Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 149 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:48 am

Kira smiled, "Thanks, You're right. I'm quite pathetic aren't I? I'm afraid that was the only way I could defend myself from you."
Kira was in deep thought, what's the point in putting her in another submission she'll just break out of it. His I-Pod had went to the next song, Wake Me Up Inside by Evanesence (Rika's opening theme).
"sister...." he whispered, before he put Courtney in an armbar. He would twist her arm and pull her arm towards him to flip courtney on to her stomach. Wasting no time, he would put the same arm into a hammerlock and then he would use his other hand to press Courtney towards the mat.
'Maybe I can use my speed to my advantage, if I keep transiting holds but continue to put preasure on the same part of the body. I might have a chance' Kira thought, 'This is Rika's tactic, I'm not quite as good as her but, I would know at least this much.'

Last edited by 863 on Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori - Page 4 Empty Re: Debut Match- Kira Yamato vs Courtney Satasori

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:53 pm

Courtney bit her lip and breathed through the armbar, this move never really bothered her. She wasnt going to fight back just yet, so she let him wasily flip her into a hammerlock. She winced and grunted, breathing quietly in and out. She smirked."You dont have brute strength, yet you make up for it with speed and skill in your submissions. Im impressed", she commented and looked over at Kira with a amile."But infornunately for you, I've been doing this for years and years, so its going to take a whole lot more to make me scream for you-no matter how much you want me to", she winked and laughed as she yanked out of the armbar and onto her back in a quick movement. She wrapped her right arm around his neck and slammed him onto the mat, choking him. She also qrapped her legs around his waist and put him in a bodsyscissor combo.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:27 pm

"I'm afraid that's where you're wrong..." Kira said releasing her from the hammerlock as soon as he felt her strength beggining to break the hold. If he released the hold before she anticipated, he would have enough time to escape her counter grapple especially if she was faced down on the floor.
"Like I said earlier, I can't afford to be trapped again..." he said, "I'll have to try something new..."
Kira took a wider stance and opened the palm of his hands, "How about a test of strength?"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:36 pm

Courtney snorted as his speed outdid her again. She stood up."Sure", she said cooly. If this kid was smart, he would know she would destroy him in a test of strength, so why bother doing it?! She interlocked her fingers with his and stood there, waiting for him to push, in a strong front stance.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Kira noticed she was a bit cautious, looks like he didn't have much of a choice. Kira pushed with all his strength, which wasn't much to begin with -_-' and she would wait for Courtney to push back. Once she did, he would pull towards him as hard as he could. There was no way he could over power her and his strength alone couldn't do much.
"The bigger they are the harder they fall!" He yelled, as he would execute a Monkey flip.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:59 pm

Courtnye pushed back easily, then realized he was trying to push her in."Oh hell no", she hissed and grabbed his wrist as he began to execute a move, and irish whipped him towards the ropes.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:05 pm

"HeHe.. Cant't blame a guy for trying can you?" Kira said as he ran up the ropes again,
He turned his body 180 degrees and slam his arm against Courtney's throat and cling on to her as he fell. He would perform a jumping cutter (RKO)
"This should cut you down to size" Kira said
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Courtney smiled at him as he rammed his arm into her throat, she grabbed his arm as he fell with her, she quickly jumped up with the heel of her foot and spun around so she was facing his back, and they crashed onto the mat with her ontop. She quickly grabbed his other arm and put it behind him with the other, and yanked up in a painful, painful arm hold. She sat on the back of his thighs, her feet pinning down his ankles so he couldnt rear up and kicked her in her back or the back of her head."Your a good fighter, but you leave to many openings for a submission user"-she was cut off by the still throbbing feeling in her throat.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:26 pm

"Hehe and you're a good fighter too but, you leave to many opening for my strikes... please forgive me..." Kira said taking advantage of this time, "KYYYAAAAA!"
Kira would bash Courtney on the nose with the back of his skull. Hoping it would be enough to set him free.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CantMakeMehTap Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:33 pm

"ARGGH!", Courtney yelled as she felt his head smash into her face, remembering back at home boys loved to use it when she had them in sticky situations. She felt blood drip out of her nose, and it throbbed in pain as it begged for her to hold it, but she didnt let go, only using her pain to yanked up on Kira's arms. Almost touching the back of his neck."I wont give up or lose to you! Now SUBMIT!", she yelled.

CantMakeMehTap

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next