Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 32 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 28 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, LunarWolf, Teenwrestler, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 390 on Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:02 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Alison Seong

Tag Team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Blazing Blizzard

Kawaii Champion
Claire St. Clair
#1 contender
Mikagami "Micca" Arashio

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
Jessica Wright

Friction Hentai Champion
Ari Nagawa
#1 contender
Natasha Loclear

and Eirina Makishima

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Manami Kuroda

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Reira Kirishima
#1 contender
???

Tension Tag Team Champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
David Blake
#1 contender
???

Match for Takeichi

Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:13 am by GrandAkumaShogun

So with my other two guys having their own matches I figure I should do something with my first character on here, Takeichi Mori. If anyone is interested feel free to post here or get in touch through a pm so we can plan it out. I can either have Takeichi remain a jobber or begin to work him towards being a more serious competitor.

Comments: 1

Kawaii Opportunities

Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:04 pm by Daaharu

Hey, guys!

With the kawaii title match at Avalanche taking on an interesting wrinkle with the interruption by the Brat Pack, we are moving forward with the overall kawaii storyline, and at this point I'd just like to take stock of what kawaiis are out there that are interested in participating in a cohesive storyline.

Can't make any promises about titles or what exactly each girl's given role would be. We can talk a little more about the specifics of where the story is going soon, but I …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Match or RP?

Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:48 pm by Lotuswarrior

I'm just looking to do something while I wait for match replies. Really want to get some characters cemented a bit with a rival or some interactions with other characters here.

If anyone wants to do something hit me up.

Comments: 0

Courtney rondey

Go down

Courtney rondey

Post by fdukna on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:49 am

Name : Courtney Rondey
Eyes : Green eyes
Hair : long pink hair
Height : 5"00
Weight : 145lbs
Nationality : American
Style : ju jitsu, submission fighter
Face

Appearance :

Biography : Courtney was born in North Carolina, she moved a lot during her childhood, her father lives now in Chicago, she lost her mother to cancer as she was 14. She studies now in Philadelphia, living in a student's dormitory. She started judo very young, when she was 6, but quit and did BJJ instead two years after. She didn't stop loving it. When she was a teen, she started to watch pro wrestling, and found that very cool, especially the high diversity of moves. When she moved to the university, she registered in a wrestling club for students, while continuing learning ju jitsu. There she heard about AFW, and decided to apply, since she has always dreamed of being inside of a ring .

Personnality :

Eveyone agrees that she is the nicest person on earth. She has practicaly no ennemy, even if in highschool she didn't hesitate to use her skills against bullies(male or female). She's not shy at all, rather energetic and extrovert. She's very lovely, loves to help people . Despite her hard training, she has always been one of the best students. She is very compassionate and understanding.
In the ring she is determined to win, and will use everything, but she doesn't like to taunt or humiliate, or if she does so it's not voluntarly. She does her best not to hurt other people's bones or feelings.

Strike : 1/5 (she is very skinny, doesn't have any muscle, doesn't even know how to throw a punch)
Technic/Submission : 5/5 (she is very hard to beat in that domain, she knows perfectly how to put someone in a hold in every situation, she knows how to keep her opponent locked in)
Defense : 2,5 / 5 (She is quick, and knows how to dodge very well, but if she is trapped in a hold and if she doesn't break free very quickly she will tap out quite soon)

Preferred match : submission matches, it's her speciality

Finishing move : She has plenty in mind, a lot of submission finishers that she invented herself, but she wants to keep them secret, her opponents will discover them in the ring

Entrance music : Katy Perry - Dark Horse

View user profile

Back to top Go down