by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 148 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 146 Guests :: 1 Bot

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Tomomi Watanabe v. Nadya Vintila

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Tomomi Watanabe v. Nadya Vintila - Page 8 Empty Re: Tomomi Watanabe v. Nadya Vintila

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:02 am

Nadya leaned down as Tomomi gave her that look, and licked her cheek. "Don't give me that look, baby... so do you submit to me, or can I play with your cute body some more?" She cooed.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Tomomi Watanabe v. Nadya Vintila - Page 8 Empty Re: Tomomi Watanabe v. Nadya Vintila

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 4:35 am

"Like hell I'll submit!" Tomomi said, a desperate edge creeping into her voice. She didn't want to give up, but she felt totally drained. Nadya had her trapped and was eager to continue making her cum. Tomomi was in desperate straits, lacking options to break free. Still, she had to try.

"You aren't playing with my body any more!" Tomomi declared. She kicked out with her legs as hard as she could, hoping to use that force to push herself out fron underneath Nadya and a chance to recover from the humiliation she just received.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:00 am

Nadya grinned as Tomomi said that, and kissed her on the lips. "That's what I was hoping to hear." She cooed, and tried to roll Tomomi underneath her so she was on her belly, hoping to keep her down as she kicked her legs out. "I beg to differ.." She giggled after replying to Tomomi's outburst.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:22 am

Tomomi kicked out, all it did was cause a little splash in the pool of oil. Nadya had her pinned so completely she wasn't going anywhere. Tomomi began to struggle again, but all her struggles did were to put her in an even worse condition than before, playing right into Nadya's hands. She got flipped over onto her stomach, with Nadya still on top pinning her down, flattening her against the oily mat. She couldn't even kick out anymore.

"What are you doing?" Tomomi said, looking back at Nadya with fear.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:22 pm

"Hmhmhm.." She chuckles misceviously as she had the moonlight dancer right where she wanted her, and wrapped an arm gently around her throat while her other hand slid down between Tomomi's legs, and would start trying to finger Tomomi with her index and middle fingers, and start pumping gently, while she leaned over to slowly lick up TOmomi's cheek. "Mmmm.. You're gonna be my little playtoy now... I've got a lot of fun ideas for your cute little bod.." She cooed.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:33 pm

"No!" Tomomi moaned as Nadya gained complete control over her body. She tried to break free, but the oil was too slippery. She couldn't get a good grip on Nadya's arm to pry her hand off. She couldn't get a good footing either to try and push away, so she was trapped underneath Nadya. Tomomi began to moan as Nadya's fingers entered her tight little pussy. Her struggles began to weaken as she realized that they were doing nothing.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychopatrick88 Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:10 pm

Nadya smiles, and starts to pump two fingers in and out of her quickly,and smooches Tomomi's cheek. The oil they were wrestling in made the finger job much more slick, and allowed Nadya to pump her fingers quickly into her sex. "Mmmm..yeeessss.." She purred into her ear, knowing she was wearing this girl down, and then she could try some more positions on this girl, without worrying about having her fighting back.

Psychopatrick88

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:06 pm

"Mmm...." Tomomi moaned as Nadya's fingers pumped faster and faster in and out of her pussy. She was still reeling from the aftereffects of her first orgasm, but could already feel another one building up thanks to Nadya's ministrations. The oil didn't help either, making her already slick with girl-cum pussy even more wet and easy to penetrate.

"No...Mmmmnnnnn..." Tomomi let out a long moan, "Oh! Nadya, I'm cumming!" Tomomi's pussy suddenly tightened and her body arched as she came yet again, her wet juices spilling out of her pussy and mixing with the oil on the mat. Tomomi had just cum twice in only a few minutes. She was completely winded, lying beneath Nadya, panting weakly.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8