by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A new challenger appears! ( for Hali)

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A new challenger appears! ( for Hali) - Page 7 Empty Re: A new challenger appears! ( for Hali)

Post by MrCross Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:29 am

John grinned, "Might as well make it equal.", he said as he unfastened the clasp to Scarlet's bra, "It would be in poor taste to show up to yer interview like this, dun ya think, lass?", he asked her, fondling her breasts as the bra fell away."Tell ya what, if it'll make ye feel better, I'll strip down me self.", John offered, counteracting the breast stimulation by cracking back on her neck!

MrCross

Back to top Go down

A new challenger appears! ( for Hali) - Page 7 Empty Re: A new challenger appears! ( for Hali)

Post by Hali Thu May 12, 2011 5:17 pm

Scarlet twitched, letting out a desperate groan, "N-noah! Don't- don't touch that!" she squealed, trying vigorously to free herself. "Get. Off!" She shouted, "Get. Off! GetOffGetOffGet-" She was cut off as John jerked back on her neck, nearly snapping her neck. "Gruuuh!" She moaned.

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCross Sat May 14, 2011 8:08 am

John smirked, "Ye want me te stop? Why dun ye try an make me!", he taunted her, tightening his hold before getting to his feet. He waited to see how Scarlet would retaliate, taking a couple steps back, cracking his neck and knuckles in anticipation.

MrCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Tue May 17, 2011 3:17 pm

Scarlet took two deep breaths, tugged her legs out of her panties, put her arms and legs beneath her and pushed herself to her hands and knees, grunting, and standing after that, and getting to her feet. She draped an arm across her pert breasts to cover her nipples and looked at her opponent with a violent anger that could only be resolved one way, by taking it out. She'd lost the energy for the combat stylings she displayed at the beginning of the match, but was not out, not yet. She leaned forward and charged at her opponent, arm raised to deliver a blow, but that would never come, not before her shoulder crashed into his chin that is.

Available for Sex Wars, and Alternative theaters: [url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/scarlet-o-connor-t3462.html:1mc053rg]Scarlet O'Connor[/url:1mc053rg]

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCross Wed May 18, 2011 12:43 am

John laughed at her rage, "Alright, alright! Now let's see what yer really made of!", he taunted Scarlet, grinning. He caught her fist and lashed out with his booted foot, aiming for her stomach, as her shoulder collided with his chin. He fell back, still holding her fist, pulling Scarlet on top of him!

MrCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:05 am

Scarlet shouted as the two collided, John's boot colliding with her stomach before her shoulder with his chin. Her momentum sent them both tumbling to the ground, the boot in her stomach throwing her up and over her opponent and onto her back, their heads right next to each other. With a gasp, she realized her hand had come off of her breasts when she'd flipped over. "Sh-shit." Scarlet coughed as she used an enormous amount of effort to pull her arm over her breasts... "I don't wanna go out like a bitch..." she moaned, rolling to her stomach and climbing to her hands and knees, breathing hard, gasping for breath...

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCross Wed Aug 03, 2011 3:58 am

John was a bit dazed, watching Scarlet as she stood up, "Ye look good on yer hands an' knees lass, I'll have to remember that.", he taunted her as started to remove his boots, before hopping to his feet. John unbuckled his jeans, letting them fall as he stepped out of them. His legs, a mess of scars, some medical, some not, and the remainders of the tattoos they had destroyed. He turned to face Scarlet, the front of his legs, even his feet were scarred and inked, his semi-erect nine inch cock was the only part of him free of scars and ink, "Figured I'd even te' odds a bit, now come on then!"

MrCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:26 am

With a deep breath, Scarlet rose to her feet. Her legs were on fire, her stomach ached, and she could barely see straight... "Y-you're good." She said, one are draped over her breasts to keep her nipples covered. Gritting her teeth, she took a step back, "Think you can hit me again?" She asked with hagared breath, "I'll take you down so hard." She said with a smile through her still perfect teeth.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by MrCross Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:04 am

John raised an eyebrow, "Ye be havin' a death wish, lass? Wantin' te brawl with an inebriated Irishman?" He came towards her, face to face. Or more to the point, chest to chest. "Come on then, let's have it."

MrCross

Back to top Go down

Post by Hali Sat Aug 06, 2011 4:25 am

Scarlet feels him press her arm into her chest, still keeping herself covered. "Yur not the only one with Irish blood hea'" She said, letting her family's Irish accent slip out right before she brings her fist up hard to the side of the buff man's head! If she could she'd backpedal with a little bit of a bounce, unfortunately making her breasts jiggle, almost out of her hold over them.

Hali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next