by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 2 Bots

Scourger X, Teenwrestler, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A new challenger appears! ( for Hali)

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A new challenger appears! ( for Hali) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new challenger appears! ( for Hali)

Post by Hali Wed Jan 26, 2011 2:21 pm

She watched him approach as she continued to backpedal at a steady pace while John advanced on her. She had a momentary freeze, not sure how to respond now that he was actually approaching. He was a little more intimidating than she actually gave him credit for. John got closer and her boots froze in place.
"Ugh-haa!" She swooned as she barely managed to keep her wind pipe open with both hands. Her feet left the ground and she watched John with worried eyes, what would he do next?

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

A new challenger appears! ( for Hali) - Page 2 Empty Re: A new challenger appears! ( for Hali)

Post by MrCross Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:47 am

John squeezed his tattooed hand tighter around Scarlet's pale throat, crushing her hands in the process, "There be two ways this can go, O'Connor. One, I can set ye down, forget this ever happened, and send ye on yer merry way.", the giant Irishman's body language was cold and full of menace, his voice, however, was unwavering and disturbingly calm. "Or two, I can crack yer skull open right here on the concrete." John made it clear that this was no idle threat, lifting the frozen red-head higher, never breaking eye contact, not even blinking.

MrCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Scarlet just wanted to be let down, she was already late for her interview, but that was the last thing on her mind now. She pulled as hard as she could to keep her airway open, managing to wheeze a few breaths, but not enough to speak. The slender girl squirmed in the man's hands, trying to loosen his grip so she could fall back to the ground... Her eyes were closed tight, she was a little scared of his face, and didn't want him to see that in her eyes.

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCross Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:36 am

John eyed the girl, Scarlet seemed genuinely afraid. He eased his grip, wrapping his free ARM around her waist, letting go of her neck, and slowly set her down. He kept his arm around her to steady her, "Well, lass, since ye don't wish to fight, and ye could've easily kicked at me face, I'll be sending ye on yer way." Kelly watched her with a keen eye, looking for any sudden movement or for her to pass out, "And since ye do seem like the honorable type, I'll extend me hand in friendship, so to speak. Ye ever be needin' help, track me down, I'll make the time fer ya. Irishmans' bond."

MrCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:21 pm

Nervously, Scarlet extended her hand. An invitation of friendship after being picked up by the throat was not what she was expecting in the least... Watching him carefully, she accepted his hand shake. "Kicking you in the face might have resulted in a crushed windpipe, not a risk I'm keen on taking too often, not when I don't have to."

If the handshake went well, she'd raise an eyebrow, "What're you all about anyway?"

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCross Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 am

John grinned, shaking her hand and lighting another cigarette, "Just here til I get bored, lass, that's all." He told her, walking back to his car, picking up the wrench and getting back to work, "So, what's your story, O'Connor?", he asked her, exhaling a cloud of lazy smoke, "Or should be calling you Colonel?"

MrCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Tue Feb 01, 2011 11:06 pm

"Huh? Oh, no, thats my Father." She giggled to herself, holding the jacket open. "My story is one I usually like to keep a secret though, any particular reason I should have to tell you?" She asked with a speculative eyebrow raised. She was still backing up slowly, making her way towards the interview, unless the strange new man wanted to say something to stop her, he might lose his chance at a fight.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCross Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:11 am

"I already know that you were or still are a bounty hunter, lass.", John told her matter-of-factly between drags, "And don't be thinking that just because I've offered me hand in friendship, that I won't drop your ass right here in front of the holy ghost... which would be a shame to bruise such a beautiful backside, 'specially since I can think of better things to do to it." He put down his wrench and turned to look her in the eye

MrCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:24 pm

"So my options are talk or fight? That doesn't seam like a very good negotiating stance, but I'll tell you what, you can come to my interview and hear my story." She thought about adding, "Only if you win," to the end of that sentence, but opted against it for the time being. Instead she asked, "so you think you can take me then?"
Scarlet flicked back her red hair out of her eyes. Her look was brave, but also what could only be described as foxy. He popped one of her hips and starred down the mechanic. She admitted to herself, she was a bit turned on at how forward he was, and a little hand to hand combat always helped her get to know someone...

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCross Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:47 am

John grinned, she had spirit, maybe a little too much for her own good, but he couldn't do much about that, "Think? No, I don't think, but I do know." He took one last drag, flicked his cigarette away and started walking towards her, "Since I'm feeling generous, I'll be letting you make the first move. Loser buys the drinks."

MrCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next