Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy)

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy) Empty Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy)

Post by austro Mon Nov 08, 2010 4:38 pm

Mike just arrived to campus after spending a good time hanging at the pub downtown with the driver girl that brought him to AWF. She was nice enough to tell him that his stuff were already shipped to his dorm, and even nicer to write him down indications in order to get there safe and sound... or so it seemed.

After more than 45 min following her instructions, he was no closer to find his dorm. "Crap, this doesn' even look like a prop' mens dorms" Though to himself about the tidiness and color selection of the place.
Mike was not really aware what this league was about, he got little intel from the AWF board, and even less from the only AWF member he spoke since his arrival (the driver) so he had no clue whatsoever that he was happily walking around the girls territory a.k.a behind the enemy lines, but he was starting to guess that he was being victim of a prank from that now-not-that-nice girl he shared drinks a while ago.

"Damn, if she was gonna pull this on me... at least she coulda paid a round or two..." he said while still walking the girls corridors trying to find his dorm.

Last edited by 1191 on Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

austro

Back to top Go down

Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy) Empty Re: Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy)

Post by MrsIffy Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:50 am

"Aaah! So long, AFW! Good riddance and all of that good shit...."

Phe was just about finished putting up the "Vacant" sign on the front entrance to her room. Yeah, it was fun while it lasted, but it was seriously time to get the hell out of this place. The amount of new girls coming here was increasing in numbers, the males were just plain wierd, and furthermore, her temporary lease on the quarters had already run up!

"Who needs this #$%ing place anywho? Time for me to look for the next big thing...."

So, there she was; the caramel skinned, chocolate haired, hourglass in a two-piece, shirt and jeans. Oh, and that big, humongous shit lying next to her pedicured feet? Well, that would be her luggage of course!

Once Phe got herself settled, leaving the entire AFW complex was just a matter of locking her front door. However, she seemed to have forgotten where she placed her keys. To add even more annoyance to her situation, the buttons on her blouse were popping loose thanks to her not-so-comprimisinlgy huge pair of bosoms.....ok, maybe they're not THAT huge, but she really needs to buy another shirt....or a better bra....if she was even wearing any.

"Fuck...stupid shirt...."

Phe cussed, dropped her bags and started to button up her blouse. Until, the very keys she was looking for happened to fall to the ground out of thin air.

"FUCK! My keys!"

Her voice was louder this time. Loud enough for even the old, deaf handicaps with walking sticks to hear. Holding back another foul word that probably began with an "S", Phe bent over to fetch her keys. A seemingly innocent action that made a small piece of her bare flesh to peek above her waist line, and also making it obvious that Phe wasn't a fan of wearing underwear today.

Last edited by 725 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:02 am; edited 3 times in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy) Empty Re: Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy)

Post by austro Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:38 pm

"Why the heck can't I find my freakin' room!..." Mike was growing tired and frustrated. He had been kicking around this corridors for what seem like ages now, and still no sign of his dorm.

That's when he heard a girl's voice spiting out foul words like there was no tomorrow. When he got over there he saw a gorgeous girl next to a huge pile of luggage.

At first he asked himself what was doing this pretty girl in what he was told were men only campus... but he decided not to put much thought into that. "Whatever.." he mustered while approaching the girl. It was none of his business what was that girl doing there, he just thought she might be able to help him in his quest to find his dorm.
Just when he got close enough and was about to ask her, the girl bent over and sowed some of the bare flesh that belonged to that awesome looking body of hers.

"....." Mike's jaw dropped a little, completely lost in the views, no words coming out at the moment. He also forgot completely about what he was going to say. But then he realized that the girl was having trouble finding something.

"Hi there! Need help with something?" He asked friendly, offering himself to lend a hand.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:23 pm

"Hmmm?"

Phe stood erect and turned around to face the man.

"Uh, oh, hi there! Me? Help?"

She was very casual in her tone. Almost as if she had no idea that just a minute ago, she had been giving the man a generous sample of how plump and shapely her behind looked in her jeans.
With a bright, toothy smile, one slender hand runs through her scalp and brushes some of hair away from face, giving the woman an even better view of who she was talking to.

"Me? Looking for something yeah? I, uh..."

First thing she noticed was the twin mountain of muscle that were his shoulders. That sight alone had definately conjured up a dark, twisted scenario deep within her foul, raunchy imagination.
More importantly, however, this blonde haired guy looked familiar!

"Say aren't you that guy.....uh, that guy in that new band? The Exiled?"

Phe takes a blind swing while recalling on the various demo tapes that were locked in her closet. If she was correct, then this would be her lucky day. If not, then this would only prove that she had a little too much to drink the other night.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:37 pm

The woman stood up turning around answering his question, and man! was she a piece of art!

Mike tried to act as casual as he could, knowing that few moments ago he had been staring at her perfectly shaped rear.

And that's when the chocolate haired beauty brought up that name. The Exiled. It had been a while since no one had recognized him from being in the band. It brought back some old memories and felt good at the same time. Could she be a fan or something? Anyhow, it bought a smile to his face.

