Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 197 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 196 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

(Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

(Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho

Post by hamish1024 Sat Nov 20, 2010 10:55 am

Liberty got some satisfaction from seeing her opponent squirm, as Hannah’️s face was coated in the painful, burning spray. Relentless, she continued to spray her, watching the blonde’️s eyes redden and water, and her features contort in pain.
Eventually, Liberty started to run out of mace. Looking to finish of the other girl completely, Liberty grabbed her old, sweaty panties up off the floor and jammed them into Hannah’️s mouth, gagging her with the crumpled fabric.
“This is it, Hannah,” she told her hapless victim. “No-one survives the skunkface!”
The big, black-haired girl then turned her back on the seated blonde. She loosened her belt and then slid her skirt and panties down from her hips, presenting Hannah with her bare, round ass. Liberty gave her butt a cheeky little slap, before bending forwards and shoving her buttocks straight into Hannah’️s face.
“Eat this, bitch!” Liberty laughed as she gyrated her hips, pinning Hannah’️s head between the wall and her ass. Making sure Hannah’️s features were fully engulfed by her butt cheeks, the pale-skinned babe began to grind away, heavily mashing and smothering her unfortunate opponent. She spread her hands on the tiled wall for balance and wondered how much of this humiliating punishment Hannah could take before giving up.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

(Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho - Page 6 Empty Re: Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:37 am

Hannah could stop what was going on, she had felt her mouth get stuffed with the old, sweaty laundry and then had felt Liberty's ass get planted on her face. She would try to struggle, but she was too weak to do anything. She couldn't muster up the strength to tap out or anything, so after a while Hannah would simply pass out from the move.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Nov 21, 2010 11:35 am

Liberty kept rubbing her bare ass in Hannah’️s face for what seemed like an age. The buxom, black-haired babe was amazed that the other girl could take this abuse for so long. Eventually, Liberty sensed Hannah going limp and finally passing out. She smiled to herself.
“Seems I win this round! Would have liked to hear you submit, but no matter.”
Liberty stepped away from the wall and pulled up her panties and skirt. Hannah’️s form slumped forwards, gagged and unconscious for now.
“Bad luck, champ! Oh, how the mighty have fallen...” Liberty giggled.
Unable to resist, Liberty fetched her spraypaint from the locker and quickly sprayed an ‘L’️ on Hannah’️s back. She also gave her a fetching green streak down the centre of her blonde hair. Liberty chuckled as she graffitied her fallen foe – Hannah wouldn’️t see the paint straight away, but it would be funny when she did. Liberty then put the can back in her locker and waited to see if Hannah would come round yet.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:40 am

After about ten minutes Hannah woke back up, standing back up unsteadily and would smile, looking over at Liberty. "Heh, good match kid, I wish you were around in HCW you tough bitch!" Hannah said, barely lifting up her arm for a handshake, not trying to have her words come off as an insult. "Just remember though Liberty, I will getcha back for this match, you hear?" Hannah would say with a smile. "Hey, by the way, if you ever need a tag partner for anything, just give me a shoutout!"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:24 pm

Liberty grabbed Hannah’️s outstretched hand and shook it with a smile. “Yeah, good match,” she grinned. Then, from behind her back, Liberty produced a bottle of her vodka, unscrewed the cap and took a hefty slug of the clear spirit. “Gonna get me back, huh?” she wiped her mouth and offered the bottle to Hannah. “Well, I look forward to seeing you try!”
The big, black-haired girl rubbed her chin thoughtfully. “Seriously, though, I can see you’️re a good fighter. Insane, but good. I think I’️ll take you up on that offer someday. I think I might end up making a few enemies here, so I’️ll need all the friends I can get...”

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by ThatOneGuy Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:21 am

Hannah took the bottle and took a big swig of it and would hand it back to her. "Yeah, but you knew what kind of stuff I did if you knew who I am, right?" Hannah said, commenting on the insane comment. "Cool, well, I am going to head to the medical divisions now, gotta get all of this stuff out of my arms!" Hannah said, leaving. "Bye Liberty! Keep kicking ass!"

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:38 am

“So long, Hannah!” Liberty grinned with a wave. “I’️m going to hold you to what you said – so I’️m sure I’️ll be seeing you soon!”
The black-haired girl smiled to herself as Hannah left. “Shit, did I just skunk-face Hannah Jericho? Hope that doesn’️t come back to haunt me. Still, she seems cool,” she muttered. She then surveyed the battered locker room – covered in glass, tacks, blood, weapons, and busted locker doors. “Heh, I’️ll have to try harder to trash this place in future...”

(Liberty wins the spar by KO)

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

(Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho - Page 6 Empty Re: (Complete) Hardcore Hello - Liberty meets Hannah Jericho

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6