by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 162 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 1 Bot

healthyreader, Lobo, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame - Page 5 Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:33 pm

AH!" Ayame grunted as she was thrown harshly on to the mat, "Cheeky little bastard..." Ayame would begin to roll away and slowly began to stand up, no longer having the endurance or the endurance to kick flip herself. She put herself in the horse stance by putting her fists at her side and widened her stance. She would try to defend herself, as she tried to regain her stamina.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame - Page 5 Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:26 am

"Temper...Temper..." Shatter said as he began to do a front flip to land on Ayame's back to bring her back down.

Last edited by 971 on Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 am; edited 1 time in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jul 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Ayame was simply just too fast for shatterfist, she had gotten used to his movemements and could read him like a book. Ayame darted backwards as shatter tried to jump on her back. Shatter would begin to realize where ayame went as she stood behind him still in the horse stance. Aymae wouldn't attack, she would wait for the boy to realize where she was.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:41 pm

As soon as he realized where she was, Shatter immediately went over the ropes to get something underneath the ring. He got out and it was....a lunchbox? He then walked over to the nearby pole and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with juice and a banana, minding his own business and waited for Ayame to continue with another shot.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:09 am

Ayame wasn't one too attack someone from behind and she wasn't one to interupt a meal and besides she was incredibly drained due to her low endurance. ayaem would walk over to her corner and sit down and hugged her knees waiting for shatter to finish his lunch. She reached behind the turnbuckle to grab her canteen, and took a long drink.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:41 am

Feeling that a girl shouldn't be alone, Shatter decided to finish his lunch with Ayame. So what if he's going to fall for a trick? It's for a good cause.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:30 am

Ayame smiled, as Shatter fist made his way to her corner, "Oh, hey shatter!"
She felt alittle on edge, "So, I'm guessing we're taking a lunchbreak right?"
Ayame got back up and dusted herself as she jogged in palce. Exhaling slowly, she jumped out of the ring and ran back up the ramp. The ref was at a loss,

"1...2...3...4...5...6...7...!"

Ayame came running as fast as she could, as she made it back out with 2 seconds to get into the ring, "8!"

She did a running jump kick and slid into the ring, "9!"

Ayame gave a small wink as she had a small box wrapped around by a cloth, she opened it and ate a riceball along side a can of green tea, "sorry! you made me hungry.."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:49 pm

"Heheh, yeah I guess we are..." Shatter replied, still muching on his PB and J. He saw her leave and came back with a riceball and a can of green tea. "Man, you really are hungry." Suddenly, he saw the open can about to tip over and Ayame was about to grab it. "Hang on, let me help you with that." But as he reached his hand to hold the can, he didn't think he would touch hers. He saw Ayame blush slightly over what just happened.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:31 pm

"Mmmm" She mouthed as she turned red and took the can, "Thanks.."

She looked forward and munched on her food, she took a drink from her can and looked back at shatter, "So shatterfist huh? What made you come up with that name? Can I call you Shatter or maybe... Mr. Fist?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:22 am

"Just Shatter." he said. "but my real name is Shigeo Jenkins. You can also call me Shindig if you wanna. And if you're wondering how I got my name, I hope you don't mind if I go a little long on my backstory." The two still blushed over touching each other's hands.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next