Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 50 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 47 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy)

Post by austro Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:03 am

"Gaaaahhh!" Phe's foot sunk into his ribs, sending him stumbling again, now against a nearby wall.

Mike was in a lot of pain right now. His gut, his face and now his ribs hurt and stinged badly, sending waves of pain throughout his nervous system and into his brain. His hands now clutching both his gut and his ribs, he tried to look at her with one eye still open, while he was still holding himself against the wall.

After the music ended, and the old trapped ref sopped moaning, the room felt silence... just for Mike to open his mouth "G-Guess... t-that was a bad *cough* move on my part... was it?" his face showing pain, but he somehow still held a sort of a smile as he speaked.

Last edited by 1191 on Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

austro

Back to top Go down

Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy) - Page 6 Empty Re: Mike looking for his room (for MrsIffy)

Post by MrsIffy Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:53 pm

Even from Mike's handicaped vision, with only one eye, the man was still able to drink up the sight of the tall, shapely and nearly naked figure standing triumphantly with both hands on her broad hips.

"Sorry, baby. Should've told you about that hair pulling stuff..."

There wasn't much compassion in her tone. Instead, Phe sounded like she was trying to hold back the urge to laugh.

"You're not hurt too bad. It'll be alright"

Suddenly, from the speakers, blasted another song. Right away, it was notable that this song consisted of foul lyrics being played over a basic loop.

"Ugh....rap music...oiii...."

If anyone asked her about music, Phe would tell them that she had no such thing as discriminating taste, however...that didn't apply to rap. Well, most of it, atleast. Regardless, Phe just threw her hair behind her shoulder and stood idle; she wasn't going to fight until Mike had risen up to her feet. Fair play, right?

"Need help, sweetie?"

She asked with a genuine concern this time. From the bottom of her heart, Phe wanted to make sure Mike was able to continue.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:25 pm

Mike indeed got a nice view from the girl, even with only one eye, and man was she beautiful! He coudn't help but to admire her, even for just a moment before talking back to her.

"Thanks, honey... but no worries.. I'll be ok in a moment" Mike said with a sincere smile in response to what seemed genuine concern in her part.

He then started to remove his t-shirt, to better check his wounds "NNhhg... I should've known better about the hair though..." now his torso totally exposed, showing off his well built body "... not *cough* not really my style, so.. sorry 'bout that Phe" He really meant what he was saying to her. "Shiet.. *cough* ya got me pretty bad on that one.." he said as he was checking on his sore ribs, chuckling a little between coughs.

Mike then slowly started to rise up again, now using his shirt to clean some of the sweat he had through his chest and face, he could still feel some pain, but he dealt with it. "No big deal.." he thought as he tossed his shirt away, now fully risen to his feet.

"Ready whenever ya want, baby!" he said with a smile to the awesome beauty that stood in front of him.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Just watching the man sputter breathlessly all over himself was starting to make the woman feel a bit uneasy, if not down right guilty of her actions. Maybe she had hit him too hard? One thing was certain that she was going to have to take care of him after this was all over. Phe loved her boys, and never wanted any of them to get hurt--too badly.

"You've got guts, Mike. A whole lot of it...."

Phe manages to say cooly while witnessing the Mike peel off his shirt. Luckily for her, Phe was a woman of self control, so she resisted the urge to do anything to Mike that had nothing to do with the match at hand. However, that didn't mean that she couldn't play her own little, raunchy and carnal fantasies safely in he rmind.

"Good....let's finish this"

Phe's eye twinckled on her last phrase. She no lonoger assumed the same boxing stance as before. Instead, her arms were raised, her palms were loose and open, and her feet were spread. Each of her little toes dug into the carpet below in anticipation.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:12 pm

"Thanks, Phe... looks like I'm gonna need them if I wanna keep up with ya" Mike responded to her compliment smiling as she spoke and winked at the girl as he finished his line.

"Ok... let's do it!" He then saw her changing her stance to a more grappler like one "Hmm, nice... mixing things up a little..." he thought.

Mike decided to go along and changed his own stance, now his legs more spread than before, lowering his body, his hands were up, one more than the other but both open. He would approach Phe slowly until he got close enough, then he'd quickly change his rhythm, closing in fast and attempting to lock up with her.

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:09 am

Phe will duck low and wrap her slender arms around Mike's bulky form to cleanly avoid locking up with the bigger foe. If Mike allowed this to pass, her full cheeks will blush a bright, rosy red as it was pressed against the rocky wall of muscle that was Mike's abs. Quickly, Phe will then move around the rock star and end up at his back.
Once she was able to do that, she will gently rest her chin on the base of Mike's neck and take in a full, long whiff of him through her flaring nostrils.

"Hmmmm....you smell, really, really good, Mike"

Last edited by 725 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:59 am

Phe was too fast for him right now, and not only she ducked his lock up attempt, the girl wrapped her arms around him and quickly moved to his back.

Mike blushed deeply as he could feel her body against him, her chin gently resting on the base of his neck, feeling her inhale slowly and deeply his scent making the small hairs of his neck to rise, and her words... making him forget for a moment that they were in a fight.. leaving him totally open.

"W-we.. well t-thanks, P-Phe..."

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:48 am

While behind him, Phe grabs hold of one of Mike's arms and twists it, bending it at the elbow joint while pinning it against his lower back.
If this went through, Phe will be free to gauge the amount of pressure applied by pulling the arm upward if she wanted, depending on whether or not Mike was a good boy.
Following up, if possible, Phe will complete her assault by locking the big man's neck under her other arm, finishing her Hammer Lock Sleeper Combination.

"You must tell me....what is that fragrance you're wearing?

She will take another long whiff of him and exhale loudly against the back of his neck.

Last edited by 725 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by austro Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:52 am

Putting Mike in her Hammer Lock-Sleeper Combo was easy enough for her, since Phe had the man totally distracted and with his mind clearly not in the fight... but she was kind enough to make him remember that "Aahhggh-..." were Mike's initial words as he was locked for good in the girl's tight embrace.

Mike blushed bright red as she asked him, and felt her warm breath bath his neck and ears, more so, she kept on inhaling him and as she exhaled loudly on the back of his neck, a chilling sensation went through his body making the little hairs of his neck and back fully erect now, closing his eyes for a brief moment.... breaking any attempt to squirm or break free for now, only rising his free hand to her choking forearm in a reflex act, really more holding to it than really pulling on it... as he tried to answer to her question.

"F-fragance?... mmnhh... d-don't really use one, honey... that's just me coming out from a nice hot shower... Eau De Mike if ya wanna call it that way, I guess..."

austro

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 am

"Eau De Mike?"

She scoffed. Phe then pulled on her grip tighter around his neck as she let the words dribble out from her lips again.

"Eau De Mike, is it? Ooooh, you're such a funny, FUNNY man..."

Her choking arm transformed into an iron python grip on cue with her raised voice.
From this, one can probably tell that Phe wasn't a fan of humor if she wasn't the one giving it. Yet still, Mike was still a very good looking number, even for her picky tastes. So maybe...just maybe his good looks can make her forget about how annoyed she was just a second ago.
While he was still immobile, she will part her lips and take in some of Mike's earlobe into the dark, hot wet caves of her mouth; just a small appetizer to quench her fiendish desires for the time being.
Soon enough, this whole entire bout had been reduced to nothing but mere sounds of Phe's heavy breathing in between wet suckling noises from her mouth.
If Mike doesn't find a way out, Phe will keep this hold up until his unevitable bedtime.

Last edited by 725 on Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next