by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 128 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Jacob vs Gio

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jacob vs Gio - Page 2 Empty Re: Jacob vs Gio

Post by GrandmasterSilver Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:50 pm

Jacob felt the hard blow to his gut, and man could Gio hit hard! Jacob would not give up though, and attempted to punch him in the side of his chest. "What was that about crushing me?" Jacob would then try to dart in and nail him in the stomach again. "I would leave if I were you..."

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:57 pm

Gio backs after receiving the blow to his chest..."ahh.." he backed a moment there.."i won't be leaving without the girl and her food.." he then backs a bit... that punch did affect his heart and was stunned for a few moments giving jacob a good advantage that time

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:00 pm

Jacob saw that Gio was stunned and went to try to punch him in the chest again, backing up after doing so to give him some air and space. "You'll be disappointed when you leave without either then..." Jacob would say, getting into a defensive boxer's stance.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:32 pm

Gio never expected another blow to his chest...still that time he was able to block another punch.."you won't get me twice.." he held jacob's arm and gives his own uppercut to the chin of jacob followed by another punch to his gut.."let's see how hard your body is then...i'm pretty sure you'll be sorry cause i'm gonna be the one taking and fucking that girl in my room.. isn't that what you also wanted with her..sex" hearing what's happening outside the room... mich listened..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:41 pm

"No, I like Mich, she is the nicest girl I've met in the past nine years of my life...and if that is all you are after then you are sick!" Jacob looked at him, blood running down the side of his mouth. Jacob would attempt three punches, one across the chin, one to the chest and the other to the stomach. "You will NOT lay a hand on her!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:08 am

mich can't help what she just heard.. she wept because of so much joy she is feeling..."am i really that important for jacob kun..."... meanwhile hearing what jacob said...gio answered.."well that's so good of you... still this is.. the boy's dorm i gotta have her.." getting hit by three consecutive punches he slammed the ground for a while and quickly regaining momentum.. spitting blood as he slowly stood... and went for a quick straight punch to the face of jacob...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:19 am

Jacob was decked in the face and fell to one knee, Jacob knew if this kept going, this would go nowhere. Jacob heard what Gio said, and would swing for a left hook before speaking."...Just because this is the boy's dorm, doesn't mean you can just OWN MICH!" Jacob would yell, standing up and would try and punch him in the ribs again.

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:24 am

gio feeling very exhausted and unable to evade he catches another blow to his ribs...he quickly leaned on the wall..."ah...that is a punch.." he said.."oh yes i can own mich... just wait after i'm done with you..." he then raised a hand and gripped on the shoulders of jacob and went for another strong punch to his gut...overhearing mich cannot take it anymore she didn't want jacob to get hurt..."i better go out... i can't stay here while jacob kun is in danger.." so she slowly opened the door and peaked first..

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by GrandmasterSilver Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:40 am

"GYUA!" Jacob exerted, spurting up some blood. Jacob looked up at Gio and aimed for a punch to his eye, using his knuckle to seriously get it. "You're tough, but I've endured so much, I'm not going to go down easily!" Jacob would say, aiming for a punch to Gio's mouth. "Maybe that will get you to shut up!"

GrandmasterSilver

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:00 am

jacob... gets hit to his mouth.. a punch that left a mark...blood was continuously flowing to his eyes.. and now his face... still gio didn't want to give up on that chick...as he backed he gave a quick revolt punch to jacob's face then followed by a right punch to his eye too... before he smacks the ground he was able to hit jacob hard...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next