Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 40 users online :: 14 Registered, 1 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alexandra, d_ultsch, kerflubble, KillerV, Link-mon, Lobo, Old_Man_Tai, Person, Ragdoll_Jobbers, RJD, Teenwrestler, ThunderFox, TripleHelix, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 2

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Yue vs Sakura (for Hamish1024)

Post by d_ultsch on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Yue squirmed and tried to hide her screams as Sakura played with her nipples for a few more seconds but then she heard Sakura say something that sent a shiver of fear down Yue's spine "Please no don't do that to me" Yue said as she didn't know if she could handle the humiliation of being fucked in front of a live audience.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:29 pm

“Oh, come on, you’d like it!” Sakura grinned. She had now finished removing Yue’s panties, leaving the smaller girl completely naked.

She held the now-removed underwear up to her victim’s face. “See, you’re loving it, your panties are already pretty damp!” Sakura then cruelly thrust the garment right into Yue’s face, rubbing the panties aggressively all over her features. “Yeah, smell it, you fuckin’ whore!” she laughed.

When she had finished teasing her opponent like this she stepped back, tossing the undies out into the crowd as another “souvenir”. Then she reached into her bag of toys and pulled out a fairly large dildo, approaching Yue with it, eyes glinting mischievously.

“Ready to squeal?” she sniggered. Then she slowly worked the dildo up between Yue’s legs, and began gently pumping.

hamish1024

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Yue was completely disgusted as her own panties were wiped across her face leaving a lingering smell of her own aroused sex in her nose but that was the least of her problems as Sakura had grabbed a rather large dildo and just the sight of it made Yue's face turn pale "No please not that its too big" but as Yue protested she felt the dildo enter her and she let out an earpiercing scream as she was violeated by the dildo "Take it out, tke it out" was all Yue said as the dildo pumped inside of her.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:00 pm

“Yeah, take it out… and in, and out, and in…” Sakura chuckled as she continued to fuck her bound plaything. “Keep making a noise, the fans’ll love it,” she smiled.

As she violated Yue the cowgirl used her free hand to grab the smaller girl’s hair, forcing her to make eye contact with her. “Come on, you’ll warm to this, hun,” she purred, slowly intensifying the sex toy’s thrusts. “All these eyes on you, all watching you get fucked, they wanna see a good show,” she smirked. “So give ‘em a good show. Show them just how much I own you,” Sakura then used her grip on Yue’s head to point her face directly at the nearest camera. Then began to fuck her captive harder and faster.

hamish1024

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:05 pm

ALthough Yue continued to protest her facial features said otherwise as her body was slowly starting to become aroused and Yue knew it but refused to admit it "No i won't give in to your demands" Yue said trying to hide any hint of arousal but the constant thrusting finally made Yue let out a moan of pleasure as her body soon began to give up to Sakura even though her mind kept refusing.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 1:29 pm

Sakura smiled cruelly as she heard a moan of pleasure escape her captive’s lips.
“Yeah, that’s right, you enjoy this, don’t ya?” The cowgirl leered. She would lean over and provocatively lick the side of Yue’s flustered face.
“You love it. Show them what a little slut you are!” she cakled as she worked the sex toy between the bound girl’s legs.

hamish1024

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:42 pm

"No i'm nothing like that" Yue said as Sakura licked her face which sent a shiver down Yue's spine but however after her statement she let out a another moan as the toy continued to work its way in and out of her sex "Please stop this take it out" Yue said as she really wanted her humiliation to stop.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 on Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:33 am

“Oh, give it a rest, ya dumb little mare,” Suyou tutted dismissively. “You might as well admit you enjoy it!”
As the cowgirl continued to pound her captive’s pussy, she started running her free hand over Yue’s naked breasts, rubbing, fondling, and roughly groping them. Though she would slap at them and start flicking her nipples, Suyou’s moves were designed to cause as much pleasure as pain, aiming to push Yue further towards a loss of self-control.
“Who wouldn’t want to get fucked by a beauty like me? Soon you’ll be begging me NOT to stop…”

hamish1024

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch on Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:01 am

"No stop, please not my breasts" Yue called out as she either moaned or winced between each word as her breasts cam under attack as well. Yue however felt her orgasm building close to it conclusion and she began to focua all her attention on stopping herself from cumming but with ah passing second her mind began to fall to the urges of her body and it would not be long before the poor girl orgasmed in front of the live audience.

The Den

d_ultsch

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:48 pm

Sakura was watching Yue and saw the smaller girl starting to lose control. She knew a humiliating forced orgasm was near. To really rub her dominance in, Sakura withdrew the dildo, then forced the dripping wet sex toy up towards the bound girl’s mouth.

“You wanted me to take it out?” the cowgirl teased. “Then why don’t you suck on it instead?”

After several long moments of this Sakura would take the toy and move it back down between Yue’s legs.

“Or would you rather it found its natural home here, you slut?”

hamish1024

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:30 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top