Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 159 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy)

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy) - Page 8 Empty Re: Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy)

Post by austro Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:03 am

He was relieved that she was ok... that was a NASTY fall.

Mike smirked at her one-liner, and prepared himself for her incoming attack. This time he was focused enough to see through Phe's attack.

"Tsk, predictable..." he thought as he moved his head away from her first punch, and then when the girl's other fist came flying, he would swiftly grab it and pull on it, to give him enough time to get to Phe's back.

Once there he would try to apply a full nelson hold on her, hooking his arms under hers, and locking his hands behind her head.

If Mike's move went through, he would end up pulling upwards a little, his body pressing against hers, and would lean in a bit and give her back another cheesy liner "Well... it looks like I've got you now" smiling as he said it.

austro

Back to top Go down

Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy) - Page 8 Empty Re: Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy)

Post by MrsIffy Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:34 am

"Oh y-yeah...you've got me, alright!"

The woman managed to chuckle just moments before Mike pulls up, churning out a blissful moan to escape her lips.

"Uuuuuh, Mike....pull me HARDER!!!!!" She groans in a partly rhaspy tone. Beneath the apparent pain in her voice, the girl actually sounded....happy? What's with this girl?

It seems as Phe was having the time of her life. However, just behind the closed, wooden door sat a nervous wreck. Sweat ran rivers down Jame's face, his heart trembled an earthquake behind his chest walls. James knew Phe all too well. Sure, the fight might end up with either or them winning, but the fate of the ol' referee stays the same.

"Yeah, the two of them may start humping at it after the fight's over, but then its always me who ends up being the CUCK!"

James predicted his fate in silence while the two of them fight outside. It was a fate that had happened twice too many times before, and he WASN'T going to let it happen a third. In short, James HAD to help Mike out and force a win somehow. He knew he was going to be punished for doing this, but oh well....his life was on the line, here.

"Duuuuude! The cuffs are underneath the bed mattress! Knock her out and cuff the bitch! Quick!"

Last edited by 725 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Phe seemed to enjoy the whole situation, and Mike didn't feel like being the one spoiling her fun. "Right on, honey" he chuckled as he tightened the hold, applying more pressure, and pulling hard again upwards.

Mike heard James warning. "That's helpful.. I was wandering where those handcuffs were..." he thought as he kept on pulling "..'should thank him later..".

As he went on with the hold, the fact that his crotch was rubbing against her tight and perfect rear, didn't help his concentration on the long run. So he decided to put even more pressure and now apart from pulling upwards, he would start to shake her a little from side to side, hoping to wear her off even more.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:51 am

"Yeah! That's it! Do her in, bro! Finish it!"

James rooted from behind the closet door. Through the keyhole was his only ticket for a front row seat to the raw, no holds barred show that continued in that very room. From his experience, refs would usually get a taste of the action by being at ringside with the wrestlers, but somehow, his job specs were a little different.
He was never allowed to stalk the girls dormitories, nor was he able to be referee for any event that took place with the Friction roster.
These were all common limitations that were fully detailed in his contract. However, he couldn't help but feel as if he was still being treated unfairly. The female refs, most of whom had no more experience that he, were free to roam the Girl's dorms, and even do things that would normally warrant James a suspension of his license!

Totally unfair!

Yeah, life at AFW had been pretty suckish. But now...things were going to change. He was going help another male take the match and quite possibly, even score a point for the male team! Not only was this the perfect way to sock-it to the higher ups who ran the AFW federation, but it was the best way to get back at Phe after their recent encounter. The very same encounter that made James detest the woman ever since. The whole event had been so terrifying that James can easily bring up the vivid mental image of the past traumatic experience:

-------FLASHBACK-------------

James: "No, no! Phe don't do it! Don't! Noo-mmmmmmmmppppfff!!

Phe: Awww, come on! Be a good slave and let me use your face as my little cushion!

James: MMMMMMMMPPPFFFF!!!

Phe: Wait! I'm trying to read! Try not to squirm that much, k?"

------------FLASHBACK END------------------

Sigh....yes. Now that James remembered that little event, there was no remorse nor there was any second thoughts for his actions. He was going to sabotage Phe. Big time!

Last edited by 725 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:05 am

Mike tightened the hold even further, looking to make it harder for her bloodflow to reach her head, while still pulling at the same time.

"How ya doin' babe? Still with me?" he would whisper into Phe's ear.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:23 am

"zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

What's this? Was that the purring noise of Phe's slumber? Her head had already drooped low, her knees melted into puddy, barely supporting herself, and her arms dangled loosely in Mike's hold. If it weren't for the faint smile on Phe's face, one could easily say that she was faking it. Knowing Phe, this act must be some sort of wise ploy to fuck with Mike's mind and get him to release the hold. Right?

However, judging from her bodily responses, it was guarenteed that Phe had been indeed knocked out cold.

"EXCELLENT!!!"

James shouted. The closet door was helpless in containing the ref's glee. Though there was dead silence in the room, a festival raved aloud from behind the closet.

"QUICK! CUFF HER SO I CAN COUNT IT! DO IT!!!"

His voice raised and sounded a little more demanding, quite different from the sobbing, pussified bitch who we all once knew a few pages back(4th wall break! Yay).
At any rate, the ref was clearly prepared to end this here and now.

Last edited by 725 on Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:42 am

Mike felt her body going limp in his hold, and enjoyed her purring slumbering sounds... "Well... good night honey... I guess" he said with a smile.

It seemed he had Phe knocked out, but he wouldn't risk it this time.

He would drag her, still locked in his hold, nearby the bed. Mike would then lay Phe gently face down on the floor, and sat on her lower back. After doing that he would slip his hand under the bed mattress searching for the cuffs.

After touching many other objects, he really didn't want to know what they were for, he found those handcuffs he wanted "Finally!" he thought.

Then Mike took a hold of both of Phe's slender arms, and cuffed them behind her back, apparently sealing the deal, and giving James the chance to count it.

Still sitting on her lowers, Mike would lean closer over her, and would gently kiss her neck and whisper to her "Gotcha babe".

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Dec 05, 2010 9:26 pm

It took for a while for Phe to finally come to, but when she did, it would seem as if she was in cuffs....in her bed.....against her own will.

What a nice surprise.

"Oh...so I lost, didn't I?" Phe pouted and said with an indifferent tone in her voice. After a few glances to each corner of her room, she takes a deep breath and cocks her head to one side. She looked deep in thought, probably recalling all the events that had happened during thier match. Was she dissappointed? If not, Phe sure looked sullen about the turn of events.

"Alright, Mike so you got me. Say...be a doll and unlock that closet door, will you? Since the match is over, I think its time to release James...."

Oh no! What's this? Is Phe actually asking Mike to open the closet door? The very same door that held the captive referee in it? What's going to happen next? Will Mike follow through?

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8