Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by killcarrion Today at 5:16 am

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

3 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:58 am

"I suppose I am too hot for my own good..." Yatori said it so innocently, too, as if she didn't really mean it. She smirked at her kohai. "Very well, Chigusa. Show your sempai that you're ready to graduate."

With that, she would swiftly stride forward, not to lock up as she usually did, but to slide her arms between Chigusa's arms and sides so that Yatori could reach up past Chigusa's shoulders and plant her hands upon her junior's throat. The hold would force Chigusa to tilt her head back while her breasts would thrust into Yatori's face with the latter's breasts snugly fitting beneath them.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!! - Page 14 Empty Re: Tai and Chigusa: Paying what she owes.....with Bacon Pie!!!!

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:13 am

Chigusa moved in as well to engage with Yatori, expecting to grapple with her, but suddenly her arms reached past Yatori grabbing nothing. Yatori's hands snaked up Chigusa's body until it reached her chin, forcing her head back and making Chigusa gasp out as her breasts got forced right up against Yatori's chest. This was totally new to the idol, and she was completely unprepared.

"Ach! T-this is agressive Yatori-sempai," Chigusa said, as she brought her hands back to try and pry Yatori's fingers off her throat and then bring her arms down to their sides!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:28 am

Yatori continued to smirk at Chigusa as she secured the hold. "This is our first real match in a while, Chigusa," she purred. "I'm going to give you everything I've got, so don't hold back." And this move was a distraction of sorts. As Chigusa pried at her fingers, Yatori would latch her mouth on Chigusa's left nipple for her patented pleasuring, so that even as her arms were being pried off, she was going to have a liquid lunch out of her kohai.

INACTIVE
Friction: Yatori; Kawaii: Haruka, Ort; Alternative: Harumi; Tension: Shizuka, Rena, Taka

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:38 am

Chigusa pulled Yatori's arms aside, but only just in time to recieve Yatori's kiss right on her nipples! "Ahh! Yatori-san!" Chigusa gasped, one eye closing as she was quickly forced on the defensive fully, her tits getting suckled by Yatori's skillful mouth. She pushed against Yatori's body, trying to get her sempai away before she managed to milk her again. That would put her right on a humiliating path to defeat!

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:41 am

Yatori rivaled a leech when it came to clinging onto Chigusa. The older woman had caught Chigusa's teat between her teeth during her suckle, so when her kohai pushed her away, she would tug on that tender nub before it popped out of her mouth.

"What's wrong, Chigusa?" she teased. "Can't handle me?" Yatori would again lunge towards her opponent, this time with the intent to bear hug Chigusa, pitting their unequally-matched breasts together, especially now that she had just worked up one of those tits.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:50 am

Chigusa let out a gasp as Yatori sucked on her nipple the whole time, stretching it out before releasing it with a pop. That actually made Chigusa wince, since it hurt her quite a bit. But before she could recover, Yatori stepped in and hugged her close, pitting their breasts together! Chigusa let out a low moan as Yatori's bigger and firmer bust squashed her breasts, torturing especially her wounded teat. This was a bad position for Chigusa to be in.

"ohhh..." Chigusa moaned. She used her tits to fight back, trying to use her nipples to flick Yatori's and slow her down. Her hands meanwhile reached down, grabbing that luscious ass and kneading it together to distract Yatori a little more.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:06 am

The counterattack to her nipples made Yatori moan and did slow her down as she paused to enjoy the sensations. "Not bad, Chigusa..." Again she sighed as her junior's clever hands played with her firm buttocks. "But it's not enough..."

Her larger nipples began thrusting back at Chigusa's. Yatori's thighs would then thump her crotch into the younger girl's. "Not against this body of mine," the mafiosi panted as their cunnies rubbed against each other.

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:19 am

Chigusa was far from fresh, so when her sex got pressed against Yatori's for the hip bump, she naturally felt a little more pleasure than she would've liked. Tai did a good job on her, and she was starting to get tired out just as this fight was just beginning! She gathered her energy and stiffened her resolve, determined to fight back and defeat Yatori even with all her disadvantaged.

But Yatori was simply overwhelming her right now. She slowed down Yatori's bust, but she couldn't defeat her there. Not when her own breasts were no match for Yatori's. She had to go for a gambit. Chigusa closed her eyes, and pulled open Yatori's buttcheeks, and then she went and stuck a finger right at Yatori's butthole! Chigusa didn't want to see Yatori's reaction, as she expected her sempai to be very displeased about that attack, which was why she closed her eyes.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Yatori Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:30 am

The cocky Yatori was waiting for whatever it was Chigusa had planned. She had taught the girl everything she knew. She could confidently predict most any attack heading her way. And she was sure none of them would matter against her fresh and sexually powerful body when launched by an exhausted girl.

"Yeeeooowww!"

Her hands flew to her violated butt even as the mafiosi herself leaped back, the bear hug dropped out of astonishment. Yatori's expression was scandalized. "CHIGUSA!" she exclaimed. "You stuck a finger in my butt!"

INACTIVE

RETIRED
Nina & Anna

Yatori

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:43 am

Chigusa's eyes snapped open when Yatori released her hold. "Now!" Chigusa lunged forward at the retreating Yatori, hoping to use her momentum to drive her sempai back and send her crashing down onto the floor! She knew that once she was on top, she had a slight advantage. Even if she was exhausted, and even if Yatori was so much more skilled than she would ever be, Chigusa was determined to win!

"I'm sorry sempai!" Chigusa said to the scandalized Yatori, "But I had to do it!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next