Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 126 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

Kookio

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame Empty Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:05 am

Ayame's theme song had cahnged this time around. Instead of her usual song by Cage The Elephant, the song Fighting by Yellow card came on the stereo. She came out of the entrance, when she was greeted by the crowd. It seemed, she had her own fan base now. She smiled, this was her eleventh match up she wasn't the newbie she was a few months ago. But, still nervous as always. She gave a wave and a two-finger peace sign to the crowd. She straightened her white Gi and tightened her belt to spare from any embarassment later in the fight. although she did have some bandages that covered her up if anything were to happen my accident. She did a few stretches and then patted her face down to wake herself up. She leaned against her corner as she waited for her opponent.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame Empty Re: Shatter Fist vs Roundhouse Ayame

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Suddenly, a strange sound of a giant footstep occured and the crowd all looked around to see what was going on. Then, a huge cloud of black smoke erupted in the aisle and Breaking Benjamin's "Blow Me Away" started to play. As soon as the first electric guitar note started, there stood another boy wearing a black sleeveless zippered jacket with a hood over his dark blue hair, a black gag over his mouth, black fingerless gloves, camo shorts, and black high tops. He had a serious look in his eyes as he saw Ayame.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:30 pm

"You must be Shatterfist, Rika's told me alot about you and your sister. My name's Ayame Kurosagi nice to meet your acquaintance!" Ayame said cheerfully offering her a hand to shake. She felt alittle uneasy under his gaze, she felt a tear sweat drop from her head is he always so serious? Either way she got the preminision that he was trained very well and had talent to back it up as well. But, then again so did she...

Last edited by 863 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:39 am

Shatter smiled and gladly shook her hand in response. "I'm happy to make yours too, Ms. Kurosagi! I heard about you and your unique fighting skills."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:32 am

"I wouldn't call them unique....Tae Kwon Do is actually the most popular combat sport in the world by number of people who practice it....believe it or not!" Ayame said bashfully, "But, I really don't know much about how you fight. All I heard is you give good massages and you can play the guitar! But, there's a certain aura about you that put's me on edge to tell you the truth"

Ayame decided it would be best not to disclose anymore information about her fighting style or that she was a national contender in Japan.

'I better not hold back...' Ayame said shifting into her tae kwon do combat stance. 'I'll use all my Tae kwon Do techniques, I only use them against high skill fighters' (listed in Tae Kwon Do techniques in Ayame's roster)
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:01 am

"Well?" asked Shatter. "Aren't I high skilled enough to fight you? I promise you that I have my own share of fighting techniques."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:07 am

"I bet you do but, I probably already seen it before... whether it be karate, Judo, JuJitsu, Kungfu or some other weird martial art like Capoeiria " Ayame reassured him, "I won't be suprised... or caught off-guard"
Ayame would wait for the bell to ring, she wanted to see what this guy was made of before making her move.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:47 am

As soon as the bell rang, Shatter stood up straight and said, "You are very lucky, Ayame, that I am a gentleman. So, it is appropriate for the woman to go first." He didn't make any movements and waited for Ayame to take the first shot.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:56 am

"Well, I was kinda hoping you would go first so I can analyze what your fighting style was since, I already told you mine but umm...it would be an insult to you and me if I were to reject you're gesture of kindness" Ayame said,

Ayame sent a few jabs to put Shatterfist on edge. They were weak jabs but, really quick just to test Shatterfist's reflexes. One would be at his mid-section, the other would be at his head and the third would be at his ribs.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:11 pm

Surprisingly, Shatter Fist blocked the two jabs that were aimed for his middle section and his head. For the third one, he caught it and threw her behind his back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next