by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

APlaying

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jacob vs Gio

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jacob vs Gio - Page 3 Empty Re: Jacob vs Gio

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:09 am

Jacob had fallen to the ground, sitting down after all of those hard shots he's taken, bleeding even more, and started to cough up blood. Jacob looked up and saw Gio on the ground, so Jacob started to get up and walked dizzily to his dorm, thinking that he won at the moment.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:49 pm

seeing jacob walk away gio shouted "hey! were not finished yet... i can... still... fight...come back here!" he said as blood started to flow to the ground dripping from his head...he began to slowly get on his knees and still was able to raise his stance..even with an eye closed...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:41 am

"Hmmm, I don't think you should continue, but I guess I have no choice..." Jacob said, turning around and getting back into his stance. Jacob would advance towards Gio and attempt to punch Gio on the right side of his face again with a right hook.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:12 pm

mich all of a sudden enters.. and interferes before that punch hits gio.."stop! jacob..Please.." she said..."i don't want to cause any of you to be badly hurt..please gio stop this..." gio stood still.."ah..." mich then said.."i will make you your own breakfast... please stop this...let me treat both of your wounds.." gio then turned around.."ok.. i lose.. but don't think this is finished.. your just lucky your girl came and..." all of a sudden gio loses consciousness and falls to the ground...mich then ran over jacob"you ok jacob kun... sorry you had to do that for me.. but... thank you..." she smiled...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:25 am

"Huh? No problem Mich... I'm just glad you stopped me! We probably should treat his wounds, he is hurt because of me after all..." Jacob would say, hugging Mich, he then went into his room and got his first aid kit, we then walked over to Gio and started to bandage him up. "So, Mich, you made me breakfast? Did you make anything for yourself?" Jacob would ask, walking over to Mich and hugged her again.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:29 pm

mich blushes.. "well i...uhmm.. was very excited seeing you... so i forgot to prepare one for myself.." she laughs..."here jacob eat it all... i'm pretty sure it will be a good meal for you...you are also hurt badly..." she then went to gio..."because of this mean guy you got hurt like that..still" she then pokes..."i never realized guys like him will be doing such thing...i'm kinda new here... now i know it's dangerous for me to stay around here...we better get inside before somebody sees me again and challenge you again.." she smiles as she dragged the unconscious gio to the room..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:35 am

Jacob would grab Gio's legs and would help carry him into his room, setting him on the bed as he started to eat the breakfast, loving how it tasted as he smiled at her. "Sorry for eating it so fast...it's just that I haven't had a decent meal in years...thank you for the meal!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:15 pm

"hey no problem...." mich smiles as she was enjoying as jacob was finishing the meal she prepared.."so how does it taste?"... all of a sudden gio regains consciousness.."hey... where am i?" mich smiles.."you better lie down...i still got to treat your wounds.." gio replies.."thanks...hey jacob... thanks for the match..it was good.."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Fri Jun 18, 2010 6:08 am

"It tasted GREAT! THANK YOU!" Jacob said, excitingly as Gio woke up and talked to him, he turned to answer Gio. "No problem.... I guess, let's just not do it over again, I am in some bad shape." Jacob laughed in good spirit.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:05 pm

gio then felt quite embarrassed that time because of the way he treated mich..."uhm... i guess i have to say sorry for the things i've said mich... you are really a kind girl... as jacob said.." mich grins.."well i'm still good at matches... i'm just being nice to people and you should to..." she said.."really it was good...gio stood and was ready to go.."i can stand now...i'll be leavin now...and jacob... i'll be coming back for another match...heh.." he laughed as he walk away the room

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next