Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

saryakimura96, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Courtney vs Brittnay

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Courtney vs Brittnay Empty Courtney vs Brittnay

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:44 am

Courtney was in the gym, today in a really happy mood, more then usual. Wearing a white guy's tank top and an old pair of blue basketball shorts. Her hair was down as usual, and, of course, barefoot. She was at a punching bag, her fists hammering against the bag with heafty blows that made the bag vibrate. Her kicks made the bag swing this way and that. Her good mood made her strength rise, and she felt great. She stopped her bag work, smiling as she went over to her bag and wipe the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand."Damn girlies, lookin good!" she called across the gym, some girls smiling and laughing, then going back to work. Courtney chuckled and grabbed her water bottle, taking a drink then sitting on a bench, putting in her earphones, turning on her mp3, and listening to music-relaxing for a little while. She wouldnt be aware of anyone else, unless they came close.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Courtney vs Brittnay Empty Re: Courtney vs Brittnay

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:55 am

Brittany was working out in the gym running on a treadmill when she heard Courtney yell out to everyone which interrupted her thought and caused her to stumble on the treadmill earning a laugh out of some of the girls around her which caused her to glare in anger at them. Brittany quite angry now stepped off the treadmill and moved over to where Courtney was sitting and pushed her in the back "Hey you made me screw up my workout".

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:24 am

Courtney was bobing her head to her music, but was interrupted by the push. Her upper body lurched forward, but she didnt fall off onto the floor. When she was pushed, Courtney's eyes widened, shocked. She pulled out her earphones, sat down her mp3, and turned around to look at who pushed her. Courtney frowned and stood up."My bad, sista, I didnt mean to screw ya up", she said, but crossed her arms."But that aint no reason to go up and push me, that's just a little bitchy", she said, her eyes narrowing.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:32 am

Brittany glared at Courtney "Did you just call me a bitch" Brittany said trying to push Courtney again. "And do you think a simple apology from you is going to be enough" Brittany said more angry at the girls who laughed at her than Courtney but she decided to take it out on the girl who caused it all to happen.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:36 am

Courtney looked at this girl. Spoiled came to her mind."Did I studder?", she growled. When Brittany came forward to push Courtney, she didn't take that shit. Courtney came forward and tried to punch Brittany in the face."Don't mess with me, BITCH!", she growled.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:41 am

Brittany stumbled back holding her face in pain before glaring at Courtney "How dare you strike me yo bitch" Brittany screamed out rushing towards Courtney trying tackle her to the ground in a blind rage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:48 am

Courtney snorted."How dare you try to fight me, obviously you aint got no skills!", she shot back, growling as Brittany came to tackle her. An idea hit her. As Brittany ran towards her, Courtney would side step her and grab her by the shirt, then twist, trying to spin the blonde around and make her slam into the side of the ring that was convientlely next to them. If she succeded, Courtney would press her body against the smaller girl, trying to calm her down and keep her pinned, wrapping her arm around her neck in a headlock."Now, if we're gonna fight we gonna have a real match. You aint worth my time to have a little petty fight", she hissed into her ear.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:52 am

Brittany struggled in Courtney's grip against the ring and soon she noticed she was just wasting her energy trying to get free and she agreed to Courtney's demand "Fine i'll accept your challenge to a match" Brittany said her voice dripping with venom.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:59 am

"Good", she said, letting go of her and sliding into the ring, standing up and going over to a corner. She was ready to put this bitch in her place. Courtney narrowed her eyes at the girl."Submission or pinfall-yall agree?", she asked, cracking her neck and knuckles.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:03 am

Brittany glared at Courtney as she entered the ring and Brittany moved to the nearest corner and began to stretch alittle before standing up straight and assuming a fighting stance "Yeah i agree just get ready to lose bitch"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next