by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse

3 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse - Page 14 Empty Re: Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:05 pm

Karina sighed, she cursed in her mind, this wasn't working correctly, she didn't care about pinning her, she wanted complete destruction. She decided to keep trying to seduce the girl, having to take the risk of pushing her guitar further away until it was out of reach, leaning back to sit on her rear and watches Chigusa get closer, trying to keep luring her. " What will work then..? I'm tired... "

Raiye was pushing with all her strength now, glaring into Megumi's eyes when she was caught in a sort of hug, deciding to try and headbutt Megumi as she yelled at her. " Big mistake Megu-- Gaahh! " She didn't have time to finish, she was pulled up and turned upsidedown and her head once again slammed into the mat, this time however it hurt Raiye alot and she didn't move much.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse - Page 14 Empty Re: Karina, Raiye and Serizawa Vs. Team Eclipse

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Chigusa knew that Karina was trying to trick her, but she couldn't keep this standoff up for long. Especially since Megumi had just landed a big hit on Raiye, and it seemed that she might be able to take her out of the match. Chigusa wasn't going to let Karina attack Megumi at this point, even if it meant sacraficing herself. So she quickly ran and leapt onto the ring apron, then grabbed the top ropes and vaulted over them, landing in front of Karina.

"Let's continue," Chigusa said, aiming a low kick at Karina's face.

Meanwhile, Megumi landed her piledriver, and then folded her over and put her into a matchbook pin. "One!" the referee yelled.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:26 pm

Karina didn't move when Chigusa landed infront of her, smiling up at her, she just needed to do something to lower the girl's guard but then saw the kick coming, bringing her arms up to block it but as a result, fell onto her back, growling a bit, looking up at Chigusa while she remained on her back. " Hey! I'm here offering some sweet recovery and you kick me!? " She decided to try and play on Chigusa's guilt.

Raiye looked like she was out, her body remaining motionless in Megumi's embarassingly pin, her eyes opened halfly to look up at Megumi but not finding the voice to talk with...

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:58 pm

"I know you're planning something," Chigusa replied, "So I thought it would be safer to just attack. Now get up and fight me!" She didn't press her attack, rather she settled into a fighting stance, waiting for Karina to get up and ready to take her on.

As for Megumi, she kept Raiye held down in the rather embarrassing pin. "Two!" the referee counted.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:14 pm

" Hmph. Here I was actually considering of letting you kiss me. Whatever! " Karina ignored the pin Megumi was in, picking up her guitar again and growled at Chigusa. " I think I won't stop.. I'm going to humiliate you after beating the crap out of you! " She then leaned in and tries to slam her guitar hard into Chigusa's stomache.

Raiye tried to kick but it was only weak, her face was red from the pin she was in, glaring angrily at Megumi but now being able to do much. " I-I'm going to get you.. For this..! "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:13 pm

"I'd like to see you try!" Chigusa shot back, dodging Karina's guitar when it came at her. She knew that if the guitar hit her, it would be all over, but luckily she was still fresh and fast enough to dodge the unwieldy weapon. Though she didn't strike back yet, waiting instead for Megumi to finish her pin and thus begin a two on one attack!

Megumi held down Raiye despite all her weak struggles. "Three!" the referee yelled. Megumi smirked, knowing that now Raiye was out of the match! "Too bad, maybe some other day!" Megumi said. She began to get up, but she still held onto Raiye. Megumi was more inclined to brutal moves than her teammates, and right now she wanted to make sure Raiye wouldn't trouble them for the remainder of the match. So she got up, holding Raiye in the tombstone piledriver position, and smashed downwards, hoping to hit Raiye hard enough that she would pass out from the blow.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:20 pm

Karina watched Chigusa carefully, trying to hit her but the girl was proven to be too fast. " Oh I'll make sure you'll regret saying that. I'm making you my bitch tonight whether I beat the crap out of you or not! You fucking face wrestlers need to be broken down into beats! Psychally, mentally, sexually, I don't care! " Karina was really hot headed now, trying to shoulder thrust Chigusa when she was close enough.

Raiye panted heavily for air while Megumi held her down, hearing her she could only curse. " Grr.. Of all the pins you can give me.. I don't like being held by this! Specially by a -- W-What are you doing? " Raiye couldn't respond nor struggle in time, that next tombstone piledriver sealed her fate, almost immidiatly getting knocked out upon impact.

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:37 pm

"You think you can break me?" Chigusa taunted, "I've survived that damned German whore's torture, I don't think you can get much worse!" She ducked under a guitar swipe, stood up, and got hit by Karina's shoulder. Evidently the damage she took earlier in the match was slowing her down, though Karina should be hurting as well from the submissions. Chigusa saw that Karina was too close to swipe at her with the guitar, so she struck back, sending a palm strike at Karina's chin.

Megumi, after finishing off Raiye, got up and left the KO'd girl lying in a heap. She quickly turned to Chigusa, seeing her fighting against Karina. "Chigusa!" she shouted, running at Karina from behind to tackle her in the back.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Cirno Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:40 pm

" We'll just see about that, won't we!? " She tried to once again slam that guitar towards Chigusa but before she could angle it correct the strike came to her chin, making her stumble back and clutch her chin but soon she would feel that she was at a great disadvantage, getting tackled from behind and falling onto her stomach, releasing her guitar after the impact to the mat and groaned. " W-What the... "

Middle Weight:
Raiye Amikura
Kagura Rine

Kawaii:
Cerbera Kashnakov
Cirno
Cirno

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:48 pm

"It's over Karina!" Megumi said to her as she lay on top, previnting Karina from getting up with her weight, "You can't win against us two on one!" Chigusa quickly grabbed Karina's guitar and tossed it out of her reach. She grabbed Karina's hair and began to pull her upwards. Megumi rose as well, her arms grabbing Karina's waist from behind to keep her under control.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next