimper and beg for freedom. "Please let me go. You already won and humiliated me enough." Yue called out hoping that there still might be a small chance that Sakura would show her the faintest bit of mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:16 pm

Carrying her bag of ‘toys’️ into the ring, Sakura stopped and turned, a quizzical look on her face as she considered Yue’️s pleas.

“Humiliated you enough? Honey, if there’️s the slightest chance these people think that you and me belong in the same league, then you sure haven’️t been humiliated enough. Nothin’️ personal, you understand... but I am going to fuckin’️ destroy you!” the cowgirl leered.

Dropping her bag, Sakura marched over to her bound opponent and wrapped her fingers round her naked breasts. Then she twisted her nipples like they were radio dials.

“How’️s your pain tolerance, huh?” she mocked as she tortured the smaller girl’️s breasts. “Not so good? If you want me to let go, just ask... and I’️ll get out the sex toys instead...” Sakura would keep attacking Yue’️s breasts until she broke.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:30 am

Yue screamed in pain as her nipples were twisted visciously and she was about to scream for Sakura to stop when she mentioned her bag of toys, prompting Yue to close her mouth and muffle her screams while trying not to scream out for Sakura to stop. Yue managed to hold out for a few seconds before she was forced to scream out "Please let go of my nipples" Yue hoped that would work and she hoped that what was ever in that bag wasn't as bad as the pain in her breasts right now.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:50 am

“Aww, your little breasts can’️t take too much, huh?” Sakura mocked, torturing the smaller girl’️s chest for a few seconds more before finally letting go. “Or are you just really keen to move on to the sex toys?” she added with a leer.

The cowgirl turned to blow a kiss to the crowd, before grabbing Yue’️s panties, slowly sliding them off her waist and down her thighs.

“Tell me,” Sakura purred as she stripped her bound opponent, “have you ever been fucked in front of thousands of fans?”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next