Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 75 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:32 am

Ayame squirmed, that was even worse than the licking! She whimpered as Ai`s sex dominated her own. Her womanhood was hot and soft, Ayame secretly didn`t want it to stop. She held back her moans and screams.
"I refuse to cum for you!" Ayame said into Ai`s grining face

Last edited by 863 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:36 am; edited 3 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ai Hsai vs Ayame (Kung fu vs Tae Kwon Do)

Post by Whipwreck Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:34 pm

"Oh, you don't have a choice! Cum for me girl!" Ai had said, picking up the pace and started to moan a bit, to get Ayame more into her sexually dominating play, loving every second of it.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:20 pm

Ayame held back her juices as best as she could. But, her sex slowly became moist. She moaned softly into Ai`s face, and she became flustered. Although she refused to admit it, it felt really good!
"I won`t let you!" said Ayame snaping out of it.
Ayame would attempt to elbow Ai in the head to get her off of her and then send a kick to her chest to push Ai away.

Last edited by 863 on Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:12 am

"Ouch! Aw, I thought you were enjoying yourself..." Ai said with a smirk, kicking herself up and getting back into her stance. "...well, that's what I thought you meant by your moaning!"

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:40 am

Ayame panted heavily as she slowly began to recover from her near orgasm. She half wished that Ai would have brought her to her climax.
Ayame panted, "I-It was great, I just can`t let- you win!"
She would get into her stance and get close enough to Ai for a kick. Ayame would send a kick to Ai`s ribcage, but, her kick would be alot slower due to her exhaustion.
"Ngh..." Ayame grunted, the kick took alot of effort.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:47 am

"Oh, so do you want me to finish it?" Ai said, moving and grabing Ayame leg, getting closer and holding her leg in the air, as Ai started to finger her. After Ayame had climaxed, she would let go and go for a kick to the neck, if successful, she would go for the ropes, bounce of them, corkscrew and hopefully hit the Flight of the Dragon.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:19 am

Ayame was too tired and too full of lust to stop Ai's sudden advances. As soon as Ai's finger entered her sex, she roared in defiance.
"OHHHhhh!!!" Ayame squealed, "ERgh!-AHH!!-YAHH!!- ugh! UGH!"
But, it was too much for her to resist.
"Please ... Finish Me!" Ayame moaned, as Ai happily obliged.
Ayame's cum came pulsing on to Ai's fingers. Ayame screamed once more and Ai's sudden kick to her neck sent Ayame crashing to the mat. Ayame laid on the mat panting with drool seeping out of the side her mouth. Ayame laid there helpless as she saw Ai preparing her high flier move.
You Need My Help Ayame-Chan
"No...I can win with my own strength!"
Ayame... you're going to lose..YOU NEED ME!
Ayame shook her head as Ai came crashing down on top of her. Her mouth widened in pain but, no sound came out of her mouth. She laid underneath Ai in an almost coma like state. The light in her eyes began to fade, a sign of Ayame beggining to lose conciousness

Last edited by 863 on Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:15 am

Ai had hooked her leg, smiling as she licked the cum off her fingers, "Mmmm, well, I thing now the match has to end dear, I had fun, but I have places to go, people to beat." Ai said as the ref started to count. "1!....."

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:24 pm

Ayame was too tired and to beaten to carry on her eyes rolled back into her head. When the ref began to count, her eyes began reopening this time with a crimson red. She began laughing maniacally, as she formed a fist.
"Ayame-Chan... did you leave me another toy to play with?" said her darker persona.
The fist would hook Ai in the face and her knuckles would crack on impact due to the pure ferocity of the punch.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Whipwreck Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:03 pm

"OWW!" Ai yelled out, her face getting hit by Ayame's hook punch, standing up holding her face and turning around, her cheek bleeding slightly. "Hmm, I knew you had a dark side! Well, are you ready to play?" Ai asked, removing her hand, licking the blood off and getting back into her stance.

Whipwreck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next