Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 101 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, killcarrion, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Hannah Jericho

Go down

Hannah Jericho Empty Hannah Jericho

Post by ThatOneGuy Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:24 am

Name: Hannah Jericho
Sex: Female
Eyes: Gray
Hair: Blonde
Height: 5'8
Weight: 175 lbs.
Nationality: American
Alignment: Tweener (leaning towards heel)

Theme Song: Danger Zone by Kenny Loggins

Background
Once a competitor in AFW, Hannah had left for unknown reasons for a very, very long time. She left for one simple reason, to restart from the beginning. She felt as if she wouldn't be able to hang with the top dogs in AFW. Sure, she loved being hardcore and being a brawler, but she needed more. Hannah went back to the indies, taking place in non-hardcore matches. She competed in several submission and iron man matches, though she had ended up losing most of her matches for a few months. Though one night she actually managed to win a submission match with a claw to the neck, digging her fingers deep into the flesh of the opponent. She turned it into her signature hold for submissions, using it on the face, ribs or any place she possibly could.

Soon enough, she discovered that she had to embrace her brawling style, but needed to get....crazier. She needed to make sure that people would look at her and wonder why she did what she did. In the first ironman match she finally won, she did awfully strange things, like getting her opponent in a headlock and rolling around on the mat, hitting her opponent with a reverse sto before bringing them up to their knees, leaning forward to bend their back, grabbing the opponent's arms and pulling them towards her, nailing her in the stomach and pushing herself forward to drive them in the mat. She only picked up one fall, but it was with a sickening move. She kicked the opponent in the stomach and ran to the ropes, jumping up, placing her foot on the back of her head and drove it into the mat, picking up the pinfall for the win. She is now heading back to AFW, but what is she going to do? Only time will tell.

Personality: Hannah isn't right in the head and likes to cause trouble. Not only that but she is a bit of a sadist, looking to cause physical and emotional pain, though that isn't to say that she doesn't have her good side, she'll offer respect to people she feels deserve her respect, like Libby Vella for example. Hannah isn't too pervy, not really preferring sexual situations.

Favored Matches: No DQ matches of all sorts, mostly things with a hardcore element.

Appearance:

Attire: Pictured above but with black boots instead of flip flops.

Wrestling Information

Signature moves:
The Claw
Crocodile Roll
Running Knee to the Face
Double Underhook DDT
Suicide Dive

Finishing Moves:

Prison Yard Stomp- Hannah kicks the opponent in the stomach and runs to the ropes. She then jumps up and places her foot on the back of the opponent's head before slamming it down to the mat, though loves to do it against other surfaces.

Asylum Drop- With the opponent bent over, Hannah wraps her arms around the opponent's waist before lifting, falling back in a spike piledriver.

Last edited by ThatOneGuy on Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:24 am; edited 7 times in total

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down

Hannah Jericho Empty Re: Hannah Jericho

Post by ThatOneGuy Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:27 am

Due to losing to Zoey Hamilton in a hardcore match, Zoey now has control over Hannah's contract and forced her to change her attire and her theme music to Zoey's own.

ThatOneGuy

Back to top Go down