Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 72 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 70 Guests :: 3 Bots

Gggg, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:37 pm

Ayame gulped as her plan had failed. She blushed as she discovered herself between Ai`s legs. Ayame moaned softly as Ai put preasure into the hold. Ayame discovered it would be difficult to out of Ai`s hold. Thinking quickly, she decided to pin both of Ai`s arms with one hand just long enough to loosen her black belt. Ayame would slip out of her Gi and would roll back up. Ayame`s chest to her belly button would be covered in bandages.
Ayame`s curves and body shape could now be better apreciated.
Ayame felt lighter without her Gi and a little more flexible. She raised one leg as if poised to strike a snap kick.
This time she took a more advanced stance, A Tae Kwon Do version of the Crane. She would motion her hand to Ai telling her to bring it!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

Post by Whipwreck Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:01 am

"Alright!" Ai simply said kicking herself up and would charge her, but she would attempt a wrestling move instead of a kung-fu technique, she would try locking Ayame's leg with her torso, which she would lock with her arms, and would lift up and try to hit her with a capture suplex.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:31 pm

Ayame couldn't help but smile as her opponent naively ran to her,
"Really? A Charge?" Ayame muttered to herself,
Ayame's long right leg suddenly became a blur. She fired several kicks at Ai's mid section to stop her in her tracks. Then swithing to her left leg she delivered a reverse roundhouse to Ai's skull.
"YAHHHHH!!!!" Ayame yelled, her yell followed by a barrage of several kicks with her other leg. If they missed, Ayame would slowly foce Ai's back into a turnbuckle. Where she would really bring the rain.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:27 am

Ai was surprised by Ayame's barrage of kicks, but she ducked before the roundhouse could hit and tryed to trip Ayame's other leg, hoping that she was off balance enough to hit the ground pretty hard, where she would lock their legs together and start rolling both of them around the ring, performing an olympic roll.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:10 am

"Darn!" Ayame said as fell on her back.
Ayame locked her leg up as well and began rolling around the ring with Ai.
Meanwhile she would wrap her arms around Ai in a hug so that it would harder for Ai to pin her down. Ayame's face turned red as she noticed that they're breasts were pressing against eachother and only a very thin layer of bandages protected her from Ai's "warmth". She tried her best not to moan but it was difficult not to.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:53 am

"Hmm, nice hold!" Ai said, smiling evily, slowly licking Ayame's cheek, hoping to distract her enough to let her go, where she would stand up and go for a low spining kick to the head.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:30 am

Ayame face turned red, she was completely petrified when Ai`s tongue ran down her cheek. Ayame`s grip loosened and Ai quickly delivered the kick to her head. She laid on her back rubbing her head.
"Owww!" Ayame cried, "That was a cheap shot, and I`m really weak against hentai moves like tha-"
She covered her mouth, you idiot!
Ayame would try and crawl away from Ai,
Get Away! Get Away!
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:39 am

"Oh, you weak against THAT!" Ai had a huge, evil smile about her, walking up to her as she flipped her over, and stomped on her crotch, she then immanently dropped down, and started to unwrap the bandages. "Aww, did I hurt you? Here, let me kiss it better!" Ai said, lightly kissing and licking her crotch.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:05 am

Ayame gasped as she couldn`t escape her. Horrified as she was flipped over and as Ai had crushed her womanhood.
"AHHHHHH!" Ayame screamed and shook her head back and fourth.
Ai stripped her of her white Gi pants leaving her almost completely naked. She tried to get Ai off of her but no avail. As Ai untangled more of Ayame`s bandages the more she struggled,
"GET OFF! GET OFF!"

When Ai licked her sex, she whimpered softy,
"NO! Not there please! Ai! I`m begging you!"

Last edited by 863 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:22 am

"Oh, you don't want me to lick there, alright!" Ai said, bringing Ayame to her sex closer to Ayame's and started to slowly rub their sexes together, Ai still having an evil smile towards Ayame.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next