"Yep, ya right lady. Mike Wallace at your service" He said with a charming and friendly smile while he performed a funny little reverence. "So... may I help you with anything miss..." with that he was hoping to get the stunning girl's name.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:29 pm

Mike Wallace! Yes, of crouse. She knew that this big, beef cake looked like somebody that was hung over her wall! It might not have seemed possibly, but Phe INDEED had a weakness for boys in bands. Speaking of that, her heartbeat was already doing quite a drum solo in her chest.
No matter how hard she tried to play it cool, anyone could plainly see that she was a leaning tower just ready to collapse.

"Oh, Mike! Save meeee!"

Phe puts on her Damsel in Distress voice and falls, head first, into Mike's big, rocky chest, knowing for a fact that he will play the chivalrous role and catch her....if he actually did.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Mike saw the girl collapsing in front of his very eyes, calling his name by the way.

He moved just in time to hold her so she didn't fall. "Whoa, whoa! Careful!" said mike holding the caramel skinned girl against his body, her lovely head resting on his chest. One hand started to stroke her long and lovely hair in order to try and comfort the woman, while the other held her in place.

"Y-you ok?" he asked, trying to see if he got any response from the damsel in distress, afraid that she looked more like a sleeping beauty right now.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:43 am

Faking to lose balance and fall over? Check. Oblivious guy playing hero to catch her? Check. It seems that her little plan was in motion, and Mike's eagerness to catch her made it a hook, sink and reel.

"Oooh Mike...."

Phe gently eases her face from out of the man's chest and gazes up at him, making this whole thing seem like an unexpected turn of events.

"Sorry, I...uh....I..well, last night I so busy and sooo tired and..."

She was off to a good start. But now, the round assed woman has to think up something to finish her little tale.

"...and I was playing Street...uh....Street Fighter! Yeah! I was playing Street Fighter and well, you know...got tired.... Mike, be a doll and take me to my room, will you? It's right across the hall"

Let's hope that her little story did nothing to ring off any alarms in Mike's head. Besides, if anyone knew Phe well, they'd know that right about now, the gears in her noggin was starting to turn something evil....twisted...and more than likely...very hot. But whether or not that plan would be motion depended on if Mike felt like carrying her to her room.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:10 pm

Mike was too concerned about the girl's conditions to pay proper attention to what she was saying. She kind of fainted right there you know. So when she asked him to take her to her room, it sounded like the most logical thing to do.

"S-sure..." was his answer... he couldn't leave her laying unattended on a corridor! plus, her room was right there so it should be easy enough, aaand he knew he had to ask her something.... but he couldn't remember what it was right now.

He picked up her curvy frame and held her firmly in his arms and walked his way to her room's door. "What da heck is all this luggage doin' all piled up right here?" he though while still advancing ".... whatever.." he shook it off, since he had bigger concerns. For all he knew the girl could need medical assistance, so why bother with piled up luggage....

They were just arriving to the beauty's room when Mike stopped dead on his tracks. Something had struck him... something didn't feel right... something the girl he was holding said before...

"S...,s-st....,street...., STREET FIGHTER!!??" he said out loudly "Ya've got to be kiddin' me woman!" Mike was clearly frowning, his voice noted disappointment "Ya serious?!"

He then leaned in closer to her with a dark look on his face "How on earth could you be playing Street Fighter....." he made a tense dramatic pause right there "... when you could be playing FATAL FURY!!" with that he leaned back again laughing a little.

"Street Fighter.... pfff, whatever.... Mark of the Wolves, now that's a fine game! hahaha" he kept rumbling about, while he started opening the room's door "Gotta admit they had some nice games though, but man... Street Figh... heh, what a joke..." he was quite fired up with the subject, joking all the way "...have you ever played Guilty Gear? That is a fine piece of work..."

Once the door was open he proceeded to step in with the girl still comfortly in his arms, babbling about old school fighting videogames and such, totally lost in his world of sprites and combos to realize what was going on... he also wasn't used to encounter girls, specially good looking, that would talk so openly to play those types of videogames, sooo that might of helped to make him run his mouth about it with quite some excitement.

In-between all that blabbering he got time to think some "Man! I know I had to ask the girl about something......" but... he still got no clue, so he also shook it, and kept going.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:20 pm

"Ugh, what a geek....."

Phe said deep within her mind. Well, atleast her little lie covered her ass well enough. Overall, it doesn't matter what Mike liked or not. The guy's an upcoming rock star! Not to mention more than okay looking, too!

Soon enough, the entire, short trip to her was reduced to her smelling his manly aroma and listening to names of games she had never heard of in her life. They finally reached thier door though....what a relief.....

"Finally...."

Her door opened and the first thing Mike would be treated to was a large poster of Space Invaders on her wall, lacy underwear all over her bed, and a few action figures scattered on her floor......yeah. Phe looked around nervously and suddenly got hot. She knew she should've cleaned out her room before leaving! Dammit!

"See, uh, I can explain....um...."

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next