by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 231 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 229 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

2 posters

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

Go down

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0) - Page 16 Empty Re: A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 am

"Because being covered in your cum is nasty and i want to wash it off me and out of my hair. Why wouldn't i want to take a shower" Faith said standing up on shaky legs as cum dripped off of her back and hair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0) - Page 16 Empty Re: A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:15 am

Shiyumi huffed, "Well it's not like being covered in your cum is the sweetest situation, but you don't see me crying for a shower!" she shouted to Faith as she tried to get to her feet as some feeling had return to it, aiming to glare at Faith on an even level.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 am

"Ha you should be privledged to be covered in my cum" Faith said glaring right back at Shiyumi "And you better get used to it because after our next fight i'm going to make sure you beg to be covered in my cum right before i make you pass out in a pool of your own."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:19 am

"Really? I wonder how embarrassed you'd be when I steal your threat, and leave you passed out in your cum!?" she shouted back, almost falling over. "I make sure that when I'm done with you, you can never wash off the smell of my cum in your hair!"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:21 am

"We will see about that bitch" Faith said trying to move towards Shiyumi but stumbled and she barely was able to catch herself "You better be ready from me to dominate you bitch"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:22 am

Shiyumi walked towards Faith to go nose to nose (and bust to bust) with her rival, "Oh I'll be ready whore. I'll be ready to hear you beg for me to stop."

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 am

"I'll be ready also to watch you beg me to make you cum and then beg me to let me cum on you" Faith said staring Shiyumi down her strength returning and she wanted to slap Shiyumi across the face but held herself back.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:29 am

"I'll be sure to list that on your list of unfulfilled threats!" Shiyumi fired back, her energy being replaced with anger as she was willing to finish the match right now, but thought against it as she decided it was time for her to leave. "I'll see you later Faith-chan and the next time I'll be sure to record your pretty little voice screaming for me to make you cum." she vowed with sarcasm filled all over it as she staggered away, heading towards the showers.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:32 am

Faith scowled at Shiyumi as she headed towards the showers and she quickly followed her trying to get ahead of Shiyumi so she would reach the showers first.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:33 am

On her way to the showers, Shiyumi noticed Faith pass her quite quickly. It looks like this competition of theirs was still going strong as she did not want to lose now after the big talk she did and quicken her pace to try and overtake Faith.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 19 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next