by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 237 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

5 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 2 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:36 am

Courtney smirked at his words."I have swords, and I can fight-Oath. I'll be fine no matter what these people throw at me", she said seriously, and looked past Oathkeeper's shoulder."KIRA!!!!", she yelled, running to him and tackling him in a hug.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^ - Page 2 Empty Re: The Order of The Six Sages-We have Cake^^

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:10 am

Oathkeeper sighed, back to guarding the door.

Kira was slaughtered on the spot, "Co-Courtney!"

Rika snickered, "The first piece of cake is mine!" she said as she took a generous portion of the cake as she took a bite of it, "Mmm... Amazing!"

Seeing the two of them on the floor, "You must be courtney... Ha your lucky, you're in sex wars cause i'd love to have a match with the women who won against my big brother!"

Kira sighed, "She is in friction...now"

Rika laughed nervously, "He he... it's too bad...my um.. scheduale is so full!"

Last edited by 863 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:17 am

Courtney smirked over at Rika and got up."So, your the famous Rika huh? Well, one day I'd love to have a match with you someday, I am in both Friction and Sex Wars", she said and smiled, opening her arms in a hug to the girl.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:23 am

Rika hugged back but, putting all her strength into it. although being alot shorter than the girl, she had more than decent strength, (Still not quite as strong as her though).

"I'd like that very much..." Rika said, letting go.

"Rika...behave" Kira said, "And how dare you take a bite Yu-Shin, ayame and Kasumi and her disciples haven't come back yet!"

"Quiet down back there!" Oathkeeper yelled,
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:27 am

Courtney smirked as she felt the girl hug her and sqeeze hard, but she didnt do anything until they pulled away. She looked down at the shorter girl, but could tell she wasnt a pushover."As well as I", she said and smiled. She frowned when she heard Oathkeeper call from the other room."Or what if we dont!?", she challenged and smiled.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 am

Oathkeeper smiled, he threw two shuriken in between Courtney and Rika, one knocked the fork out of Rika 's hand and the other cut a small iece of the edge of the cake making it fall into a nearby empty plate.

"Nothing" Oathkeeper sighed, "Rika it's rude to eat before all the guests arrive since, I'll be gurading the door the entire time could you give me that cake, please?"

Rika was in amazement, "I didn't know you could use shuriken..."

"I can't..." Oathkeeper said, "I was actually trying to hit the both of you..."

Rika opened her mouth in shock,

Last edited by 863 on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:51 am

Courtney smirked as the shuriken flew past her."I have kuni in my bag, so dont think I cant pull things etheir, Oath", she called back and smiled, croutching down and picking up the fork and handing it back to Rika and winked. Courtney walked into the other room and croutched down to her bag, pulling out two swords."I figured you might've wanted to see them", she said and looked down at her swords and unsheathing them from their black sheaths. One had a red handle and the engraving of a lion on the blade the other had a blue handle with the engraving of a phoenix on it. She handed them to Oathkeeper."Admire them, I worked hard to buy them", she muttered and zipped up her gym bag.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:14 am

"very cool," Oathkeeper said examining both the blades,

"I don't ussually carry any weapons" I said, I drew the red one that had the ingraved picture of a lion. Pointing it at you and throwing you the blue one with the pheniox. "I'm a bit rusty but, may I challenge you to this duel my fair lady?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:27 am

Courtney caught the sword and smiled."Your challenge is accepted", she said and shood up, tying the string to her the loop of her fighting trunks and sheathing the sword, holding it with her right hand. She got down into a backstance, pointing the sword behinde her."You first", she said and smirked.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:37 am

Oathkeeper smiled, "I specialize in batou jutsu and korean swords play...I'll start off with Korean swords play...Although this sword isn't suited for it...it should be fine..."

Oathkeeper swung the blade around to get a feel for it and twirled it like a batton and put it against my back holding it in reverse grip fashion while his left hand pointed towards Courtney. He would swing a diagonal slash while holding it in reverse grip as soon courtney was within range.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next