by rhooney Today at 12:53 am

» gras bestellen
by rhooney Today at 12:51 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:43 am

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 9:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 78 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 3:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

2 posters

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 9 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by Whipwreck Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:38 pm

Kenshin would smile as they locked up and would attempt to shove Phea against a wall, and if it worked he would attempt to get her into a headlock, where he would trap an arm along with her head.

"I'm not, it just seemed like the polite thing to do."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 9 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by MrsIffy Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Phe felt the back of her shoulder blades hitting the wall. You were quite strong. That much she expected.
You definately meant to get the advantage over her pretty early on by shoving her into a nearby wall.
Just as you were going to make a transfer for a headlock, Phe would attempt to push herself close to your body and wrap her arms around your waist.

From here, you may still attempt to get her head, but it wouldnt be as effective. If her new position switch was successful, she'd try to push back and give her more breathing room from the corner, but since you possessed so much upper body strength, who knows how well this could work for her.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Kenshin had felt himself get pushed away a bit, it was not expected, well from his side anyway. But he would grab Phea's head while she held on to him and would attempt to get her closer to the ground, where Kenshin would start to wrench at her neck, attempting to get some good presure on her neck.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:11 pm

Your skin felt so hot against her face, and your heartbeat was pounding loudly against her ear.
Soon, that wasn't the only thing she was going to feel. Suddenly, your rough hands clasped on her head and jerked her neck to one side. Her eyes curled and a gasp of air left her lungs.

"Nnhu.."

The sharp pain was running through the tendons in her neck and was too potento to ignore. She loosened her grip a little bit and goes down on one knee, forcing herself to comply with you in fear of what you might do to her at this point.

Last edited by 725 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:18 pm

Kenshin was glad he had the upperhand on Phea at the moment, and would wrench at her neck a few more times, before letting go and would get behind her, and would attempt to pick her up, and would try to get her in a reverse bearhug, and would try sandwiching her between a wall and him in his bearhug.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:25 pm

"Aah! Aagh!"

A girlish squeal would escape from her lips in sync to every, sudden jerk you made on her head. You were pretty fast at making your way behind her as well.
Just as you got into your new position, she would try to hook one of her legs in yours and throw herself backwards, looking to sweep you down to the carpet with her ontop.
If it didn't work, she would be lifted off of the ground in your cruel bearhug just as planned, with your hands shoving the air out from her lungs.

Last edited by 725 on Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:34 pm

Kenshin was successfully brought down to the ground, and Phea was on top of him, but he would hold on to her waist and would attempt to bring her into a german suplex like pin, bridging himself so he could attempt to wrench at her waist, and get some air out of her.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:54 pm

Now that the two of you were on the floor, Phe would attempt to reach around for your head. However, you were still behind her and clutching her waist, tight, making her attempt fruitless.
However, your attempt at bridging yourself off the floor to put her into an unorthodox suplex-pin did put her in a better position to try and roll herself out of your grasp.

If somehow your arm strength and grip were too strong, and you still held on, Phe would resort to reach behind her to grab you in a headlock.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Kenshin had felt Phea roll over and had let go of the hold, attempting to get to his feet and into his grappler's stance before she could do anything devistating right there.

"Come on Phea-Phea, you're going to really have to dig deep to beat me in a minute!" Kenshin would say with a teasing smile, waiting for a good chance to strike.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:14 pm

Phe scuffles to her feet just as qucik as you were able to recover. Not only that you were able to get a few holds on her, but she has yet to even figure out a decent attack plan.

Maybe there was more to you than she thought...

"Okay....."

Her words came out in heavy pants.

"So you're not bad....not great, either...but not bad...."

Phe brushes her hair to the side and closes distance for another lockup. Will you go for another headlock, this time?

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next