Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 248 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 248 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 8 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius)

Post by austro Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:52 am

At Rika's question, Lacey managed to lay out a simple "N-NNOOO!" there was obvious pain in her voice, you could see it in her face, she was hurting all over... but she wouldn't beg no matter what.

austro

Back to top Go down

Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius) - Page 8 Empty Re: Doin' some exercise after work... (answered by Darius)

Post by Darius Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:59 am

Rika smirked even though Lacey couldn't see it. "Thought so," she said. She would then lay Lacey back down, rleasing her from the vicious submission. It was time to finish this.

Once again Rika would grab Lacey by the hair and haul her to her feet. Once they were both up, Rika would shove Lacey's head between her legs, wrap her arms around her waist, and with a mighty heave flip Lacey into a piledriver position.

"Have a nice sleep!" Rika laughed, right before she would fall backwards, slamming Lacey headfirst into the mat with a powerful piledriver.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:14 am

Lacey was relieved that she now was out of the submission hold.

She then again was hauled up by her red hair, and shoved in between Rika's legs. She felt the girl's arms around her waist pulling her up into a piledriver position... and she knew her end was near.

After Rika's goodnight wishes, she got her head slammed violently against the mat, knocking her out for good, her body flopping limp to the floor.

Rika had finally put Lacey out of her misery.

Lacey looked like a complete mess. Her face was battered, beaten, bloody and swelling. She lied there between Rika's legs unconscious and tied up.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:35 am

Rika panted tiredly after pulling off the finishing move, a big grin on her face the entire time. She now looked ver at the watching audience, who now looked absolutely terrified. "Now get the fuck out of here! Or you're next!" she hollered. The other girls hastily vacated the area before Rika went off, and soon Rika was left alone with her unconscious opponant.

Rika snorted as they left. She then looked down at Lacey. Despite the way the match had started that was one of the most exhilerating fights she had in awhile. Not only had she come out on top, she had met someone with some actual guts.

Standing up, Rika prodded Lacey's prone body with her foot. "Hey. You still alive?" she asked, trying to rouse the red head.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:03 am

Rika's prodding slowly started to bring Lacey back from slumberland. "n..nnn-nnhhh..."

Her words echoed in Lacey's head, like if they were coming from far, far away. "Nn..ny-y..yeah...." Lacey managed to weakly answer Rika back, with her eyes barely open, totally unaware that both of them were alone now. "Nn-nnnhhh..."

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:02 pm

Rika smirked as Lacey started to come around, and would use her foot to roll the woman onto her back so she could look at her battered face. "You weren't bad back there," Rika said to her honestly. "It's not everyday you meet someone with balls in this place. But, you must be new, otherwise you would have known not to take me on!" Rika gutted out her chest proudly.

She looked down at Lacey again. "What's your name by the way?"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:34 pm

Lacey was turned onto her back exposing her battered face to Rika. The readhead would look up with her half-open eyes as Rika spoke.

"T-thanks... guess wasn't good enough ...huh?" she chuckled between coughs, and then would turn again her head to spit out a little more blood. "My name's Lacey.." she answered back with a sincere smile ".. I just got this job as a driver for AFW *cough* few weeks ago... and yeah, looks like I should've know better not to take you on, huh? haha*cough*ha.. but this was my first fight in what seemed like ages!... and having to listen all day long, these whiny bitches complain, and cry as I have to drive them aorund....ugh! My whole body was itching for some action... and look at me now! hahaha *cough, cough*" as Lacey was starting to come around, started to feel some of the pain again... at least she hadn't lost her sense of humor.

"Shit.. that hurt... nnhh.. at least my ass got kicked by some real fighter..." Lacey smiled friendly at Rika "Ya mind *cough* giving me your name?"

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:24 pm

We have a driver? Rika pondered in her head. She wish she knew that before hand, otherwise she wouldn't have to ride home on the back of her friend Sarah's motorcycle everyday. "The way you fought you should be a wrestler here. I bet you could beat up half the bitches in this whole gym!" Rika stuck her nose up proudly. "Except for me, of course!" That was Rika, never one to resist rubbing a loss in other peoples faces.

Rika grinned down at Lacey. "Name's Rika Smart. Nice to meet cha!" Since there was no hand to shake as they were still tied behind Lacey's back, Rika kneeled down and rubbed her red head.
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:01 pm

As the girl was rubbing Lacey's head, she would smile and respond "Thanks Rika, nice to meet you too". Despite the fact that Rika had merciless beaten Lacey so badly, she was sincerely happy to meet someone like her.

"Wait... Rika.. Rika... that sounds familiar" Lacey was trying to remember where she heard that name before. "....Shit, now I remember! It was the last time I had to drive a pair of those stupid bimbos to the airport" she started to explain to Rika "they were running back home and away from here, and between their annoying sobbing and crying, they couldn't stop mentioning your name and... who was the other girl... yeah! Sarah!, they also mentioned some girl named Sarah..." Lacey then started to tell her how these girls were running away from Rika and Sarah, as they were so afraid from them, their beatings and doings.

"... hilarious! It seems like you and that girl Sarah, is it a friend of yours? Have made an impression on those whiny bitches!" Lacey would chuckle, as she ended her little story, smiling as she did so.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by Darius Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:16 pm

Rika blinked when Laey said she heard of her. Her chest swelled with pride at the thought of her being famous, but as Lacey told her story about the crybaby girls, she couldn't help but laugh out loud. "No way! That's hilarious!" she laughed. 'I can't believe we made them quit!" Of course it wasn't unheard. Between the two of them Sarah and Rika had systematically beaten many girls, in and out of the ring. Most of the time it was in this very gym! She did it so often, she wasn't even sure hich wrestlers she had driven off.

Rika smiled as lacey asked about Sarah. "Yeah, she's a friend of mine. Sarah Gatt. She's even tougher than I am!" Rika gasped in realization. "That reminds me! I'm supposed to meet her now! We were gonna go beat some guys who were tallking bad about us!"
Darius
Darius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next