by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 104 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 103 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 2 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by Whipwreck Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:00 am

"Hm? Oh, no, it wasn't mine, although I could see how you thought that, since it was in my pants pocket...actually I found it on the ground earlier."

Kenshin would say, then stopped to listen to hear what Phe had said, and smiled as she called him Ken. "Sure, I really don't mind!" Kenshin would say with a smile, getting on the bed.

"So, how's this?" Kenshin would ask as he started to message her shoulders.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy) - Page 2 Empty Re: After a night on the town...(for MrsIffy)

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:21 am

Her eyes closed and her head leaned back.

"Yeah....that's good....make sure you rub your thumbs in there....get a nice, circular motion going...I like it that way"

Silence would fall amongst them for a while, until a distinct chirping sound went off. Phe opened her eyes and looked around. It sounded like it was coming from her dresser.

"Ken, you hear that? Sounds like my stopwatch...."

Indeed it was her stopwatch. It had been set to go off earlier this morning as a wake up alarm. Eversince then, it had been going off every hour.

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:30 am

"Okay, like this?" Kenshin would ask, doing what she told him, but suddenly he would hear an odd noise coming all the way from the girls dorm.

"Yeah, whatever that is, it is really loud, you know, coming from the girl's dorm." Kenshin would add, smiling as he heard it, it wasn't a big deal to him, but he always had to guess that somebody was going to be annoyed. "So, do you want me to go and turn it off?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:43 am

Phe wouldn't answer you.....instead, her silence prolonged as the beeping noise continued. Her brown eyes had narrowed and her lips pursed into a tight knot.

"Hey, Ken...hold on for a moment....my watch is actually in this room"

Phe gets up and tears herself away from your tender hands, as much as she hated to do it. You were doing a great job with the treatment, but something had to be done about that little noisy problem of hers.
As she rose from the bed, you may notice that her skirt and stockings had already came off, revealing a little cheekage to peak out from below her dress top.
Phe doesn't seem to notice it nor a feel a draft, however.
Once she makes her way over to the dresser, where she had left her stopwatch, Phe will turn around...a suspicious look on her face.

"Hey...I got an idea...."

Dames
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/post47542.html?hilit=leonards#p47542:37gohaby]Capelli castani e grandi seni!![/url:37gohaby]
Dudes
[url=http://afwrpg.informe.com/forum/sex-wars-roster-f11/it-s-big-pimpin-baby-brad-chad-is-comin-fer-ya-t4335.html:37gohaby]Brad Chad Baaaybeee![/url:37gohaby]

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:52 am

Kenshin had stopped as Phe went to get her watch, which was in his room, that was a little odd to him, but he didn't think much about it.

Kenshin did blush a little as he saw a bit of her butt, and couldn't help but stare for a few seconds, it was a really nice butt! He would stop staring before she turned around though and would look at her as she had that look on her face, she was obviously up to something. "Oh? What would your idea be?"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:58 am

Phe had to laugh to herself a little on the inside. It looked like you were eager to hear her little idea.

"Well...."

Her eyes casually roll and glance at her surroundings, trying not look at you. She bites her lower lip and sucks on her bottom teeth. One hand played with end of her shirt while the other hand still holds onto her stopwatch.

"You're in for a game, Ken? Let's just say....that it involves out little friend here..."

Phe gestures at her watch and looks up at you. The grin on her face grew more apparent than before.

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:05 am

Kenshin cocked an eyebrow at her grin, it was definately a plan that might be fun for a little while, but in the long run he could regret it. However he just sighed and looked up.

"Okay, I guess I'm in, no, I'm in for sure..."

Kenshin would sit up and would begin to ask a question.

"So, what game do you have planned?" he asked with a smile.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:08 am

"I'll ask the questions here, Ken!"

Phe cuts you off. With her hands behind her back, Phe begina pacing the room, back and forth, giving you her best interrogational persona.

"Now....how many matches have you been in since your arrival here? Hmmmm Ken?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:11 am

"Zilch...zero...nada...none...." Kenshin said, wondering what she was doing, was she interrogating him? It was odd, but he would go along with it.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsIffy Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:22 am

"Zero!?"

Phe's jaw drooped faster than an anvil falling ten feet from the air. Your answer did spoil some things, but Phe wasn't that easy to turn off, especially when her master plan was still yet to be announced to you.

"Well.....tell you what...."

Phe turns around and reaches for the handlebar of a drawer. She stops for a moment, looks behind you with a toothy, bright smile, spreads her legs out a little and leans over, foward. Her ample bottom curved out a perfect round shape as she bent over. Her hands gripped the handlebar and pulled out the drawer.
She stands back up straight and turns around to face you with a long rope in her hands.

"So....still want to play?"

Dames
Dudes

MrsIffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next