by hunter of speed Today at 11:33 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:38 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 9:34 am

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 5:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 183 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar Empty Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:56 pm

It was an early Friday morning. The air was fresh, the dewdrops clung to the grass, the sun rose red and hazy over the streets. Tomomi Watanabe stood outside her apartment complex, dressed in a light blue t-shirt and red track shorts, a headband and a pair of wristbands, ready for her early morning run. She planned her day out already; a refreshing warmup jog, then a workout at the AFW gym, followed by vocal lessons and practice and then idol promotions and all the other stuff Thomas Drake was going to force her to do. She sighed when she thought of that. She didn't regret joining the upstart Starlight Productions, but sometimes she missed the times where she could relax and do her own thing. Drake was a workaholic monster, and everybody who worked for him was expected to do the same.

She shook her head and began to run, trying to put all those problems out of her mind. It was a good five miles to her destination, the AFW gym. She ran all the way there in a short time. The sun had risen above the horizon, bathing the streets in a golden light. There were a never ending stream of cars, though their numbers steadily increased. All along the way people greeted the pink-haired idol, for she was a familiar sight. She never let her morning rituals get disrupted. When she arrived, the gym had already opened. There weren't many people inside though. Tomomi pushed open the door, greeting the various girls who, like her, enjoy early morning workouts. Tomomi headed into the locker room first, buying a drink from the vending machine inside. She then headed out into the gym, sitting down and letting herself cool off, observing the people gathered.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar Empty Re: Tomomi Watanabe Vs. Vanessa Vandar

Post by Alexandra Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:06 pm

As she entered the gym proper, Tomomi might notice an unfamilar face off in a corner by herself. A tall woman with reddish-brown hair was there, and had obviously been in the gym for a while. For the moment, she was near a punching bag, a determined look on her face as she wailed away on it, hitting it with several hard, quick punches and kicks. She had worked up quite a sweat already, only pausing from her exercise to wipe some of said sweat off her brow.

Eventually, she would finally take a break from her heavy hitting of the bag, dropping down onto a nearby bench and sitting down, grabbing her water bottle and taking a big drink from it. The woman, Vanessa, would then happen to glance up towards Tomomi, locking eyes with her for a moment before standing and going back to hammering on the punching bag again.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:11 pm

Tomomi took a long drink out of the bottle, downing nearly half of it in one gulp. Ah, it was refreshing! As she looked around, she noticed a new face in the gym, a girl with short brown hair slamming a punching bag. At first she thought it was Yatori, but then she noticed that the girl's hair was the wrong color. The girl turned to look at her for a moment. Their eyes met. Tomomi felt something stir in her heart. It was an unspoken challenge! Excited, Tomomi immediatly walked over beside the girl.

"Hey there, you look new around here!" Tomomi said, "The name's Tomomi Watanabe, pleased to meet you!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:13 pm

Vanessa gives the bag one more big pound before turning to face Tomomi, slowly eyeing her up and down before responding.

"Yeah, I'm new...the name's Vanessa. Nice to meet you too, I guess."

She would extend a hand to the girl in greeting.
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:17 pm

Tomomi eagerly grasped Vanessa's hand, shaking it up and down. She wore a big smile on her face.

"Vanessa-san," Tomomi said, "I saw the way you've been hitting that bag, and I was thinking you were pretty skilled. You know, I've been wanting to practice against a real opponent for some time now. How about a spar? I'll help you break into wrestling here." Tomomi gestured to the unused ring in the center of the gym, indicating that was where they would spar should Vanessa accept.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:20 pm

Vanessa looks up to the ring for a moment before managing a small smile.

"Sure, I'm up for it. Just don't expect me to go easy on you, alright?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:23 pm

"It won't be fun if you do," Tomomi assured her. She quickly walked over to the ring, getting inside by climbing under the bottom ropes. Once inside, she removed the t-shirt she had on and tossed it over the side. Underneath, she wore a blue sports bra that did nothing to hide the size of her d-cup breasts.

"Now don't expect me to go easy on you either!" Tomomi said, "I might be cute, but I'm plenty strong too!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:28 pm

Vanessa just smiles, sliding into the ring herself, removing her own vest and revealing a tight sports bra of her own underneath, which also did very little to hide her own large chest.

She would crack her knuckles and nod towards Tomomi, going into a defensive stance and giving her opponent another more serious sizing up. "Cute or not, I take all of my fights seriously, so don't be too upset once I thrash you around the ring."
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:32 pm

Tomomi smiled mysteriously. "You know, I doubt you could just beat me so easily," Tomomi said, "I'm plenty strong too."

She was about to fight when she suddenly remembered something. "Oh yeah! Match conditions," she said, "How about this: standard match rules, win by pin or submission or KO. Is that fine with you?"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 pm

Vanessa nods again. "Sounds fine by me. Shall we begin, then?"
Alexandra
Alexandra

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down