by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 118 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 117 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

3 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:52 am

The reply Yatori received was not the one she expected, either. "Ow!" she gasped as Chigusa bore her down to the floor. Unprepared for the surprise tackle, she wasn't able to protect her head on the way down, ending up dazed but conscious. "Ooohhh," was the wincing mafiosi's groan as the apologetic Chigusa scrambled atop of her. "Chigusa, you fight dirty..." And there wasn't anything she could immediately do about that.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!! - Page 15 Empty Re: Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:00 am

"If it's the only way I can beat you, then I will do this!" Chigusa replied, "Because that's how important Tai is to me!"

Chigusa immediatly moved to assault Yatori's breasts. She knew that her sempai had the greatest advantage there, and that she couldn't properly defeat Yatori unless she bested her sempai's bust. She groped one breast, her hands working and pinching it, while sucking on the other, drawing the nipple deep into her mouth where her tongue battered it around. Given enough time, Chigusa would do this to both of Yatori's breasts, to give them the full treatment!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:16 am

Yatori had no answer to that desperate declaration of devotion, just as she could not protect her breasts from the ravenous Chigusa's mouth and hands. "Unghhh!" she moaned as each and every square inch of her tits was kneaded into pleasurable soreness and her jutting nipples were skillfully milked. By the time the brown-haired girl managed to clear her head, both of her breasts were deliciously sore and drained of warm milk.

"C-C-Chigusa!" Yatori half-panted, half-growled as she grabbed for the purple-haired girl's wrists so that she can roll them over to put herself atop of Chigusa. "You sneaky girl..."

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:23 am

Chigusa eagerly drank up Yatori's milk, this time taking it forcefully instead of being given it like before. She sucked Yatori's tit's dry, squeezing the tits a little as well to get all the milk out and letting the last little bit squirt up to humiliate Yatori a bit, and make her breasts all wet and easy to rub against.

But before she could capitalize, Yatori grabbed her hands and trapped them, then overpowered the idol and put her on her back. Chigusa struggled, but was pinned down by Yatori's weight. "Heh... I got you pretty good, didn't I sempai!" Chigusa said, still defiant despite being pinned down.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:42 am

Boy, was Yatori worked up. Chigusa's idea to make her breasts squirt out their last few drops of milk really got to her. Such a waste! If a girl was going to drink another girl's milk or cum, it was only courteous to finish the whole serving! And on top of that, Chigusa fingered her ass without any real provocation!

She glared at her unrepentant junior, but she couldn't hold her annoyance for long, not with a girl so adorable and determined. Yatori finally broke into a chuckle. "You did, kohai," she admitted, "You did. I'm still going to punish you after this, though," she added in a light tone as she wrapped their legs together. "You don't go poking a girl's butt unless you're Victoria."

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:56 am

Chigusa frowned, pinned as she was underneath Yatori, she was unable to fight back at all. All she could do was look up at Yatori defiantly, and hope her sempai doesn't go and crush her. "Well, I can take anything you dish out sempai, and give it right back!" Chigusa said, "So do your worst!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:04 am

Yatori chuckled playfully. "Oh, I prefer to send out my best, Chigusa. Pepare yourself." And she began sensually rubbing her body upon her kohai's- but only her lower body, specifically her crotch, where her pussy nuzzled Chigusa's cunny. The mafiosi would smirk at the younger girl beneath her. "Just because I have you in a position for Full Frontal," she panted, "Doesn't mean I'll oblige you... after all, you drained my tits... so this is just fair, right!" Her thighs would press her crotch down upon Chigusa's to remind her of her position.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Tai, having woken up a bit from his earlier near KO, would groan softly on top of Shizuka, rubbing his body against her's, licking whatever skin he could taste from this position.

"Mmmm....no reason we cant have a little hentai fight of our own while they do.....we could even have the winners face off..."

He stated, apparentlly unaware of Chigusa's stated devotion to him, or far more likely, aware of it, but just to horny and to used to his playboy ways to not focus on getting sex at the moment.

Besides, they were in his room and he figured he should be allowed to get sex in his room. XD

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:02 pm

Shizuka could simply not believe Tai. Not only was he delighting himself by rubbing his naked body atop of hers and licking her cheek, but he was also inviting her to a hentai fight within hearing range of Chigusa who was in love with him and fighting for his affection.

This was why she hated males who were not Rin-sensei.

"Kamiya," she hissed in a deadly tone, "I will give you until the count of three to get off me and cheer Chigusa as she fights for your love... or else... so: One..."

Meanwhile the purring Yatori continued to strop her sizzling bod atop of Chigusa's similarly sexy form...

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:24 am

Chigusa remained surprisingly defiant, even as Yatori was pressing her sex down tightly and so deliciously upon her naked form. Her face had a permanent blush upon it now, from the good feeling and the embarrassment from the domination. "Heh... are you afraid of going all out sempai?" Chigusa said, "Not confident you will defeat me?"

But then Tai woke up and spoke, and his words shocked Chigusa. "T-TAI!" Chigusa yelled, "What the hell... how could you say that?! Don't you dare do anything to Shizuka-san!" She began pushing upwards hard with her legs, attempting to buck upwards and push Yatori off, though her sempai might not oblige her and may take it as a challenge...

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next