by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 113 Guests :: 1 Bot

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A new challenger appears! ( for Hali)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

A new challenger appears! ( for Hali) - Page 8 Empty Re: A new challenger appears! ( for Hali)

Post by MrCross Mon Aug 08, 2011 6:23 am

John was surprised to hear the accent, so much so that he couldn't deflect Scarlet's attack, snapping his head to the side, his neck snapping with an audible crack. He crack his head back to the other side, producing another loud pop, a reminder of a life well lived, " ye really wanna be doin' this, love?", he asked, proceeding to crack all the joints in his body, from his jaw to his toes, quickly and loudly, walking towards her, wondering if she'd stand her ground or keep backing away.

MrCross

Back to top Go down

A new challenger appears! ( for Hali) - Page 8 Empty Re: A new challenger appears! ( for Hali)

Post by Hali Sun Aug 21, 2011 8:34 pm

Scarlet was distracted by her unharnessed breasts, she kept backpedaling as her opponent advanced, but stopped suddenly and tried to advance on him and drive an elbow into his stomach! In an attempt to drive all the way through, she'd try to push past him an continue past after the big hit! If it hit...

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCross Thu Aug 25, 2011 6:26 pm

John saw it coming and took the elbow, rocking back and bringing up a knee, aiming between Scarlet's legs. If that was successful, he would wrap his arms around her to put her in a crushing bear hug!

MrCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:02 am

With a short shriek, Scarlet came come to ha halt, hand clutching her vagina, face distorted in pain when her opponent wrapped his arms around her. She didn't resist as he squeezed, only swooned helplessly, the pain was beginning to overwhelm the small girl.

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCross Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:39 am

John grinned and squeezed again before releasing Scarlet, letting her fall, 'C'Mon lass, just give it up already, Ye cannot keep up wi' tha likes o' me'. He looked down at her in quiet contemplation for a moment before pulling her to her feet, 'Unless,', he put her in a quick headlock and one of Scarlet's legs, 'Unless, Ye be wanting me the be makin' ya give up accordin' tah them odd rules they have round here... is that it, lass? Do I have force yeh teh quit?', John stood up, setting her up for kinniku buster, legs spread, neck on his shoulder, he could feel one of her breasts against the back of his head.'What's it goin' to be lass?', he asked her before executing a jumping muscle buster and dropped her to the grass...

MrCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:43 am

Scarlet screamed in pain, panting and defeated, "P-please... I-I give." she said with choked breath, "J-just put me down." She said, a little whimper in her voice, not like she'd started the fight with...

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8