by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 130 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 129 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 8 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by Tanosh Fri May 21, 2010 1:57 pm

He moaned in delight. Delaying gratification was a way to augment enjoyment. For now, he didn't touch Danni at all, and simply let the humiliated loser attempt to prove his ability at something. Magnus had no little prick like the femboi, in fact the size of it had been used in the past to choke opponents into a knockout by forcing them to take the full length. "I can see why some were content with just oral..."

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy) - Page 8 Empty Re: Mistaken Identity Danni vs. Magnus (for Luffy)

Post by luffy316 Tue May 25, 2010 12:18 am

Danni's nimble tongue and flexible throat made way for the cock as it plowed into her mouth, wincing a bit and whimpering around the tool and blushing as she looked up at his eyes, a bit more comfortable with his cock out of view. The illusion rebuilt, even if see through now, of his femininity, he squeaked girlishly as the cock would sometimes bump into the back of his throat, choking briefling but expertly keeping his pace, slowly fondling his balls

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Mon May 31, 2010 11:57 pm

"So very good... I bet you've Mmmm... Gotten a lot of practice... yah?'" his head went back onto the couch to look up at the ceiling as the girlboi continued to service his throbbing member. He may as well have melted into the couch as the defeated fondled his hefty sac, already Magnus could feel it was preparing a load worthy of his opponents efforts. The man loved his balls touched and played... a weakness he could never remove from himself. "Now how 'bout you... Nnnn... be a good loser and take the whole thing in, Mmm?"

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:19 am

"Mmmmm!" Danni squeaked affirmatively, continuing to fondly stroke and softly knead his balls as she nodded, bobbing her head rapidly over his tool for a moment. She slurped noisily, saliva running down and tickling his shaft as her delicate hands fondled him over, moaning pleadingly over his cock

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:06 pm

He moaned as his member was sucked closer and closer to final release. Without intention, his legs hooked up around Danni's back, ruining any chance of the femboi's escape. Hands suddenly came down on the back of Dannis head, fingers intertwined with the trick's long girl hair. Poor boi's face was forced down upon the thick meat shaft, causing the engorged sex rod to penetrate the throat. "Oh mnnn!" He moaned loudly, not allowing Danni reprieve.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:02 pm

"MMMMMMNN!" Danni moaned and shrieked loudly as her hair was gripped, shoved further onto the rod and coughing, throat and mouth convulsing around it as she struggled to pleasure him further, turned on by the rough play and caught up in the moment. She grunted heavily, thrusting her mouth over and over what little space she was offered and eyes forced shut under the pressure, tongue wetly writhing all over his member in effort to speak.

Her hands groped and fondled his balls more firmly now that he was on the verge, kneading the meaty sack as her back arched, tight ass sticking up as she rubbed her thighs together, rubbing at her own regrowing erection a bit.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:22 pm

He panted loudly as the orgasm could no longer be avoided. Magnus shoved every bit of his cock into that wet inviting mouth. That healthy sac began pumping a hefty load, quivering right in his opponent's throat, which only served to drive him more wild. "Mmnn... F-fei-y-" the load burst into Danni's throat pumping straight in for what may have felt like hours to Danni. This was part of one of Magnus's more hentai finishers, cumming in his opponent's throat and thus causing them to pass out due to lack of oxygen... And Danni might even begin to see how it could be such a critical finisher, with such a large cock and so much cum to discharge.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:50 am

Danni's cheeks puffed up a bit under the pressure of the onslaught of cum. tongue and lips working to contain it all but leaking some over his shaft by sheer volume, choking softly now and then but doing her best to keep at her. Her eyes rolled back as she choked on cock and cum, grunting weaker more and more as she went.

Even as she squeaked weakly, losing strength from the lack of air, she purposefully sucked and stroked away at him, beating a fist weakly on his thigh to try and make it through...

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanosh Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Danni's response made the treatment all the sweeter. Just as Danni was beginning to fade and started pounding, Magnus grabbed a handful of that long hair and shoved Danni's face all the way down on the shaft before pulling him all the off the thick meatpole. He did so with such force as to arch the fem boy backwards so he had to stare upwards at the ceiling. Sure, he was free of the cock, but now he had a mouthful of cum to contend with. Magnus stood at this moment, almost lording over the poor femboy, cock softening cock dribbling a few more drops across Danni's face as their eyes met.

A content smile was all Magnus offered while Danni was expected to do something about all the cum in (her) mouth. Spit, swallow, it didn't matter, "Very good job, next time I will know to not be so delicate." One of the two hands came out of Danni's hair and lightly patted his cheek.

Tanosh

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Danni gurgled out a cry as she was jerked backward, left to choke on the cum as she tried to gulp it down quickly enough. Her breathing came heavy through her nose but she managed to swallow it all just before she fell to gravity's whim, moaning dizzily as she hung by her hair and on Magnus' legs. "Th... thank you, master..." she slurred a bit.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next