Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 7:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 5:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 3:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 11:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 85 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:01 pm by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Kyoko Hishikawa

Go down

Kyoko Hishikawa Empty Kyoko Hishikawa

Post by Kitten Sun Dec 12, 2010 10:21 pm

General Information

=================================================================================================

Name: Kyoko Hishikawa
Alias: Blossom
Eyes: Dark
Hair: Black
Height: 5'4”
Weight: 112 lbs
Origin: Japanese
Alignment: Heel of sorts
Entrance Music: none yet

=================================================================================================

Combat Information

Combat Attitude: Kyoko is a very proud woman and likes to overwhelm her opponents, specially using her breasts. She loves the effect her tits have on other women making them feel inferior and unfit and she tries to always to work her opponent insecurities by literally rubbing her tits on their faces.
Combat Strategy: Kyoko tries to use her body to dominate her opponents. She isn’️t very technical but she knows how to wrestle enough to make out the most of her body strength.
Combat Style: Kyoko isn´t much of a fighter, so she tries to trap her opponents under her tits to suffocate them. She can wrestle at a basic level.
Combat Type: Strength/Endurance
Strength: A Rank – Kyoko has quite some power.
Defence: C Rank – Not something she is used to do.
Endurance: A Rank – Kyoko can take a lot of punishment before having to submit.
Speed: C Rank – Not very fast.
Technique: B Rank – Basic Wrestling is all she knows.
Counter: C Rank – Just basic moves.

Usual Attacks: Bearhugs, schoolgirl pins, breasts smothers
Usual Matches: Titfights, hentai matches, erotic wrestling, etc…

Style Information:

Wrestling Style: C Rank
High Flying Style: D Rank
Martial Arts: D Rank
Strikes with the hand/fist: C Rank
Strikes with the leg/foot: C Rank

Difficulty level: Medium-easy

Style Strategy:

Kyoko considers her breasts to be her best weapon and she isn´t afraid or ashamed to use them to finish her opponents. She practiced a little wrestling and she tries to use that knowledge to bring down her opponents and place them in positions where she can use her breasts to cause the most damage.

Attack information

Favorite Attacks:

Bearhug – Kyoko trap´s her opponent between her arms and lets her tits crush her opponent´s breasts.

Tit slap – A sharp slap to her opponent´s breasts. Usually done in quick succession.

Common Finishers:

Demolition Derby –Kyoko traps her opponent on the corner, wrapping her arms over the ropes, she steps back and then runs into her victim, crashing on them tits first.
Bombs away! – Kyoko sits on her opponents belly and lets her breasts cover their faces. She then rocks back and forth slowly until the pass out.

Personal information:

Appearance:

Kyoko Hishikawa HJx1ioG.jpg

Personality:

Kyoko is a quiet girl but not a shy one. She speaks in a soft voice but with lot of confidence. She thinks all girls with small breasts are simply inferior, less woman and worthless. She doesn’️t speaks much but she makes sure her opinions are heard. She never backs down from a challenge and loves to put her breasts to compete with those of other girls. She loves to humiliate those who dare to defy her.
History:

Kyoko´s big breasts developed from a very young age and she quickly got used to have the attention of all the boys and the envy of all the girls. Having everybody drooling at her feet made her somewhat arrogant and boosted her ego to incredible heights. Soon she discovered the world of titfighting and got hooked. She spent most of her free time trying to find new opponents for her breasts of mass destruction to break. It was like this that she found about AFW where not only she could find tons of opponents to test her breasts against, but she would also get handsomely paid for her efforts.

Fighting Record:
Wins: 0
Losses: 1
Draws: 0

Kyoko Hishikawa was defeated by Mazzie, via submission, Best Breasts Challenge

Additional information:

Facts of Kyoko:

- Kyoko considers girls with implants to be the worst kind of losers.
- Kyoko plans to use the money she earns from AFW to pay her college tuition.
- Kyoko has never lost a hands-off titfight.

- Her breasts and having people admire them
- Titfighting
- Having her way

Dislikes:

- Girls with fake tits
- Noisy people
- Untidy people

Most Used Quotes:

" Yes, they are real "
"You can´t go on…surrender”

General Status:

Friends:

Allies:

Rivals: Mazzie

Enemies: Mazzie

Crushes: Mazzie

Alliance:

Last edited by 909 on Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:20 am; edited 9 times in total

Kyoko Hishikawa 6u0iRWY
Kyoko Hishikawa QiougD6Kyoko Hishikawa TTlOMaFKyoko Hishikawa 5t0Q5s2Kyoko Hishikawa WBwz47u
Kitten
Kitten

Back to top Go down