by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jacob vs Gio

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jacob vs Gio Empty Jacob vs Gio

Post by GrandmasterSilver Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:53 am

Jacob just entered his room and had enjoyed his first match, he met a cute girl and they both liked each other, he was so happy that he didn't have a care in the world at the moment. Jacob had known that keeping his guard down was never a good idea, but he couldn't help himself at the moment. Jacob had his door shut and layed down on his bed, he couldn't wait to see how the next day would turn out!

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Jacob vs Gio Empty Re: Jacob vs Gio

Post by meepo90 Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:09 pm

Mich waked early excited thinking about jacob..."hmmm maybe i should visit jacob kun today...and bring him breakfast.." so she cooked a good meal... wore a beautiful sexy dress.... and her favorite perfume... and rushed to the boy's dorm to see jacob not minding the danger that awaits her...arriving close to jacob's door... rushing her way... she bumped on someone... and it was hard she stumbled and hit the wall on jacob's room..."hey!" she shouted not aware of who she just bumped...it was a young guy looking violently on her..."hmmm you are in a rush aren't you?" he then went closer on mich..."want to go with me for a while?" mich that time was very scared leaning on the wall near jacob's run.."HELP!" she shouted...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:43 pm

Jacob had jumped up as soon as he heard Mich's cry for help, it was coming from right outside of his wall! Jacob went right outside of his door and saw somebody makeing Mich uncomfortable, so he walked up to him. "What the hell? Are you giving her problems?" Jacob would ask as he would attempt to push him away from Mich. "Are you okay Mich?"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Mich noticed the heroism of jacob and was really impressed "i'm alright jacob kun..." she nodded as she hands over the breakfast she made for jacob.."here jacob kun i made you breakfast... uhmm hope you like it..." Gio then being push back notices the two.."so you guys are a couple..."he then started to walk a distance..."that smell delicious... i wanna have it..." the guy said... mich stood mad..."this belongs to jacob kun so stay away! who the hell are you anyway!"... the guys laughed "name is gio... hey jacob is it?... i wanna have your girl and the food mind to handing them to me?" he asked jacob.. mich was shocked of what she heard..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:20 pm

"Well, Gio, I do mind and you'll have to get through me to get them...." Jacob said, getting into his stance. "Mich, I would get into my dorm room, I don't want you to get hurt, I know you can hold your own but if you get hurt by any chance then I will blame myself....also thanks for the breakfast, I'll have some after I deal with Gio..." Jacob said, motioning Mich to get into his room.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Mich.."uhm...ok.." she slowly walked towards jacob.."don't hurt yourself jacob kun... be careful..." she whispered as she entered the room and winks to jacob...gio then saw what happened.."so i have to challenge you then first?... ok then...i'll have that food and that girl.. i'm kinda hungry..." he then wents to aside and drops his shirt off...."so wanna have a fist fight? no grapples, no kicks, no weapons, just our fist... the one who can;t stand anymore losses.. so you in jacob?" he then changed his stance to boxing stance...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:33 pm

"I agree, we'll have a fist fight, but as soon as one breaks those rules, then anything goes! Deal?" Jacob would ask Gio, getting into a boxer's stance after he took of his shirt. He slowly started to advance when he would suddenly go for a right jab to the face, and if that worked then he would attempt a uppercut to the stomach.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:37 pm

"hmmm.... ok then..." he then engaged jacob as soon as jacob released the first blow..still gio never evaded in fact he catches the jab on purpose.."let's see how you punch then.." after receiving the jab.. gio quickly gava a quick right hook right into jacob's cheeks...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:40 pm

Jacob's head snapped to the side, but did not move from his stance and snapped his head back to meet Gio's eyes. Jacob then went for a lest hook to Gio's left cheek, if that worked then Jacob would start to circle around Gio. "That was a nice punch..."

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:44 pm

both of them wore no gloves so the punches will be quite heavy like of a street fight... gio backs a bit as he gets hit with a hook... "your good.." he then ducks quickly after then charged forward with a heavy punch to the gut of jacob..."stay still...i wanna crush you.." he yelled... overhearing the taunts outside mich was never calm..thinking.."i shouldn't have gotten here. because of me jacob was in a fight again.. i have to do something.." she said to herself

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next