by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 232 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 232 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

2 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0) Empty A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:28 am

Faith was relaxing in the lockerroom near the gym rubbing her nose as it was still hurting from her debut match. "That stupid bitch when i get my hands on her i am going to humiliate her in front of everyone here" Faith had just put her clothes back on after a relaxing shower and wasn't paying attention to who was around her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0) Empty Re: A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:32 am

"Well well what do we have here?" said Shiyumi as she peered from the corner of the locker looking at Faith, a great level of interest could be seen in her eyes as she step out from the corner, wearing a frilly dress that somehow kept on her body. "You seem to be in a bad mood." she sarcastically said as she made her way towards the other girl, taking notice to her wet hair that indicated that she had just left the showers.

Last edited by 1079 on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0) Empty Re: A interesting day in the Gym (For OmegaVan0)

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:34 am

"Huh" Faith said turning around only half hearing what Shiyumi had said as she was too lost in her thoughts of revenge. "Who are you and what do you want?" Faith said coming off as abrasive. Faith looked Shiyumi up and down as she spoke thinking that if this girl wanted a fight she could beat her.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:40 am

"I'm just the new girl here. Shiyumi's the name." she suddenly introduced herself a with a little huff as she was a little irritated at Faith's tone. This girl may have been easy on the eyes, but she was a pain on the ears. "And I was just going to check up on a fellow newbie, but now all of a sudden I just want to slap that ugly attitude of yours." Shiyumi shot back as she was not going to be intimidated by someone else.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:43 am

"I'd like to see you try bitch" Faith said looking Shiyumi right in the eyes "Why don't you just go away so i don't have to look at your ugly face anymore." Faith said smirking alittle while moving forward shoving her chest into Shiyumi.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:48 am

Shiyumi did not back down when Faith shoved her chest into her, in fact she liked it as she smiled which could be mistaken for a confident smirk. "Ugly? You must have gotten too many shots to the head you dumb bitch." she shot back, but then she was hit with a idea, she didn't want this to dissolve into a senseless insult battle so... "I got the perfect solution to this. How about we settle this in the ring, right now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:49 am

"Fine i can't wait to beat you senseless" Faith said tepping away from Shiyumi and moving towards the exit where the ring was located "I just hope you won't mind me messing up that ugly face of yours"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:51 am

Shiyumi only laughed as Faith didn't let her finish, she was planning on wrestling the girl, it's just that they we're going to fight under her terms. Shiyumi said nothing as she followed the agitated girl towards the ring.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:53 am

Faith quickly entered the ring and stared Shiyumi down "Come on hurry up i can't wait to get my hands on you" Faith smirked as she thought that Shiyumi wasn't going to be much of a fighter "MAbye when i'm done rearranging your face you won't be so ugly."

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:57 am

Shiyumi only laughed as she stood on the apron, "You didn't let me finish. We will wrestle, but under Hentai rules." she arrogantly said as she rested her arms on the ropes, "You do know what that means, right dumbass?" Shiyumi arrogantly said as she was so ready to put this girl in her place...sprawled on the mat with her cum all over it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next