Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:06 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Dogami Nigen - Roll On
by Whitecrow233 Today at 12:28 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 12:01 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 12:59 pm

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:20 am

"Oh...Feisty!"
Ayame grinned ear to ear, she darted at Ai not giving her the time to go into her stance. Only relying on sheer speed and strength. She would grab Ai by her hair and ram her head into her knee. Ayame would then push her to the ground where she would attempt a grapevine and entertwine her fingers with Ai. Ayame would then proceed to kiss Ai's mouth agresively.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do) - Page 6 Empty Re: Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

Post by Whipwreck Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:53 am

Ai was shocked at the speed that Ayame now possesed, as she was now on the ground, getting kiss none the less, however, she still had a plan, she held Ayame's head in closer, frenching her now, as she would strike the side of Ayame's chest, hoping that she would lose air faster.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:41 pm

Ayame moaned into Ai's mouth as she felt her toungue enter her mouth.
"Hmmm....." she coed.
Ayame gasped as Ai had managed to free her hand and strike Ai's chest. in retaliation, Ayame grabbed Ai's throat with one hand, the other pinning her wrist, and choked her against the mat.
"Aww.... Are you huwt? I promise if you close your eyes it'll all be over soon" taunted Ayame as she tightened her grip on Ai's neck, "Nighty, Night!"

Last edited by 863 on Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:41 am

Ai was speechless, due to the choking, but Ayame left the other hand free, as Ai started to aim for the gut, the punches where quick and strong, however they were getting weaker and weaker over time, hopfully she could get Ayame off of her before she passed out.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:46 am

Ayame winced at Ai's first punch. Acting quickly, Ayame would lift Ai's head off of the mat and toss her a few feet away. Ai's body would slide and roll across the ring at a slow speed.
Ayame decided she wanted Ai to endure more pain instead of just letting her pass out, "HAHAHA! You're lucky you are so much fun to play or perhaps, not so lucky"
Ayame's red eyes and sinister smile awaited Ai to get up. She was just getting warmed up.

Last edited by 863 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:44 am

Ai had slowly gotten up, and had looked at Ayame with a cold stare, almost like she was possesed, she would sprint towards Ayame and go for several punches to the stomach, and would attempt to kick Ayame in the ribs. ".....you having fun yet?" she asked in a cold, murderous voice.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:51 am

Ayame gasped as Ai pounded her stomach.
"Oh...."
She caught Ai's kick and would grab jerk her ankle causing her to fall on her back. This would cause Ai's skirt to flop open. Ayame would grab Ai's other ankle and hoist her into the air until Ai's sex met Ayame's .
"Are you kidding, I'm just getting started!"

Last edited by 863 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:01 am

"That's good..." Ai said, but as soon as she felt their sexes meet, she started to grind, as if it was just pure instinct driving her now, Ai was moaning, but with that stare still there.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:05 am

Ayame starred back with a smile, she had just cum and was alot further away from her climax then Ai was. She rubbed her lips on Ai's clit,
"Feel Good!?" said Ayame
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:11 am

"Y-yes!" Ai said, getting wetter, but that was from past things. Her personality had switched again, this time she was pretty submissive. "Mi-miss, could you perhaps hurt me again? That had felt good!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next